Page 13 of 70 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Gypos - lolz go in here

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    I hadn't watched this in ages - I'd forgotten how great this truly is

it's up there with Aloisi's penalty, Griff scoring the Grand Final winner in 2008 and Stuttgart all rolled into one

Banned
    A MAN has been shot in the head during an altercation on the Central Coast this afternoon.

See your ad here

Police and paramedics were called to an Ettalong Beach property about 3.40pm after reports a man had suffered a gun shot wound.

He was rushed to Gosford Hospital where a helicopter then took him to a Sydney hospital for emergency surgery.

The victim, believed to be in his 20s, has facial injuries that are not thought to be life-threatening.

Police are investigating.
    Police should really be investigating how this idiot wasn't able to succeed and giving him more bullets better advice

man shot in the head. bloody hilarious.

ffs, have any of 1,488 posts actually made any sense?

Just so you know, this is a gypo lolz

Attachment 288

here it is - the proof we are better then those stinkin gypos

http://www.theroar.com.au/2013/05/01...-the-a-league/

"Who are the best and worst clubs in the A-League?

Several weeks ago, Mike Tuckerman claimed that the A-League had come of age.

While I don’t agree entirely with that sentiment, I certainly feel that season eight will mark a turning point in the evolving history of the competition.

With that in mind, I thought it might be time to look at which clubs have been the most successful, and which have not, through the history of the A-League to date.

With only one or two seasons each, I’ve thought it best to exclude Wanderers, North Queensland Fury and New Zealand Knights from these figures.

I have also excluded finals figures, so this is only based on the home and away rounds.

So which team has the most wins in the history of the A-League? Central Coast Mariners come out best with 85, closely followed by 83 each for the Victory and the Roar.

These three also top the win percentage ratio at about 42-43 percent.

With only 25 wins from 84 games at 30 percent, the Heart props up the bottom of the table, and Newcastle, with 61 wins at 31%, isn’t a whole lot better.

Do you expect to see your team win at home? Well then you should also expect to be disappointed.

CCM with 48 wins from 96 games at exactly 50 percent are the only team to have won at least half their games on their own turf, though the Victory come close with 49 from 99.

The most regularly disappointed fans are in Newcastle having lost 34 games from 96 at just over 35 percent. If you are a Jets fan, expect to lose every third time you go to the ground.

Roar are the best travellers of the comp with 39 wins at 40 percent on the road, followed by the Mariners with 37.

In fact, with a 39-30-28 and 37-30-32 record respectively, they are also the only two teams to win more on the road than they lose.

Apparently Kiwis really can’t fly as Phoenix have lost a massive 60 percent of their games on the road, with Perth only marginally better at 59 percent.

Do you like to see goals? Then watch Melbourne Victory. Their 310 goals at 1.59 per game has them 18 goals ahead of Central Coast Mariners, while Heart have managed only 1.15 per game in their three year history.

161 of Melbourne Victory’s goals have come at home for 1.63 per game, while Melbourne Heart are better at home, boosting their average to 1.29, but are still the worst of any team. Melbourne Victory also top the away goals table with 136, marginally ahead of Roar on 133.

Defensively, the Mariners and the Roar are head and shoulders above everyone else conceding a miserly 216 and 220 respectively at 1.11 and 1.13.

The Perth keeper needs to check the size of his goal posts regularly having given away 291 goals at 1.49.

At home, Gold Coast United were toughest to breach, conceding only 0.82 per match, while away, the Mariners and the Roar proved their consistency with only 1.12 and 1.21 each.

Positions on goal difference then go to Central Coast Mariners on +73 and Brisbane Roar on +66. The team least likely to reach the finals on GD is the Jets with -48.

Finally, and in what many might consider a huge upset, the dirtiest team in the competition with 186 bookings at 2.21 per match is Heart, putting them a long way ahead of Phoenix at only 1.92.

For those who thought it might have been the Victory, they hold the overall record at 331 but only 1.7 per game.

Fear not Kevin Muscat fans, Victory do have the most reds with 22 at a table topping .11 per match."

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    Griff scoring the Grand Final winner in 2008
    you mean Bridge yeah?

No, he means Griff.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

i see

thanks for the update pal

Quote Originally Posted by Hypocrates View Post
    you mean Bridge yeah?
    Do these people still exist?
    Griff deniers.
    The worst kind of people.

Banned
    SHE told a court about having regular group sex with teenage boys, multiple sexual encounters in her bathroom and toilet, and how she ‘‘willingly’’ engaged in oral sex with four teenage boys she barely knew.

See your ad here

‘‘Group sex is like a party atmosphere,’’ the Central Coast mother of three told a Gosford District Court trial after she was charged with multiple child sex offences involving four teenagers.

But Judge Roy Ellis, in a judge-alone trial, found the woman not guilty of all charges after accepting she made an honest and reasonable mistake about the boys’ ages, and believed they were over 18 rather than under 16.

The woman, 39, who cannot be identified, gave hours of candid evidence about sex with teenagers, many known to police, in the home she shared with her children until she was charged in 2011.

Asked how many times she had had sex with a teenager she believed was 19, but was only 15, who later complained of his fears she was becoming ‘‘obsessed’’ with him, the woman told the court: ‘‘I’m going to say a lot.’’

Asked if she remembered having sex with the teenager in a bathroom on Australia Day 2011, the woman told the court she couldn’t remember having sex with him on that day, ‘‘but we have had sex in a bathroom’’.

The woman agreed she bought shoes, food, items of clothing, cigarettes, alcohol and marijuana for one teenager, but denied she was trying to manipulate the teenager or others by purchasing them.

She told the court she sent her primary school age daughter to the teenager with a note saying, ‘‘You can pop up I’m not having people over tonight’’, when she had had only brief contact with him.

She told the court the teenager arrived at her house with three other ‘‘big lads’’ she believed were 18, 19 or 20 – ‘‘big enough to be smoking cigarettes, put it that way’’.

Within half an hour the teenagers had ‘‘propositioned’’ her to engage in oral sex, she said.

Asked how she responded, the woman said: ‘‘I’m like a happy person, so part of me is like in shock, part of me is flattered, part of me is thinking it’s funny, and part of me is considering it.’’

She told the court the act of performing oral sex on the first teenager was ‘‘quick’’ and ‘‘followed by the other, followed by the other’’ to include the other three teenagers, with ‘‘no significant gaps in between’’.

‘‘You obviously willingly partook in these particular acts?’’ she was asked.

See your ad here

‘‘Yes,’’ she told the court.

Asked what happened next, the woman said: ‘‘Just more chit-chat, more small talk. I’m not comfortable unless my company is comfortable, so there’s no weirdness at all, it’s just back into chit-chat.’’

The woman’s children were taken into state care after complaints from neighbours and repeated police calls to her home, which was described by police as ‘‘some type of party house for local young children’’.

FFS

Did they happen to put her address up in that article anywhere Member?

She told the court the act of performing oral sex on the first teenager was ‘‘quick’’ and ‘‘followed by the other, followed by the other’’ to include the other three teenagers, with ‘‘no significant gaps in between’’.

"significant gaps"...****in lol
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

anyone hear triple J this morning baggin out the central coast. some bloke from newy even rang up n expressed his hate for the place n they were agreeing to a certain extent haha. they then went on to talk bout rapists, murderers n criminals that live there. good times.
    triple J spreading the hate.

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/...mbitions/67210

gypos sign on with oppression water

free tibet

free newy

Disgrace.

Self immolation protest at the fixture in Gosford.
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

Couple of gypos I know (and some on other forums) are having a blow up that the FFA have the Socceroos training squad playing a game tomorrow night against Sydney Olympic.

****ing seriously. Those cunce are more likely to lose crowd numbers to a ****ing $10 snitty night than a Socceroos training game.

Did i just hear the marinators do the "who do we sing for"

Can confirm marinators are chanting "who do we singfor, we sing for mariners"

They claim they have done it before WSW and apparently it's we sing for yellow. Don't shot the messenger it's just what they claim
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

They did actually do it before WSW several seasons ago now. The Cove did it even before that as well.