Thread: Sheep Quiz 3.0

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    i saw jon snow and ingrid at belfast airport one time

twas a great day
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

i got on the piss with the bloke that gives all the acting the ****s their swords, he was a mad dog

Just waiting on MFAW's anger at results or whatever, and then the next round can be posted.
    OK

We currently have 19 players. 1 more and we have 20, which would be perfect for La Copa de Militiamon. Anyone lurking this thread interesting in joining from next round onwards? You'll start on -17 points for the ladder.
    OK

Bon has a bit of a speech as returning champion that he wants to present.

I will hold off on next rounds questions until he has done so.
    OK

So happy to check in here and be an answer

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Just waiting on MFAW's anger at results or whatever, and then the next round can be posted.
    Mile Jedinak - 8
    Blackmac79
    BodyNovo
    Bremsstrahlung
    la bazzle
    parksey
    pv4>>> AM NOT ****ING SURPRISED
    Rocknerd
    true waterboy
    DISGRACEFUL

Other than WLG thinking of his Gypo mate straight away which is hardly surprising I am pretty offended at the rest of you blokes thinking Gypo

You blokes deserve to spend a week on the Coast to remove any traces of your Gypo sympathising

Must say WLG I am impressed at how long it took you to supply the answers. I was expecting at least another week. Must be your new PB

KEEP IT UP

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Must say WLG I am impressed at how long it took you to supply the answers. I was expecting at least another week. Must be your new PB

KEEP IT UP
    I did it for you and Griff.
    OK

We currently have 19 players. 1 more and we have 20, which would be perfect for La Copa de Militiamon. Anyone lurking this thread interesting in joining from next round onwards? You'll start on -17 points for the ladder.
    ill jump in if no one has made the 20th spot...

post the questions for the next round

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson Bay Road View Post
    ill jump in if no one has made the 20th spot...
    Please do! Sorry you missed the first round pal.

Just waiting on Bon and then we can start round 2.
    OK

Banned
    WLG Questions FFS

You said you would post them on Friday as soon as I went into a rage. Since then they still have not been for coming. Since then we have had a 4-0 loss and some lamenting the farcical situation at the club yet these questions have not been seen. Even Alex Wilkinson has ****ed up another Socceroos game for us.

FFS get it together

Oi stop putting in as piss poor an effort as the lads on friday night.. FFS get them questions up... Geesh...... Lucky im on this side of the planet :P
    Amigos Aarau

Are the sheep quiz questions put out bi-annually?

Is it too late to make a 21st team? I have funding from the Drug Dealers, Arms Dealers and Bikies residing in the Terrace. We have great plans for this region and plan on making a significant impact on this competition, and if we struggle we will just beat you all up anyway
    Jaliens gives me the horn

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    new q's?
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

Stop stalling and post the questions

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    Is it too late to make a 21st team? I have funding from the Drug Dealers, Arms Dealers and Bikies residing in the Terrace. We have great plans for this region and plan on making a significant impact on this competition, and if we struggle we will just beat you all up anyway
    Yep, jump in pal. 21 teams should be fine.

Like I said however long ago it was - new questions will be posted after Bon has given his returning champion address to the Sheep Quiz. My hands are tied guys, take it up with Bon.
    OK

Yep, jump in pal. 21 teams should be fine.

Like I said however long ago it was - new questions will be posted after Bon has given his returning champion address to the Sheep Quiz. My hands are tied guys, take it up with Bon.
    Don't deflect on to me just because your team got thrashed yesterday..
    There is only one reason that I will play along and respond to this, and thats because I know that your next option will be holding my bag of Daim hostage..

Firstly, let me say that if you could see the Milky-Way Snack-Size bulge in my pants, you would know that I am excited about the oncoming Sheep Quiz season.. I am embracing the chance to defend my title and humiliate a bloke like WLG (a known narcissist AND gypo sympathiser - check out his answers for Round 1.. He ACTUALLY chose himself and Jedinak in various questions.. Now if that doesnt send alarm bells ringin and get your giblets tinglin, then nothing will)..
    As the current holder of La Copa De Militiamon cup (it is on my work desk right now, glorious golden Lord Griff atop his laser-firing "don't fvck with me" T-Rex) I would like to welcome back all returning players and any new up-and-comers that are now involved.. It looks to be a promising season with more Sheep contenders than in any previous year.. Lets all get stuck in to this thread and use it as a great tool to forget about the piss-poor results that our actual team have been getting.. Bring on the banter..

NOW PUT UP THE FVCKEN QUESTIONS!!!!

Kutgw Bon. Started this season strong.

Round 2 questions!

WHITE SHEEP

1. Name a current or former A-League referee.
    2. Name an Indian Super League team (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Super_League#Teams).
    3. Name a video game that was on Nintendo 64.

BLACK SHEEP

4. Name a current A-League Head Coach, excluding Brisbane Roar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A-League#Clubs) Note: by current I mean has coached the first 7 games of the season - if a coach is sacked between time of writing and answering, you cannot answer with the replacement. Mulvey or his replacement are not allowed - I wrote this q before Mulvey was sacked.
    5. During the World Cup, Nike played a TV ad named The Last Game (or you might know it as Risk Everything), starring 9 current or former professional footballers. Name one of them (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy1rumvo9xc).
    6. There are four recognised members of The Rolling Stones - Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Charlie Watts, Ronnie Wood. Name one of them.
    OK