Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Early predictions for PS4 NPL 2015

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    I thought he was talking about his old man ie the coach at Magic???
    Nah definitely talking about James, more than likely next year he'll be playing NPL and if that's the case it's 100% Sydney or Magic.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Semi finalists I think will come from these 5 clubs
    MAGIC. Have recruited well adding DINO FAJKOVIC,KALE BRADBURY,MIKE FINLAYSON AND ARCHIBALD. Have lost CHRIS BOWLING,MATT PAUL AND HAKAN.
    WESTON. Have recruited TROY HEARFIELD AND JAMES MONIE. Have lost MICK RYAN AND McKELLAR
    EDGEWORTH. Have recruited JUSTIN TANNOCK AND DANIEL BIRD. Have lost MENDEZ AND KRNKEVIC
    JAFFAS. Have recruited BRAD SWANCOTT AND HAKAN CANLI. Have lost DANIEL IRELAND,DINO FAJKOVIC AND KALE BRADBURY
    OLYMPIC. Have recruited JESSE COOKE,JASON KOROTICH,JAMIE BYRNES,TOM SPENCER AND SIMON MOONEY. Have lost SWANCOTT,MONIE,HODGSON AND POOLE

Quote Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
    Semi finalists I think will come from these 5 clubs
    MAGIC. Have recruited well adding DINO FAJKOVIC,KALE BRADBURY,MIKE FINLAYSON AND ARCHIBALD. Have lost CHRIS BOWLING,MATT PAUL AND HAKAN.
    WESTON. Have recruited TROY HEARFIELD AND JAMES MONIE. Have lost MICK RYAN AND McKELLAR
    EDGEWORTH. Have recruited JUSTIN TANNOCK AND DANIEL BIRD. Have lost MENDEZ AND KRNKEVIC
    JAFFAS. Have recruited BRAD SWANCOTT AND HAKAN CANLI. Have lost DANIEL IRELAND,DINO FAJKOVIC AND KALE BRADBURY
    OLYMPIC. Have recruited JESSE COOKE,JASON KOROTICH,JAMIE BYRNES,TOM SPENCER AND SIMON MOONEY. Have lost SWANCOTT,MONIE,HODGSON AND POOLE
    Weston have also lost the best coach in newcastle by far, and NNSWF has also lost a good coach from our area by moving way to slow in securing his services, typical

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Weston have also lost the best coach in newcastle by far, and NNSWF has also lost a good coach from our area by moving way to slow in securing his services, typical
    What is Piggo's next move?
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Every club he has been at he has done well..apparently the players run the club at Weston instead of the committee

Pretty sure Josh McGuire has signed with Jaffas too?

Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    Every club he has been at he has done well..apparently the players run the club at Weston instead of the committee
    He did a super job at Weston this year no doubt. But I'm not sure he was overly successful in his 5 years at Southy. Didn't they make the semis only once in the 5 years he was there (granted they did get to the GF in this year though). But making the semis once in 5 years I wouldn't regard as doing well.

Spill the beens FR, I heard he was at the Emerging Jets U/18's?

Quote Originally Posted by Zico View Post
    Spill the beens FR, I heard he was at the Emerging Jets U/18's?
    From what was read in the paper wasn't he going to coach at Mariners Academy U16's?

NNSWF was negotiating with HSG on who is to take over the Jets U18's program... any outcomes?

CCFC have approved the following Coaching Appointments for 2015.

Technical Director - Mark Jones

Mens First Grade Peter Preston
    U20 Mark Pratt
    U18 Steve Frame
    U16 Steve Piggott
    Straight from CC Football website

Be interested too see how Weston fit, cowburn, subat, monie and hearfield into the same team

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueboy View Post
    Be interested too see how Weston fit, cowburn, subat, monie and hearfield into the same team
    One on the bench two up front and the Pieman playing deeper. Not hard

Magic
    Weston
    Olympic
    Jaffas
    Adamstown
    Edgeworth
    Jets
    Maitland
    Southy
    Azzurri

That's if the rumours regarding Azzurri are true.. No doubt pricey will have them firing.
    Last edited by Allimpic; 08-11-2014 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Changing

Quote Originally Posted by Allimpic View Post
    That's if the rumours regarding Azzurri are true.. No doubt pricey will have them firing.
    What rumours are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Allimpic View Post
    Magic
    Weston
    Olympic
    Jaffas
    Adamstown
    Edgeworth
    Jets
    Maitland
    Southy
    Azzurri

Yeah I'd be interested as to why people have predicted Azzurri to come last. Too much quality for that to happen I think with Goodchild, Smith, Tull etc. I did hear they have lost a couple of players who perhaps didn't see eye to eye with Pricey. Eg Hearfield to Weston - I think even Pricey said in the Herald that he didn't even return his calls or texts when he was tapping him up for next year. But they will have too much quality to finish last and a few young blokes stepped up well this year too. Im tipping:

Magic
    Weston
    Jets
    Olympic
    Azzurri
    Jaffas
    Edgeworth
    Adamstown
    Maitland
    Southy

Sorry FR but I hope you boys prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by EH9 View Post
    What rumours are they?
    Just saying the rumor I heard was that they were under a lot of financial pressure and some players still hadn't been paid for last season. The senior club was taking from the juniors. Heard that a lot of players weren't happy and some may leave. Obviously hearfield already gone. but they have there players that will always be there in Tully and Goodchild. Newcastle loves a rumor too.
    Last edited by Allimpic; 08-11-2014 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Grammar

Ryan Griffiths seen talking to Chris Sneddon at the Jets today. New marquee for Jaffas methinks.....
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    Ryan Griffiths seen talking to Chris Sneddon at the Jets today. New marquee for Jaffas methinks.....
    Well it ain't like the Jaffas ain't known for spending big money in the past to buy success

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    One on the bench two up front and the Pieman playing deeper. Not hard
    That's not really fitting the four of them into the team tho is it. Which ones going to be happy sitting on the bench?