Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Attn: Jeterpool aka statto

Ldwwlllwwdwdwwlldwwlllddllddllwwwdwlwdwllwdwlwdddw wdldwdwllddwlwlwwwwlwwddldwldwlldldllwlllwlwdlwdll ldlwdlwlwwwwlwlwlllldlddlddlwldddllwdwdwwdwlllwwll lldwlwlwlwlldwllldwldldwwwlwwdlllwwwlwldlllwlldwdd dlwdwlldlldddwwwlwlwlldlldlwlwwlwldwldlldlddllwlld lldddll
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Here's one for today people....It's been over 12 months since the Jets last won AWAY from home. Last one was 2/3/14 against Wanderers

And this weekend marks the 12 month anniversary of our biggest ever win - the 5-0 over Wellington.

Fail to win this weekend and we have won twice in the last 12 months
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    Ive a question, what's our current string on not winning?
    So it's now 10, our longest streak without a win is 11.

That was between season 5 round 24 and 6 Rd 6. Note we had a bye in Rd 4 of Season 6 so that's not counted.

However, do we count a penalty shoot out victory as a win??? I have it down as a draw but we did progress...opinions please?

Oh wait, found another 11 between S1 Rd 20 and S2 Rd 7.
    Last edited by Jeterpool; 16-03-2015 at 09:03 AM.

penalty shoot out wins are draws. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    All seasons?
    nah, just under stabbins

ldlldlddllwlldlldddll

Is there an actual record, in the world, for worst football coaching performance without being shown the door??
    Like, I know we all sit here going on about 1 in 21, etc, but I'm wondering if there are other teams out there that have copped an even worse run without coach being sacked/lynched?
    I have no doubt there is, just wondering if we are even in the ballpark of that sort of classical sh!tness..

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Is there an actual record, in the world, for worst football coaching performance without being shown the door??
    Like, I know we all sit here going on about 1 in 21, etc, but I'm wondering if there are other teams out there that have copped an even worse run without coach being sacked/lynched?
    I have no doubt there is, just wondering if we are even in the ballpark of that sort of classical sh!tness..
    John Adshead also had 1 in 21
    So after one more draw or loss Stubbins will be the worst in the history of the competition

Here's one for today people....It's been over 12 months since the Jets last won AWAY from home. Last one was 2/3/14 against Wanderers

And this weekend marks the 12 month anniversary of our biggest ever win - the 5-0 over Wellington.

Fail to win this weekend and we have won twice in the last 12 months
    More stats like this tomorrow. I have some more season records that are on the way to be broken this year!

Quote Originally Posted by joel31 View Post
    John Adshead also had 1 in 21
    So after one more draw or loss Stubbins will be the worst in the history of the competition
    Based on points (as opposed to wins) he still has a bit to go.
    The fact that we're comparing him with John Adshead is ridiculous considering that the Knights were basically a state league team.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

ldlldlddllwlldlldddll
    Thanks.

Banned
    Thanks.
    Banner??

I was hoping you'd stick your head in here.

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post

Banner??

Yes.
    Happy to help

Banner??
    Have under "moving forward?"
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

Hail Body!

Quote Originally Posted by BodyNovo View Post
    Have under "moving forward?"
    Needs to have an addition at the end with "Exit This Way Phil"

The Jets are currently on track to beat a few club season records. At the moment this season they have scored the fewest average goals per game (0.76), conceded most average goals per game (2.14), on average received the highest number of yellow’s per match (2.5) while their opposition will have, on average, received the fewest (0.76).

The Jets are this season's worst second half team. They have conceded 31 goals which equates 69% of their season total. Of this, 30% have been scored in the final 15 minutes of regular time.

Banned

Yes.
    Gonna be quite a ****ing expensive banner to get all those L's and occasional D's in there with the solitary W.
    Be about 6-8 Metres wide by my rough guess

Those things you PM'd me about. Looked into them and have a set on the way. When they arrive hopefully late this week or early next week I might look into getting something happen on this front.

I am thinking maybe one line up the top LDLLDLDDLLWLLDLLDDDLL with enough space left to complete the season
    Then I am thinking of leaving the space there for next season on the next line ready to go cause no one shows any sign of removing the muppet anytime soon

Then as the banner is gonna be 27 characters wide a pile of smart arse remarks at the bottom

Gonna be quite a ****ing expensive banner to get all those L's and occasional D's in there with the solitary W.

Those things you PM'd me about. Looked into them and have a set on the way. When they arrive hopefully late this week or early next week I might look into getting something happen on this front.

I am thinking maybe one line up the top LDLLDLDDLLWLLDLLDDDLL with enough space left to complete the season
    Then I am thinking of leaving the space there for next season on the next line ready to go cause no one shows any sign of removing the muppet anytime soon

Then as the banner is gonna be 27 characters wide a pile of smart arse remarks at the bottom
    Spotlight have 30% off I heard on the radio

There's A4 size ones, and the banner at the FFA cup game v Perth was made with larger versions.
    If you wanna go big, you can use them too.