Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Stubbins = He's Out (pg 47)

Stubbins = He's Out (pg 47)

Bloke is completely out of his depth.

No desire to win, happy to draw at home. No idea what he's doing with his tic tacs.

Why'd we get rid of Gary again?

By the by, Nick Theo still has point points than Stubbins has. He lasted 7 games.

Stubbins Out!
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Not going to happen. No money.

Dream the dream though.

I'll keep fighting the good fight then.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

As poor as he is I blame the khunts that hired Stubbins more than I do Stubbins.

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    So I wonder what dodgeness is going on

Stubbins... Don't "turn up" Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    As poor as he is I blame the khunts that hired Stubbins more than I do Stubbins.

This and what Thomas says. Middleby and Baartz next decision regarding the club should be that they will never make another decision regarding the club and resign there posts.

Stubbins is out of his depth and ideas and should do a crooky and f^&k off also.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    I agree

Terry Butcher 2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

I have the inclination to give him more time. This is his first proper management position. (A-League is a big step up from Thailand). But if in another few months time and he hasn't learnt, tactically or otherwise then I will start to call for his head

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    FIFA have just released a summary report stating that he's doing a fantastic job

The bloke got off his seat once in the second half and then even then said very little. He needed to get off his arse and put a rocket up a few jokers out the instead of slouching in his bunnings chair and accepting defeat very early. The players saw no passion from their coach and in turn responded by playing out the last 20 min like effort wasn't even needed.

If we lose or draw next week, he will have had the same amount of points gained as Nick Theo, who got sacked. Miss you Con.

We got around 10.8k crowd tonight? I reckon we'll get closer to 10k next week then start dropping significantly. Hopefully the club will take action by then, but i doubt it.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

We will not be trying another coach this season, at least till we have the cash - pointless conversation.

This blokes come out in the press saying how much pressure Mike Mulvey and the Roar are under. So after tonight's performance how much pressure is he under.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    We will not be trying another coach this season, at least till we have the cash - pointless conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by judge View Post
    This blokes come out in the press saying how much pressure Mike Mulvey and the Roar are under. So after tonight's performance how much pressure is he under.
    Absolutely none whatsoever. Tinks has all but walked away, FFA aren't going to jump in and then make their first bit of expenditure the sacking of the coach.

Until FFA or another owner step in, what we have now is what we will have.

The sad thing is, tonight game went out on free to air. Gallop looked less than impressed on the pitch at half time.

What needs to happen is for tinks to be pissed off. Either the FFA or someone buy us (FFA more likely), then re-evaluate what needs changing in the club back room. Until that happens, the same shit will be dished out. Sad thing is, I am not sure we have hit rock bottom.

Is Stubbins GVE in a mask, or was GVE not the problem all along??

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    If we lose or draw next week, he will have had the same amount of points gained as Nick Theo, who got sacked. Miss you Con.

We got around 10.8k crowd tonight? I reckon we'll get closer to 10k next week then start dropping significantly. Hopefully the club will take action by then, but i doubt it.

Edit: sorry it was 10,216, 11,050 is our average.
    Last edited by Premy; 15-11-2014 at 08:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    Until FFA or another owner step in, what we have now is what we will have.

The sad thing is, tonight game went out on free to air. Gallop looked less than impressed on the pitch at half time.

What needs to happen is for tinks to be pissed off. Either the FFA or someone buy us (FFA more likely), then re-evaluate what needs changing in the club back room. Until that happens, the same shit will be dished out. Sad thing is, I am not sure we have hit rock bottom.

Is Stubbins GVE in a mask, or was GVE not the problem all along??
    We will actually have cash once the FFA stops pretending Tinkler still owns the club. They're already paying the bills anyway. It will be in their best interest to ensure that we are competitive.

Stubbin's coaching doesn't seem to have a style of play about it..... Or if he is impressing his style upon the players, they're not listening.

I blame tinkler more than anyone.
    Go jetties