Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Stubbins = He's Out (pg 47)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Stubbins can **** off. I hope like ****ing hell he's at our next meeting.

This is a shambles. Unprecedented. Tinks is a **** wit

Haha, doubt it. Tinkler will have the license stripped within days, if not tomorrow.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocknerd View Post
    I can still come through all of this if Griff is there. But if he's gone then so is the club's heart and I won't be coming until this shit is sorted out. It's hard enough to get to matches as is but I can't travel 6 hours for a heartless zombie
    If Tinks is still there Friday week the place is gonna be anarchy. Be the best game ever

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Griffo carney madaschi jaliens and celevski
    winna

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    If Tinks is still there Friday week the place is gonna be anarchy. Be the best game ever
    If the FFA can strip Palmer's license for "Freedom of Speech" advertising, then this is a cake walk.

Tinkler surely has got wind that something is imminent and is throwing grenades before the inevitable happens. Trying to create as much media damage for the FFA as possible.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hausmann View Post
    If the FFA can strip Palmer's license for "Freedom of Speech" advertising, then this is a cake walk.

Tinkler surely has got wind that something is imminent and is throwing grenades before the inevitable happens. Trying to create as much media damage for the FFA as possible.
    Smithies twitter is saying FFA planning legal brief in recent days. Tinks to respond with injunction. High Court to decide.

This is just the circus with Thinks throwing some grenades before the real battle

Bring on the 1st of feb! Earlier would be better but Asia cup and all

How can Tinks side with this clown instead of our better players?

Quote Originally Posted by joel31 View Post
    This is all trying to take the focus off the Asia cup as he knows the licence will get taken off him. He's sitting in his cot chucking his tanty and now throwing his toys out.

If Stubbins on the bench next Friday I would advise him to switch eyes at the back of his head and wear bullet proof vest......Tinks will be partying in Brisvegas
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    If Stubbins in the bench next Friday I would advise him to switch eyes at the back of his head and wear bullet proof vest......
    I'll be launching a verbal tirade if he is. He's right in earshot of me but Isuspect I'll be getting in line
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joel31 View Post
    You think he is serious about keeping the club like he said with his back track??

What price this is actually a ransom??

Tinkler maintaining his licence by meeting it's conditions but pissing the FFA off enough that they have to pay him off just to stop the carnage???

He will more than likely get more than what he could sell it for on the open market.

Add in his vengeance for Lowy ripping off for the licence fee and the FFA bought this upon themselves

Honestly I'm surprised caravella not thrown out. Thought he'd be one to speak his mind too
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Honestly I'm surprised caravella not thrown out. Thought he'd be one to speak his mind too
    You not notice Roundabout gets picked every week by Stubbins??

As if any other manager would pick him

Why would Roundabout bag his career saviour???

You think if tinks learnt that you treat people with respect and pay them what you owe them you wouldn't have to pay lawyers ****ing millions to keep you out of gaol...has to be the dumbest and least credible business man in history...sorry skasey and bondy you've been replaced.
    Last edited by redwah; 28-01-2015 at 09:29 PM.

You not notice Roundabout gets picked every week by Stubbins??

As if any other manager would pick him

Why would Roundabout bag his career saviour???
    Exactly

Griffo carney madaschi jaliens and celevski
    Just got home. Is this confirmed?

Hamma?

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    Just got home. Is this confirmed?
    It’s understood Stubbins has compiled a hit-list of senior players, believed to include captain Kew Jaliens, Carney, Griffiths, Adrian Madashi and Billy Celeski, that he wants out of the club.
    http://www.foxsports.com.au/football...eed%20-%20Jets crisis deepens with mass cull

Richard Bayliss @RichBaylissFOX · 1 hr 1 hour ago
    Newcastle Jets crisis deepens - @FOXSportsNews understands senior players Joel Griffiths, Kew Jaliens and Billy Celeski have been sacked.

David Carney & Adrian Madaschi also out at the Jets. More details as they come to hand on @FOXSportsNews.

Richard Bayliss @RichBaylissFOX · 46 mins 46 minutes ago
    Sources suggest at least four of those Jets players have been offered contract payouts. Which keeps them under the salary cap.

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    Hamma?
    love the foz. only here could we joke around at SUCH A ****ING SHIT CLUSTER****. **** THE HELL OFF TINKLER YOU PIECE OF...god i can't think of a big enough insult. i've had this shit up to my eyeballs.

Quote Originally Posted by westjet View Post
    http://www.foxsports.com.au/football...eed%20-%20Jets crisis deepens with mass cull

Newcastle Jets crisis deepens - @FOXSportsNews understands senior players Joel Griffiths, Kew Jaliens and Billy Celeski have been sacked.

David Carney & Adrian Madaschi also out at the Jets. More details as they come to hand on @FOXSportsNews.

Richard Bayliss @RichBaylissFOX · 46 mins 46 minutes ago
    Sources suggest at least four of those Jets players have been offered contract payouts. Which keeps them under the salary cap.
    Is Stubbins for real, he has just committed suicide in the eyes of the sport, he should have been a man about it and walked away. Would any club in their right mind hire him in the future, I don't think so then again he might be appointed CEO of the Jets this week wonders will never cease FFS