Page 19 of 52 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Stubbins = He's Out (pg 47)

I only go out once a year and I come back to this best seller.

And geez im liking this new "lets all be transparent about whats happening at the Jets stuff".

btw many nice responses by you guys as well. gutgw

Quote Originally Posted by foti68 View Post
    Is Stubbins for real, he has just committed suicide in the eyes of the sport, he should have been a man about it and walked away. Would any club in their right mind hire him in the future, I don't think so then again he might be appointed CEO of the Jets this week wonders will never cease FFS
    depends if the owners wants a "yes (i'll do WHATEVER you want)" man

Is Stubbins for real, he has just committed suicide in the eyes of the sport, he should have been a man about it and walked away. Would any club in their right mind hire him in the future, I don't think so then again he might be appointed CEO of the Jets this week wonders will never cease FFS
    FFA want tinks to appoint a ceo so there's the move. Stubbs to ceo and bridges to first team coach. Ffs I still don't think we've hit rock bottom
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Banned
    Stubbins is in a hell of a lot of denial about things. Not once has he taken any responsibility or ownership for the sides issues and seems clueless with his answers as to what is needed to rectify things

Being this is the case is it any wonder with things going on he is probably so far from reality of the position he has taken and got himself into.

Serious question if he is still in charge V Roar how many bodyguards is he gonna need to sit on the bench??

Does he not realise today by screwing Griffo over he has 10k of people who hate his guts??

Those new benches are staying.
    Coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    Just got home. Is this confirmed?
    Just Fox "reports" - nothing elsewhere/

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    Coincidence?
    they are smick

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    FFA want tinks to appoint a ceo so there's the move. Stubbs to ceo and bridges to first team coach. Ffs I still don't think we've hit rock bottom
    no no no must overthrow

He still has to get out to them.....

But I have no idea what he's thinking. He's pretty much got all the fans offside with this now, why would he stay. Everyone wants him gone.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    Coincidence?
    Bet ours end up at Gosford or Parramatta.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Bet ours end up at Gosford or Parramatta.....
    I reckon they will split them in half anyway and divvy them up between the clubs.

Don't need benches to seat 25 people for HAL games anyway when you only have 5 subs and a couple of coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Stubbins is in a hell of a lot of denial about things. Not once has he taken any responsibility or ownership for the sides issues and seems clueless with his answers as to what is needed to rectify things

Being this is the case is it any wonder with things going on he is probably so far from reality of the position he has taken and got himself into.

Serious question if he is still in charge V Roar how many bodyguards is he gonna need to sit on the bench??

Does he not realise today by screwing Griffo over he has 10k of people who hate his guts??
    GVE was disliked by many in his final year but I feel there is genuine hatred for Stubbins in the way he has gone about aligning himself with Tinkler and screwing over this club. The ironic thing is that the dumb arse doesn't even realise that he is just a pawn in Tinkler's little game against the FFA.

I reckon they will split them in half anyway and divvy them up between the clubs.

Don't need benches to seat 25 people for HAL games anyway when you only have 5 subs and a couple of coaches.
    Read about these somewhere - the Member is on the money they are made of Aluminium and split into sections. Made by a company in Qld.

Heard this too
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

That was the plan I had heard. To be distributed around all grounds.

We won't need ours as the squad s too small for subs.

We don't have 5 subs, or coaches.

The goings on today have finally confirmed what I and a few others have been saying for a while....that Michael Bridges is all about Michael Bridges. Instead of standing in solidarity with his counterparts who were sacked he has now clearly aligned himself with Stubbins and Tinkler. As a former player of the club this is totally unforgivable but at the same time I am not surprised. Someone once referred to him as "two hats" as he likes to immerse himself in numerous roles so that his tentacles reach far and wide and his fingers in various pies so to speak. At the moment he is the Assistant coach and Emerging Jets u/18's coach plus on the side he dabbles in being a representative for a Players Agent firm....now things are really starting to add up aren't they!!! There is also talk of him putting on the boots again next year for Lambton Jaffas.....I hope he gets smashed....the ****ing grub!!!!

What's the bet the player agent the herald spoke to saying the younger players will fall in line was Bridges.
    Harper just described our play as constipated. Perfect description of our slow movement that goes nowhere and of our coach who is full of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by stopper2 View Post
    The goings on today have finally confirmed what I and a few others have been saying for a while....that Michael Bridges is all about Michael Bridges. Instead of standing in solidarity with his counterparts who were sacked he has now clearly aligned himself with Stubbins and Tinkler. As a former player of the club this is totally unforgivable but at the same time I am not surprised. Someone once referred to him as "two hats" as he likes to immerse himself in numerous roles so that his tentacles reach far and wide and his fingers in various pies so to speak. At the moment he is the Assistant coach and Emerging Jets u/18's coach plus on the side he dabbles in being a representative for a Players Agent firm....now things are really starting to add up aren't they!!! There is also talk of him putting on the boots again next year for Lambton Jaffas.....I hope he gets smashed....the ****ing grub!!!!
    And let's not forget he rallied against Lubes...String him up
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Just Fox "reports" - nothing elsewhere/
    Jets media release had confirmed it
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast