Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bridgy as Coach

Quote Originally Posted by stockojet View Post
    Bridgey as coach. you cant be serious. we should have shown him the door years ago. He scored about 3 goals for us, none of which mattered and one was the worst miskick you ever saw, one was a deflection and 1 screamer. stubbins though has to get tough. Too many underperformers AGAIN. Jaliens too hot headed and un disciplined to be captain. Kanta and Regan giving up too much easy ball playing out and need to be stood down. Got to have Neuman and flores in there with montano on the bench. My starters. Kennedy (sorry biris u are out of form), pepper, Jaliens, madaschi, gallagher, Neuman, Celeski, Welsh, Carney, Griffiths, Flores. Subs Gallaway, Hoole, Kantarovski, Montano, Birigitti
    The punctuation leaves a lot to be desired.

Quote Originally Posted by stockojet View Post
    Bridgey as coach. you cant be serious. we should have shown him the door years ago. He scored about 3 goals for us, none of which mattered and one was the worst miskick you ever saw, one was a deflection and 1 screamer. stubbins though has to get tough. Too many underperformers AGAIN. Jaliens too hot headed and un disciplined to be captain. Kanta and Regan giving up too much easy ball playing out and need to be stood down. Got to have Neuman and flores in there with montano on the bench. My starters. Kennedy (sorry biris u are out of form), pepper, Jaliens, madaschi, gallagher, Neuman, Celeski, Welsh, Carney, Griffiths, Flores. Subs Gallaway, Hoole, Kantarovski, Montano, Birigitti
    You're kidding aren't you panda? You stuck up for the peanut when I bagged him out and now you are trying to bag him out?
    Jaliens gives me the horn

Quote Originally Posted by My2BobsWorth View Post
    The punctuation leaves a lot to be desired.
    M8 you're back!!!
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    M8 you're back!!!
    he was waiting for the mention of Bridges