Page 79 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 1953

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Legit though some poor bugger gonna be served a hamburger full of Tom Melbourne one day real soon.
    Been nommed again for Thursday Field/Tom Melbourne/Field trifecta all day

Quote Originally Posted by skippy View Post
    Been nommed again for Thursday Field/Tom Melbourne/Field trifecta all day
    Hahahahaha

To be honest though I love seeing it run coz it boosts the odds for the horses that have a chance to actually win the race.

Banned
    I def think that the Member has tried to pick up a girl at a bar by telling her he lives his life ‘a quarter mile at a time’.
    Not yet but can I plagrise that ??

Can try it out and report back its effectiveness of you like ??

I just love how anyone like me who loves their wife and is genuinely best friends with said wife is under the thumb.
    Also my kids are little legends, they become what you make them. Raise them as friends and you will love spending time with them.

I love going out with "the guys" but i love spending time with my family a hell of a lot more!

But i am probably wrong!
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by leftrightout View Post
    I just love how anyone like me who loves their wife and is genuinely best friends with said wife is under the thumb.
    Also my kids are little legends, they become what you make them. Raise them as friends and you will love spending time with them.

I love going out with "the guys" but i love spending time with my family a hell of a lot more!

But i am probably wrong!
    No there nothing wrong with that.

You not conceeding a dominance in your life by letting someone control you by being too passive to man up for yourself

I take it you ain't begging your wife for your balls to go out with the boys??

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    No there nothing wrong with that.

You not conceeding a dominance in your life by letting someone control you by being too passive to man up for yourself

I take it you ain't begging your wife for your balls to go out with the boys??
    I would bet that leftrightout would ask his Mrs if it's ok if she has the kids while LRO heads out for beers etc. And he'd probably ask permission to spend parts/all of him & hers shared bank account that they have worked to save together for whatever purpose - particularly when spending it on things that relate to LRO only, and not to their house/family/etc.

You've really spiralled out of control there, LRO. Fix your shit, because it obviously impacts me enough to strike so many nerves to go on an epic rant about it.
    OK

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    I would bet that leftrightout would ask his Mrs if it's ok if she has the kids while LRO heads out for beers etc. And he'd probably ask permission to spend parts/all of him & hers shared bank account that they have worked to save together for whatever purpose - particularly when spending it on things that relate to LRO only, and not to their house/family/etc.

You've really spiralled out of control there, LRO. Fix your shit, because it obviously impacts me enough to strike so many nerves to go on an epic rant about it.
    I starting to think you joking now

Can you imagine people living life like that WLG??

Having to ask to do stuff??

What are we in a fascist communist dictatoral Regime or a relationship now??

Cause the lines are getting a little blurred

Fvcken hell....

At first I thought Membah was just trying to gee pv4 up..
    Last edited by Bon; 07-11-2017 at 11:30 AM.

I starting to think you joking now
    You're right. I am joking. No man would do any of that first line I wrote..

I have to agree - I am definitely sensing fascist communist dictatoral regime vibes in this thread for sure..
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    You're right. I am joking. No man would do any of that first line I wrote..

I have to agree - I am definitely sensing fascist communist dictatoral regime vibes in this thread for sure..
    Pretty sure that boz was on the money..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Fvcken hell....

At first I thought Membah was just trying to gee pv4 up..
    I thought he was trying to gee me up

I dunno what the memba is smoking though just because you have a wife and kids doesn't mean you "forgo your freedom as a man"

Just find a chick that's happy for you to still have these freedoms. You don't all of a sudden become a little bitch because you have kids.

Better yet combine it. I personally love going to Bunnings coked up to my eyeballs at 8am Sundy morn.

Not yet but can I plagrise that ??

Can try it out and report back its effectiveness of you like ??
    Hey man that’s straight from the Vin Diesel playbook it ain’t mine to own you go getem tiger.

Hey man look I kind of agree with the Members (clumsily put) larger point of people feeling unhappy because of controlling relationships.

But yeah that logic should also apply to ****tards who think they can own a woman.

If you lads are cool cool with your setup then just be happy.

But c'mon we’ve all got mates who are scared of their wives and it’s ****ing sad (hilarious, but sad).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    I dunno what the memba is smoking though just because you have a wife and kids doesn't mean you "forgo your freedom as a man"

Just find a chick that's happy for you to still have these freedoms. You don't all of a sudden become a little bitch because you have kids.

Better yet combine it. I personally love going to Bunnings coked up to my eyeballs at 8am Sundy morn.
    Love the attitude of going to Bunnings coked up to the eyeballs

I take it you don't need to ask your wife to do this ??

Blokes like you I am all for

The ones with the balls to do things their way without having to run it past the wife as they have given away the freedom to make their own calls on things

Banned
    Hey man look I kind of agree with the Members (clumsily put) larger point of people feeling unhappy because of controlling relationships.

But yeah that logic should also apply to ****tards who think they can own a woman.

If you lads are cool cool with your setup then just be happy.

But c'mon we’ve all got mates who are scared of their wives and it’s ****ing sad (hilarious, but sad).
    What do you mean clumsily put ??

It my way

Sledgehammer style

Love the attitude of going to Bunnings coked up to the eyeballs

I take it you don't need to ask your wife to do this ??

Blokes like you I am all for

The ones with the balls to do things their way without having to run it past the wife as they have given away the freedom to make their own calls on things
    Na man. I still ask my wife if she minds if I do something. Only because I give a **** about her feelings and if I'm doing something that hurts her then **** that shit. Cause yanno we in a mutual relationship were we both equal cause it's nice to make sure someone else is happy outside of youself. But yes my mrs knows I'll always do what I please and that's what she loves about me. Just like I love when she does it in reverse. I'll bring our daughters up the same way and If they come across blokes like yourself then they'll be "assertive" enough to tell you to jam your "assertiveness" up ya japeye.
    I think you've just swayed way too far. I'm all for making yourself happy first as you end up being the best possible person you can be for the other person. But if it means youre a twat and a general dickhead then laters.
    I also do not agree with you're whole competitive I win relationship bullshit. Isn't much of a relationship if you're competing at all.

This thread recently, more than any other, has shown some people's true colours, and added weight to the value of their relevance/perspective to other debates.... or for some, removed any value altogether.

Winding each other up, or genuinely expressing your views.... either way, there's been some pretty outdated values towards the role and value of women in relationships expressed here.

While I'm all for open discussion about different relationship structures, inferring anyone is less of a man based on the structure of their relationship is beyond acceptable and is without question playing the man not the ball (no puns intended).

If discussion can't remain open without such inferences bans will happen.

Why?

Because if you infer that a man in a relationship who is not in control of his wife or discusses actions impacting on both before acting is less of a man, you assume then the wife is not fulfilling her role in the relationship and infers then that she is less of a woman - and if you want to make that leap, you're offending my wife and plenty of others, and as such, I'll "man up" and do all in my abilities to defended the honour of the woman I love.

If that's too PC lefty or clumsily stated, I'll just use the ban hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    This thread recently, more than any other, has shown some people's true colours, and added weight to the value of their relevance/perspective to other debates.... or for some, removed any value altogether.

Winding each other up, or genuinely expressing your views.... either way, there's been some pretty outdated values towards the role and value of women in relationships expressed here.

While I'm all for open discussion about different relationship structures, inferring anyone is less of a man based on the structure of their relationship is beyond acceptable and is without question playing the man not the ball (no puns intended).

If discussion can't remain open without such inferences bans will happen.

Why?

Because if you infer that a man in a relationship who is not in control of his wife or discusses actions impacting on both before acting is less of a man, you assume then the wife is not fulfilling her role in the relationship and infers then that she is less of a woman - and if you want to make that leap, you're offending my wife and plenty of others, and as such, I'll "man up" and do all in my abilities to defended the honour of the woman I love.

If that's too PC lefty or clumsily stated, I'll just use the ban hammer.
    i reckon you've said that pretty well gaz.

the dinosaurs didnt die off because of us yelling at them or beating them with sticks*.

they died off because they couldnt survive the changes in environment.

im happy here waiting out the apocalypse on Plague Island.

*ok so prob cro-magnum Griff killed them all with his awesomeness but my point still stands
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG