Page 14 of 98 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    People who perform elaborate wedding proposals.
    Keep your hot air balloons, interpretive dance routines and gondola rides to yourselves.

You make me look bad.

(Yeah nah Furns even though I don't know you congrats anyway).
    lol cheers
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Not closing the fridge door properly before going to work.
    Driving home thinking about that delicious first freezing cold beer then being greeted by a wet floor and a forlorn looking warm White Rabbit Dark Ale six pack.

Gutted.

All this humidity is grinding my gears

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    could really do with a dip in a refreshing swimming pool hey?

a forlorn looking warm White Rabbit Dark Ale six pack.

Gutted.
    nice choice in beer. i sympathise.

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    could really do with a dip in a refreshing swimming pool hey?
    Got one out the back, just have been doing other things today.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdylan View Post
    Got one out the back, just have been doing other things today.
    You should write for SNL, every post contains a high level of hilarity

Banned
    Cocksuckers who drive 10-20kmph slower than the speed limit on one laned roads. Cocksuckers must think they are the pace car in a ****ing grand prix. Usually some stupid arse old **** who looks like they are on day release from the Gypo Coast

IF I wanna drive at the speed limit then by the grace of Lord Griffo LET ME

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Cocksuckers who drive 10-20kmph slower than the speed limit on one laned roads. Cocksuckers must think they are the pace car in a ****ing grand prix.
    These are the same drivers who speed up when you finally get to a spot where there is an overtaking lane or broken lined section of road..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    These are the same drivers who speed up when you finally get to a spot where there is an overtaking lane or broken lined section of road..
    That would be the ones. Drove along past Bar Beach up Scenic Drive today heading home to Kotara Sth and some ****wit was driving at 30km all the way in a 50km zone!!! Started to hook it once we got on City Rd though and I only caught up to him at a red light

Cars with Antlers and red noses on them and those stupid ones that put "eyelashes" on their headlights.

It's a car not a reindeer or a face!
    Last edited by Jeterpool; 29-11-2012 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Cars with Antlers and red noses on them and those stupid ones that put "eyelashes" on their headlights.

It's a car not a reindeer or a face!
    I'm not a violent person but my Lord Jeesus I want to stab these people in the face so fricken bad.

Love doing that to stir people up, was cruising around the beaches today well under the speed limit with some old prick sitting on my arse, than as soon as I got to city road floored it and he could hardly keep up...

This also grinds the SHIT outta my gears. Inconsistent driving is very dangerous.
    Hope you're joking skippy ya big ol' jerk.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skippy View Post
    Love doing that to stir people up, was cruising around the beaches today well under the speed limit with some old prick sitting on my arse, than as soon as I got to city road floored it and he could hardly keep up...
    Well Played Sir

Quote Originally Posted by skippy View Post
    All jokes aside I drive like a maniac at the best of times but anyone who rushes that lap round the beach is a fool.
    Hot chicks everywhere.
    Wipe off 5 etc.....

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    I had some utter douche go up my arse as he pulled out of Nobbys car park - so naturally I slowed right down for the speed humps

dude had those ear ring plugs, piece of shit car, slackjawed mate with one of those flat brimmed caps - you know the type

I pulled into King Edward partially because having someone that close was pissing me off, partially to see the red tide and this bloke who was obviously in such a hurry also pulled in to take the scenic route

jeez there's some crap drivers and incredibly stupid, ugly, pointless people in our fair city

Banned
    All jokes aside I drive like a maniac at the best of times but anyone who rushes that lap round the beach is a fool.
    Hot chicks everywhere.
    Wipe off 5 etc.....

I see your point Plague but the goose was doing it in residential areas even with no hotties about and nowhere near the beach.

I could have coped if along the waterfront with some hotties about as he slowed down but it was 4-5 kms of it and then all of a sudden on an 80km road off he goes like a Gypo to Centrelink on dole day!! Pissed me right off

Also hottie count mid morning today was negligible so no real excuse!! I was looking anyways!!!

I am personally a big fan of watching others get pissed while driving. I mean, I'll shake my head at your white VS commodores doing 90 in a 50 zone, but the key is to keep a straight face and never take it personally. That way, I can sit back and take much pleasure in the rage of others.

One of my personal faves was when I was driving in front of some butch, bogan chick for all of 30 seconds before she started fuming at me. I was doing 63 in a 60 zone (my speedo is digital), but then I dropped it back to a cool 58 and she went ballistic. Her reaction to that made my week, middle fingers, mouthing foul words, all for driving a couple of km/h below the speed limit for 10 seconds

Other good moments are when two bogans rage at each other due to a combined effort of dickheadness. Coming home one day along Lake Rd, from about Wallsend to Glendale these two idiots kept pulling in front of each other and slowing down, trying to cut each other off, and eventually driving down the hill in the parking lane at 90 km/h all while giving it the big ones to each other. V amusing driving just behind them watching them almost kill themselves because one guy was going slightly slower than what the other guy wanted to do.

tailgaters love it when you slow down