Page 15 of 98 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

It's not a new page yet so I can;t just say work.

How about eating dinner at my desk at 10pm when I get home and log back in to finish off the last few hours of shit that needs being done befomre a 9am meeting tomoz? And my boss is on leave again so im acting head honcho... and one of my colleagues is thinking about leaving, off to another job so there goes my dreams of ever having a ****ing 8 hour day.

Fukc. ****.

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    I am personally a big fan of watching others get pissed while driving. I mean, I'll shake my head at your white VS commodores doing 90 in a 50 zone, but the key is to keep a straight face and never take it personally. That way, I can sit back and take much pleasure in the rage of others.

One of my personal faves was when I was driving in front of some butch, bogan chick for all of 30 seconds before she started fuming at me. I was doing 63 in a 60 zone (my speedo is digital), but then I dropped it back to a cool 58 and she went ballistic. Her reaction to that made my week, middle fingers, mouthing foul words, all for driving a couple of km/h below the speed limit for 10 seconds

Other good moments are when two bogans rage at each other due to a combined effort of dickheadness. Coming home one day along Lake Rd, from about Wallsend to Glendale these two idiots kept pulling in front of each other and slowing down, trying to cut each other off, and eventually driving down the hill in the parking lane at 90 km/h all while giving it the big ones to each other. V amusing driving just behind them watching them almost kill themselves because one guy was going slightly slower than what the other guy wanted to do.
    get off the road

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    It's not a new page yet so I can;t just say work.

How about eating dinner at my desk at 10pm when I get home and log back in to finish off the last few hours of shit that needs being done befomre a 9am meeting tomoz? And my boss is on leave again so im acting head honcho... and one of my colleagues is thinking about leaving, off to another job so there goes my dreams of ever having a ****ing 8 hour day.

Fukc. ****.
    work = $$$ + hos =

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    get off the road
    Still on the L's aren't you? Want me to teach you?

Work = $$$ - mortgage - wife =

Also, it was a new page.

****ing work.

Where is my whiskey?

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    work = $$$ + hos =

Still on the L's aren't you? Want me to teach you?
    i'll get back to you

wgmg: that i have two ****ed hamstrings now! im seriously considering giving up sport so i can finally be fit

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    wgmg: that i have two ****ed hamstrings now! im seriously considering giving up sport so i can finally be fit
    get your back and hips sorted out, more than likely causing hamstring problems

The Tax Office
    Amigos Aarau

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goaliepersempre View Post
    The Tax Office
    Cock suckers of the highest order.

3 times I spoke with them trying to adjust my taxation plans with them when my employment status changed. Dumb ****s said they fixed it and I kept getting bills every 3 months asking for a couple of grand in tax. Ring them up again and sort it out.

Done this a few times and then out of the blue about 2 years later I get a letter of demand for a sum of about $600 from Debt Collectors the ATO have arranged to come after me to settle a debt they claim I owe them. Never received one letter at all from them asking for the money just a straight out letter from a debt collector.

Rang the debt collector up and had a chat with them. Informed him if he sent one of his blokes up to see me to bring the Police with him cause he would be needing them.

Ended up having to spend about 2-3 days worth of my time sorting this out. ****s couldn't even find one bit of documentation on their system where they had any correspondence to me about the matter.Turns out it was a glitch on the ATO computer system that kept putting me back on their list.

Ironic thing was at the time I hadn't bothered chasing up an issue with the ****ers that seen them have to pay me off to the tune of over 3k. After the shenanigans were sorted my procrastination on the matter was resolved and I fleeced them of the $3k they owed me. Rather moronic that they are hitting me up to settle a $600 debt with them when they owed me over $3k.

Also I never received any form of apology from the ****s

WGMG?
    Dumb pr!cks who design a parking meter with a minimum fee of $2:50...that doesn't take 50c pieces!!!
    Wtf?
    (N'cle Museum Parking area. Probably other meters around town too I'm guessing)

WGMG

Being a Liverpool and Jets fan

*sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    but you're only 12, push through and give up stretching

mcmong top hal scorer, someone do something

Getting hungry even though you had breakie, lunch and dinner

Quote Originally Posted by Superdylan View Post
    Worms

this is where snacks fit in
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

the new masterchef ads with the chef 'who can spot a brilliant chef by how they hold a knife'. god, thank god there is only about three more days of the hopman cup left (although the new micallef show looks like it is worth watching, so i will have to put up with the shit ads again in the future).

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    the new masterchef ads with the chef 'who can spot a brilliant chef by how they hold a knife'. god, thank god there is only about three more days of the hopman cup left (although the new micallef show looks like it is worth watching, so i will have to put up with the shit ads again in the future).
    Kind of like my old mates mum... told me one day she could tell the guy next door was either a widow or divorcee because of the way he hung his washing out...... uh, really?

Quote Originally Posted by seldom View Post
    this is where snacks fit in
    great idea lucky legs!

shotgunners in call of duty black ops 2