Page 22 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

First world problem.. But being back from Europe and having to watch football at 1am lol not at a normal hour
    Amigos Aarau

Ok so my anger when people use the ridiculous term "Meh" has subsided somewhat recently however it has been replaced by rage over the term "just sayin'". This is the modern version of "no offence" as people seem to think they can preface it with the most racist and bigoted comments they like as long as they end their stupid uninformed rants by "just sayin". Oh, that's ok mate, as long as you were just sayin it makes it fine to act like a complete douche. Wake up to yourselves you ignorant ****s.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pistolpete View Post
    This is the modern version of "no offence" as people seem to think they can preface it with the most racist and bigoted comments they like
    this has been a staple of mine for years

except for the racism bit, I find there's usually much worse things to put a person down with than the amount of pigment in their skin or which part of whatever continent they happen to have evolved in

Ignorance and pubs that don't serve snakebites.

Quote Originally Posted by pistolpete View Post
    Ok so my anger when people use the ridiculous term "Meh" has subsided somewhat recently however it has been replaced by rage over the term "just sayin'". This is the modern version of "no offence" as people seem to think they can preface it with the most racist and bigoted comments they like as long as they end their stupid uninformed rants by "just sayin". Oh, that's ok mate, as long as you were just sayin it makes it fine to act like a complete douche. Wake up to yourselves you ignorant ****s.
    whats up skip?

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    whats up skip?
    Nothing really. Just let the anger build to a certain level before unleashing the fury and I do less damage with a keyboard than with my fists

Man flu. Possibly real flu. Nearly two weeks, over it. Kill me now.

Idiots who don't accept responsibility for doing stupid things immediately after they happen e.g American du at ultimate frisbee last night who came flying in with a ridiculously red card-worthy slide tackle on me, nowhere near the disc, then said he didn't think he touched me

Tore some ligamajigs in my ankle or some such, now on crutches for the near future.

PS pv4 + mrs pv4, get back to ultimate orready.

Edit: Plus side, more time to call people racist on the foz
    Last edited by militiamon; 14-05-2013 at 03:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

how do you slide tackle in ultimate frisbee ffs you play the game with your hands

how do you slide tackle in ultimate frisbee ffs you play the game with your hands
    hands are busy in other places? idk

hands are busy in other places? idk
    lol!
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

joe hilderbrand the smug twat. passive aggresive fighter for minority causes for the feel good crowd and self satisfaction. Just another journo asswipe

joe hilderbrand the smug twat. passive aggresive fighter for minority causes for the feel good crowd and self satisfaction. Just another journo asswipe

you talking about his new show?

the 'Labor youth' bloke in the stupid glasses and stupider hat (sorry hipsters) is in serious need of an ass kicking too.

WGMG: lefties.

^ lol, he is by far the most tolerable on the show. I stopped watching it after the second episode, but the absolute worst is the libertarian chick. Cries crocodile tears over all the issues, recognises that government intervention is necessary, but then at the end of the show falls back on her 'libertarian values'. Didn't like the Greens one either, or the Liberal obviously (always feels awkward when there's someone under the age of 40 towing the Liberal party line).

Anyway this series is rubbish, but I thought his last one (Dumb, Drunk & Racist) was quite good.

Not as bad as that godawful Wednesday Night Fever skit show on ABC. Terrible.

Sammy J appears to be only funny when talking to a purple glove puppet.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Having to move back to Newcastle after spending a year living in Weimar grinds my ****ing gears.

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    Not as bad as that godawful Wednesday Night Fever skit show on ABC. Terrible.

Sammy J appears to be only funny when talking to a purple glove puppet.
    Haha to true... sad when a purple sock is the funnier of the duo!
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

World tennis No.4 Agnieszka Radwanska has been dropped by a Catholic youth movement in her native Poland for posing nude in the "Body Issue" of ESPN Magazine
    http://www.smh.com.au/sport/tennis/c...#ixzz2aKqERD5o
    But their leaders who molest kids seems to be non issue. fkn catho cvnts.

Finishing my third twelve hour day in the last week.

Not being able to take leave due to how busy it is and missing out on an interstate disc golf trip.