Page 62 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1953

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

Business class is my preferred option..........
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Arsenal fans
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac79 View Post
    I tend to agree with Gav.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    On the aisle seat you are free to get up whenever you like not boxed in on one side and the aisle can be used for extra legroom
    Yeah see i hear this a lot.

But

You say you are free to get up when you want but you also have to get up when either of the other 2 passengers wants to get up. And trust me, I don't give a shit if you're eating or asleep, if Plague wants to go pee pee your ass is getting out of that seat.

Window only moves when window wants to move. Window dictates terms.

Also, as boring as the view out the window might get at night, it's better than staring at crotch or ass in your face all flight from people standing up getting shit out of the overhead.

Also this precious extra space of the aisle is crap as you are always having to tuck your leg in whenever someone trudges past or the drinks cart makes an appearance.

Listen man, I know it's cool to be the aisle guy, but window rules the flight. It's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    Arsenal fans

Did you get tickets today ?

Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    Yep.

But **** me there's a lot of whining ****s about not getting codes..... Despite getting codes.... Pricks just don't read emails

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    staring at crotch or ass in your face all flight from people standing up getting shit out of the overhead.

This is why I am an aisle man. Love that crotch and ass fest.

Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    More money than sence

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Yeah see i hear this a lot.

But

You say you are free to get up when you want but you also have to get up when either of the other 2 passengers wants to get up. And trust me, I don't give a shit if you're eating or asleep, if Plague wants to go pee pee your ass is getting out of that seat.

Window only moves when window wants to move. Window dictates terms.

Also, as boring as the view out the window might get at night, it's better than staring at crotch or ass in your face all flight from people standing up getting shit out of the overhead.

Also this precious extra space of the aisle is crap as you are always having to tuck your leg in whenever someone trudges past or the drinks cart makes an appearance.

Listen man, I know it's cool to be the aisle guy, but window rules the flight. It's a fact.
    Window dictates terms??

If the bloke in the aisle seat i a a fat **** and knocked out by medication and don't stir when you decide to wake him explain what you going to do beside piss your pants??

Your window seat requires the aisle seat to comply with your requests

That the man who have the power.

He is free to get up when he wants you on the other hand are reliant on 1 possibiliy 2 people complying with your requests to let you pass

So who has the power??

As for the aisle use for extra room well you do have to move when carts or people come past but it is free real estate that is yours to use and not available to you on the window

I wouldn't leave my legs out there the entire time. Just everyone and then throw them out there

Yeah as for viewing arse or crotch at close range that easy to deal with. Either look at your monitor or I can look out your ****ing window

Now moving along to the important stuff.

When is it OK to recline

As far as I am concerned as soon as the first meal is over and cleaned up it is going back the full way. To the **** behind me they can deal with it

If the bloke in the aisle seat i a a fat **** and knocked out by medication and don't stir when you decide to wake him explain what you going to do beside piss your pants??

Now moving along to the important stuff.

When is it OK to recline

As far as I am concerned as soon as the first meal is over and cleaned up it is going back the full way. To the **** behind me they can deal with it
    Look man in all my years of flying I've never not been able to get a mother****er to get up when I want out.

Your medicated overweight straw man doesn't work round me.

and trust me I'm prepared to piss on another human being if a have to. Having the will to urinate on someone gives me absolute power. Plus, a urine soaked stubborn bastard refusing to get up will still be in the wrong according to all FAA and societies rules.

As for reclining.

Firstly let me congratulate you on bringing up the best question on the Foz since Biraz v BK. You are a genius.

The answer is interesting.

Any flight sub 3 hours is a def no.

If it's an overnight flight I'm with you as once the meal is done and it's night time then there is an acceptance than reclining will happen.

Any other circumstances and be warned that reclining in front of me will result in my tray being put up and down very violently at least once every 3 mins until you learn some manners.

With you there on the reclining plague.

Tbh my rule with reclining is I do whatever the person in front of me does. I can handle no inclination unless the person in front of me does - then I consider it the domino effect and if I'm hit up about it from behind I blame the guy in front of me
    OK

The Down Down Coles ads!!!!.... ....arrrrrgh
    Last edited by lquiquer; 20-07-2016 at 11:16 PM.
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    The Down Down Coles ads!!!!.... ....arrrrrgh
    I'm not sure whats worse, the add or Status Quo selling their soul for the add.

People who, when approaching stopped traffic, start braking hundreds of meters out and slowly creep along to pull up behind them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

People who see cars stopped at a zebra crossing and run to get across while cars are stopped... if you walk the stopped car can be on its way and the next car will stop, you don't have to run guys!
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

Taxis. What the **** us the point of them? Uber needs to grow so there industry can **** right off.

Taxis. What the **** us the point of them? Uber needs to grow so there industry can **** right off.
    until of course the Gubmint regulates Uber.

then its back to the drawing board.

oh hang on, we all catching trams by then anyway. forget i said anything. cool cool.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    Speed humps on the street

Some halfwords have actually installed some speed humps on a rather large hilly street near by

The road in question isn't renowned for accidents matter of fact I can barely remember a fender smash

I can understand the downhill section to slow traffic in some concession
    But to put 5 of the ****ers on the uphill section when most cars are struggling up in 2nd gear defies logic
    Update

Started off a couple of weeks ago

Someone plugged through two of them one night knocking the dividing thing in the centre of the road completely out

As a result you can now drive between the two of them and not go over the ****ers

Then a 3rd went then a 4th.

Finally the last one went and I can now go up and down the hill again without going over one of the ****ers

Ain't grinding my gears any more

Work after a Thursday night away game... with the extra zug (fan only train)

Friday motivation zero.
    Amigos Aarau

Football clubs.
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles