Page 77 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 1953

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Attenzione: plaguesey

I learnt about a new one today. So if a person is having a kid but doesn't want a baby shower before it arrives, but instead wants one after it has arrived so "you know what to buy for it".. that party is titled "Wetting the Babies Head". I assume because the baby is actually there, so the "shower" would make the baby wet? So when I learnt about this shindig I asked if it was "a baby shower but after the birth" and was lectured very strongly about the fact that "it is not a baby shower.. it is wetting the babies head" to which i replied "i thought wetting the babies head was when the man left the hospital after a few hours to go to the pub and get a few free drinks whilst leaving his newborn + mother of child to deal with cleaning up placenta and figuring out breastfeeding on their own" to which I got stunned looks and a simple yet strong "that is disgusting".

Just another learning curve in our mission to #staywoke
    Who the **** are these people you hanging with ??

That a serious question

Detail there sex age political viewpoints etc so I can get some type of idea how they coming to some of their views

I don't understand how PV4's friends can have no balls yet are fathering children?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    I don't understand how PV4's friends can have no balls yet are fathering children?
    Maybe they have giant thumb prints on their foreheads where they allow a woman to control them 24-7 and their wives let them borrow their balls from time to time and then put them back on the shelf.

Sure sounds like it

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Wetting the babies head is for the Father and all the male members of the close family to get pissed after the birth and celebrate the new born. At least that's what my family calls it
    Yep. This is what it is in my world.
    When I had mine though my mate brought his missus as he thought it was the other interpretation. She stayed for about 4 and a half seconds.

Attenzione: plaguesey

I learnt about a new one today. So if a person is having a kid but doesn't want a baby shower before it arrives, but instead wants one after it has arrived so "you know what to buy for it".. that party is titled "Wetting the Babies Head". I assume because the baby is actually there, so the "shower" would make the baby wet? So when I learnt about this shindig I asked if it was "a baby shower but after the birth" and was lectured very strongly about the fact that "it is not a baby shower.. it is wetting the babies head" to which i replied "i thought wetting the babies head was when the man left the hospital after a few hours to go to the pub and get a few free drinks whilst leaving his newborn + mother of child to deal with cleaning up placenta and figuring out breastfeeding on their own" to which I got stunned looks and a simple yet strong "that is disgusting".

Just another learning curve in our mission to #staywoke
    No. You dont follow any cvnt. You make the rules well known to worldwide folk otherwise they'll keep believing in fairy stories.

Wetting the babies head is going out for well earned beers after being whined at for 9 months. Something that is earned. A baby shower is for (usually ladies but sometimes thumb tied gents) while you also go out with mates to have a break from the household work and employment. You have the next 18 years to hold hands and be domestic.

Dont fall for the feminazis rants ffs

Melbourne cup "experts"

I can't wait to hear all of the 40 something year old women in the office tell me who is going to win!
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

People driving from traffic lights. Cars that are 3rd, 4th from the lights and dawdle taking off and driving through the lights.

FFS drive through the lights!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    People driving from traffic lights. Cars that are 3rd, 4th from the lights and dawdle taking off and driving through the lights.

FFS drive through the lights!!
    Oh man.. You got me frothing with this one..
    Absolutely..

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Who the **** are these people you hanging with ??

That a serious question

Detail there sex age political viewpoints etc so I can get some type of idea how they coming to some of their views
    Women. They are all women.
    OK

Banned
    Women. They are all women.
    Thank **** they not men

If they were civilization is doomed

Maybe they have giant thumb prints on their foreheads where they allow a woman to control them 24-7 and their wives let them borrow their balls from time to time and then put them back on the shelf.

Sure sounds like it
    That completely summarises me tbh and I don't hide from the fact. I'm too lazy to have it any other way.
    OK

Banned
    That completely summarises me tbh and I don't hide from the fact. I'm too lazy to have it any other way.
    Man the **** up and stand up for yourself son

Man the **** up and stand up for yourself son
    Pop out some kids + get a nice little mortgage and then we'll talk about how often you can actually be bothered to "man up" and how often being under the thumb actually differs from what you actually want to achieve and do on a daily/weekly/monthly/yearly sense.
    OK

Pop out some kids + get a nice little mortgage and then we'll talk about how often you can actually be bothered to "man up" and how often being under the thumb actually differs from what you actually want to achieve and do on a daily/weekly/monthly/yearly sense.
    Hahaha are you familiar with the old saying “it’s better to beg forgiveness than to ask for permission”?

If anything in your life feels like a chore, do something about it.

Man, some of you guys really need to come hang with your boy Plague sometime. Life is great don’t waste it.

Banned
    Don't blame me for the consequences of your decisions

You signed the contract with your wife, you contributed to the child situation etc

No one forced you to forgo your freedom as a man by doing these things

I sure there are many perks that make it Wonderful etc

But I still can't fathom the insanity of people who want to waste their weekends going to Bunnings and IKEA and chasing around kids

How that pans out for you is down to how much control you exert over your woman.

That for you to deal with not me

You signed the contract with your wife, you contributed to the child situation etc

But I still can't fathom the insanity of people who want to waste their weekends going to Bunnings and IKEA and chasing around kids

How that pans out for you is down to how much control you exert over your woman.

That is one of the funniest things i think i have read on the foz... just brilliant!
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

WGMG: People messaging you for Melbourne cup tips cause you like a punt when they don't speak to you any other time of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by skippy View Post
    WGMG: People messaging you for Melbourne cup tips cause you like a punt when they don't speak to you any other time of the year.
    Oh no way, you gotta take the positive out of it and send them horses you are sure WONT win.

**** those people.

Also, tell em Winx or Kingston Town and watch them stand st the tab machine trying to work it out.

Wait? Am I the only asshole that does this?

Just when I think you can't surprise me, you go and do it again. Wow

Have a bit of a think about how those words you typed could make a family man/woman etc. feel

Nobody (in my opinion) was blaming you for their life choices. They were merely shedding some light on their circumstance so that you and I may better understand their point of view.

Oh I should ask, based on that insanely misogynistic statement tacked on at the end there - actually, no I won't insert a dinosaur joke in there. No need to get personal, is there?

Quote Originally Posted by WolfMan View Post
    Just when I think you can't surprise me, you go and do it again. Wow

Have a bit of a think about how those words you typed could make a family man/woman etc. feel

Nobody (in my opinion) was blaming you for their life choices. They were merely shedding some light on their circumstance so that you and I may better understand their point of view.

Oh I should ask, based on that insanely misogynistic statement tacked on at the end there - actually, no I won't insert a dinosaur joke in there. No need to get personal, is there?
    I read the Members post as a light hearted dig more so than anything offensive.

People these days have become somewhat sensitive on issues which in the past phased few persons if any. On the contrary much of what is deemed acceptable by many now is severely offensive to older generations.

As an example my grandmother would have not given any woman the time of day that chose to work with a young family.

I can remember her seeing me making a sandwich once and then ripping my mother a new one for having me / a male in the kitchen preparing something to eat.

These days people would be offended by such remarks.

Never good to see anyone offended but I am not sure complete sensorship of alternative views is the answer either
    Last edited by The Dunster; 06-11-2017 at 07:45 PM.