Page 78 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 1953

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Don't blame me for the consequences of your decisions

You signed the contract with your wife, you contributed to the child situation etc

No one forced you to forgo your freedom as a man by doing these things

I sure there are many perks that make it Wonderful etc

But I still can't fathom the insanity of people who want to waste their weekends going to Bunnings and IKEA and chasing around kids

How that pans out for you is down to how much control you exert over your woman.

That for you to deal with not me
    Bunnings and ikea in the same wkend would be fxxxing phenomenal. Man I'd be a well fed bloke that wkend!
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Bunnings and ikea in the same wkend would be fxxxing phenomenal. Man I'd be a well fed bloke that wkend!
    The sausage sangers r pretty good.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfMan View Post
    Just when I think you can't surprise me, you go and do it again. Wow

Have a bit of a think about how those words you typed could make a family man/woman etc. feel

Nobody (in my opinion) was blaming you for their life choices. They were merely shedding some light on their circumstance so that you and I may better understand their point of view.

Oh I should ask, based on that insanely misogynistic statement tacked on at the end there - actually, no I won't insert a dinosaur joke in there. No need to get personal, is there?
    Misogynist statement FMD

Can see why there are so many misguided men out there who have been brainwashed into believing complete shit

Any man worth his worth actually is in control of his women. Make no mistake about it

You could believing this new age Bullshit but here is some cold hard reality

Women want a man to take the lead. They biologically wired that way

When a man is too limp dicked to actually take the lead the woman will step up and take control. They were waiting for you to do it and you failed to do so

Now when that happens you blokes enjoy your weekends strolling Bunnings aisles looking for shit so you waste the rest of your weekend doing meaningless DIY shit at your house that she going to take in 20 years time any way as she already knows your a weak-willed soft touch and will **** you off and take the family home with her

Me on the other hand I will stay in CONTROL of my women and not let them try leading me around putting me under their thumb and letting them have CONTROL

You can call me mysogonist all you like I quite frankly prefer to be that way

I still have my balls and my weekends ain't wasted on shit that doesn't interest me

It a much better alternative

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    let me guess, never had kids by choice?

thing is MFKS, it wasn't your choice

can't get a bird here because "Aussie chicks are stuck up"?

so you go to a third world nation where there's a massive power imbalance between you and the poor chick who sees you as a meal ticket out of poverty

seeing women as something to be controlled is the definition of mysogonist (sic)

you're a old man fool who deserves the life you lead

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    let me guess, never had kids by choice?

thing is MFKS, it wasn't your choice

can't get a bird here because "Aussie chicks are stuck up"?

so you go to a third world nation where there's a massive power imbalance between you and the poor chick who sees you as a meal ticket out of poverty

seeing women as something to be controlled is the definition of mysogonist (sic)

you're a old man fool who deserves the life you lead
    Seeing women to be controlled is the definition of mysogonist ??

You keep missing the point.

You don't need to chain a women to a kitchen sick to be in control of her

You are in control of her when you actually assertive enough to maintain your balls in the relationship and tell her how it is when it needs to be Said

That is being in control of her by actually maintaining your man hood and acting like a man

You want to be weak willed all just to keep her happy so you may get a bit of loving then go right ahead and see where that ends up

As for my life at the moment. Never been happier. Life good. I fitter I healthier I happier in spirit and mind than I have been in years and years

And to top it off my football team is actually winning games for a ****ing change

So don't know what tangent your going with there.

wait wait wait, we are getting off topic here.

i dont know anyone thats ever eaten in that Ikea cafe.

is it real food?
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

is it real food?
    depends on your opinion of horse.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

is it real food?
    Just get 7 packets of Daim and you're set. Bon knows
    OK

Daim. Amazing.

Is that the meatball thing?
    Because a mate of mine who dated a Swedish chick got me to buy him some of it when I went to Ikea one day but I though it was stuff to put on side tables as decorations.

Daim is chocolate with shards of almond caramel in it.

Swedish meatballs go by the cunning name of Swedish meatballs.

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    depends on your opinion of horse.
    Some of the horses plaguesey has punted on in the past deserve nothing more than for him to put his fork thru them tbh.
    OK

doing meaningless DIY shit at your house
    For some, building things with your own hands, tools & know-how is about the most manly thing they can think of. You're attempting to preach to the wrong bloke here, MFKFC. I genuinely get fulfilment and satisfaction from mowing my lawn. I don't have this bible-based man is the head of the house type complex going on. I have a supreme lack of care for most things and am happy to go with the flow for the most part.

When I want something or want to do something I'll pull my balls from the shelf or however you describe it, sure, and I ask permission AND beg forgiveness at times, sure, but my personal long term happiness comes from my efforts and experiences with my family & house and so making both of those the best they can be from my own efforts is just about the manliest and satisfying thing I can think of for me tbh.

And on Dunst's comment - I personally don't take offence to that ranting from others and all that. I'll do what I want and how I want, and anyone else can do what they want. What I do find hilarious is da Membah and the oldies whom take huge offence to all this "modern day" shit, they fxxxing implode as they basically see it as a direct attack on how they did things. So I see it as almost the inverse to what you were originally getting at - the severe butthurt comes from the people whom see some changes happening, and can't deal with those changes.

Honestly when I see da Membah ranting about how much better his alternative is and how things that other people do doesn't interest him so decide to lecture them on how much better his alternative is, I just read all of that as insecurities coming from him rather than take offence myself. If you can't live your own life without the need to attempt to belittle everyone else for how much theirs varies, that speaks more about you than them imo.

I also wish da Membah the best in finding the right submissive for him. Personally I prefer a chick whom actually makes a decision on where to eat ffs. But judging from da Membah's #weightgate comments from whatever thread however long ago, we all know he prefers women who don't eat at all.
    OK

Some of the horses plaguesey has punted on in the past deserve nothing more than for him to put his fork thru them tbh.
    Not sure if you’re reading the thread my gee but please don’t confuse the KOTH picks with the ones I actually put my cash on.

Legit though some poor bugger gonna be served a hamburger full of Tom Melbourne one day real soon.

Oh and back when I lived at Plague Manor there was NOTHING better than wrestling my dog and having a kickabout on a freshly mown field of Sir Walter.

A perfect lawn is dope as ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Daim. Amazing.
    Oh fvck yeah... Daim is the greatest chocolate bar on the planet, is there anything that the Swedes can't do??.. (Hmmm.. this could actually be another thread, haha)
    I'm still waiting for the pack you owe me after round 9 down at purple-cats stadium...

Banned
    For some, building things with your own hands, tools & know-how is about the most manly thing they can think of. You're attempting to preach to the wrong bloke here, MFKFC. I genuinely get fulfilment and satisfaction from mowing my lawn. I don't have this bible-based man is the head of the house type complex going on. I have a supreme lack of care for most things and am happy to go with the flow for the most part.

When I want something or want to do something I'll pull my balls from the shelf or however you describe it, sure, and I ask permission AND beg forgiveness at times, sure, but my personal long term happiness comes from my efforts and experiences with my family & house and so making both of those the best they can be from my own efforts is just about the manliest and satisfying thing I can think of for me tbh.

And on Dunst's comment - I personally don't take offence to that ranting from others and all that. I'll do what I want and how I want, and anyone else can do what they want. What I do find hilarious is da Membah and the oldies whom take huge offence to all this "modern day" shit, they fxxxing implode as they basically see it as a direct attack on how they did things. So I see it as almost the inverse to what you were originally getting at - the severe butthurt comes from the people whom see some changes happening, and can't deal with those changes.

Honestly when I see da Membah ranting about how much better his alternative is and how things that other people do doesn't interest him so decide to lecture them on how much better his alternative is, I just read all of that as insecurities coming from him rather than take offence myself. If you can't live your own life without the need to attempt to belittle everyone else for how much theirs varies, that speaks more about you than them imo.

I also wish da Membah the best in finding the right submissive for him. Personally I prefer a chick whom actually makes a decision on where to eat ffs. But judging from da Membah's #weightgate comments from whatever thread however long ago, we all know he prefers women who don't eat at all.
    Yeah but why exactly have you got to ask approval and beg to do something??

If you actually stood your ground initially in your relationship with your women you ain't begging for anything

You tell her what your doing and it up to her to accept this and deal with it

Anything else is you being weak and giving her a position of dominance for no reason whatsoever

Your probably ****ed with changing the status quo now as the damage is done and you have conceeded too much already

Not really worried if you think I ranting and think it means I insecure

Far from it. I less worried about what others think about me than ever before.

I pretty clued into what I wanting and how to go about achieving it and I ain't settling for less than ideal nor should anyone accept second rate.

I have learned that people are pretty insecure people want an example go look at Wolfman taking offence about people wasting their weekends at Bunnings and following kids around

Obviously hit a nerve that it may make people who have chosen this course of lifestyle feel bad.

Well quite frankly if you happy doing this it wouldn't bother you having me bringing it up.

You should be comfortable enough in your life choices but for some reason it touched a nerve with him

As for women being skinny and my preference on that
    No apologies whatsoever from me

Some men like women with big tits
    Others like women with arses
    Others like long legs

My preference is that their energy output and inputs are balanced in such a way that they look like they healthy and don't look like a beached whale

Not for everyone this but that where I at. I will just pass on the fat ones as I not interested in lowering my expectations as I said that would be me settling for less than ideal etc

I have learned that people are pretty insecure people want an example go look at Wolfman taking offence about people wasting their weekends at Bunnings and following kids around
    FFS, pull your head in ya pelican.

Not that it’s any of your business, but I am not a parent, and I don’t spend weekends in Bunnings.

My life is probably a lot closer to yours than you’d care to admit, but just because I take offence at something doesn’t mean I am the victim of your pre-historic views.

Do I have to be African American to be appalled by a racist remark? Or a member of the LGBTIQ community to take offence to anything demeaning them as people?

I’m done with this, you can carry on all you like. I don’t agree with your stance on women, but I respect your right to hold that belief. Please kindly afford the same to me and everyone else who might not agree with you.

I love how the Members posts sometimes are a cross between a rap video and a terrible get rich quick motivational VHS from the 1980’s.

Love it.

I def think that the Member has tried to pick up a girl at a bar by telling her he lives his life ‘a quarter mile at a time’.