Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: The Upstanding, Honourable, and always in the right NSW Police thread.....

  1. #1
    Senior Member Blackmac79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,932

    The Upstanding, Honourable, and always in the right NSW Police thread.....

    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-12-0...tality/5940288

    (My personal favorite in video in the above link is the senior officer say "if anyone comes close tase them")

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxtFtVfAeeE

    http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...891a1cda82e591

    http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/p...216-2zgae.html

    http://www.theherald.com.au/story/25...s-of-jets-fan/

    (Personal favorite of mine)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o4kW7Kn6Bo

    (Moral is be careful if you are black.)

    https://newmatilda.com/2013/03/07/ev...nce-nsw-police

    http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2...mended-charges

    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-12-1...-death/5154398

    (I met eric lim at a wedding once, bloke was bragging about his steroid use, something that I have been told is common in surry hills and inner city police).

    Stats on Weapon use by police

    http://blog.sl.nsw.gov.au/hsc_legal_...-police-in-nsw

    http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/hundreds-m...624-1gjls.html

    http://davidshoebridge.org.au/2012/0...-firearms-use/

    (The very reason they were introduced in the first place was to decrease firearm use, if it isn't working why should they still be issued?)

    In Case of Emergency:

    http://www.clcnsw.org.au/cb_pages/ma...nformation.php
    Go jetties

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brügglifeld's Terraces, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,443
    Hass Hass

    Hass Wie Noch Nie

    All cops are bastards

    A.C.A.B


    hehehehe

  3. #3
    Senior Member Premy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,814
    1312
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

  4. #4
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,907
    Dear Blackmac.
    You've been sucked in like the rest of them.
    Pls delete thread for your own rep.

    Regards,
    Plague.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

  5. #5
    Senior Member Buddha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    989
    With regards to this model incident, you can't punch a cabbie and get away with it. So why try and punch a cop, you make your bed, you sleep in it
    Jaliens gives me the horn

  6. #6
    космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1991
    Posts
    456,916,318
    if I had to deal with wife beating shitbags all day and drunk shitcunce all night I'd taze the shit out of everyone who came near me too

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Dear Blackmac.
    You've been sucked in like the rest of them.
    Pls delete thread for your own rep.

    Regards,
    Plague.
    This.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    With regards to this model incident, you can't punch a cabbie and get away with it. So why try and punch a cop, you make your bed, you sleep in it
    Edit. And this.

  8. #8
    I'm not going to stop trying until I see you smile Mitchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    445
    N sector 3-0

    1312
    Novocastria Youth

  9. #9
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,907
    Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    if I had to deal with wife beating shitbags all day and drunk shitcunce all night I'd taze the shit out of everyone who came near me too
    Oh yeah, don't forget digging dead new born babies out of the sand coz some shitkhunt didn't feel like looking after it, or going to your mates funerals cause they got shot by some meth head during a regulation traffic stop.

    % of cops that are bastards = .01%
    % of the general population that deserves a good beating = way way way way more.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Buddha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    989
    My partner's sister and Husband are/were both cops, and the amount of bullshit they have/had to deal with is beyond ridiculous, said Husband had his gun taken off him and slowly removed from the force because of said bullshit. I will stand up for the police here. It's ridiculous how much people hang shit on them (especially here) because of a few isolated incidents where they had to use force to deal with people who couldnt do what they were told, you can sit there all you want and call all cops bastards, but until you can put yourself in their shoes or listen to some of their incidents they have had to deal with, you know nothing

    Let me put this to you Blackmac, if you were in the same position as the copper who had to deal with the drunken idiots punching cabbies and resisting arrest, what the **** would you do?
    Jaliens gives me the horn

  11. #11
    Occasional Podcaster furns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Branxton
    Posts
    4,940
    Speaking as someone who has been dealing with all this for a number of years now, there are faults on both sides.
    Some people have no respect for the police, and make things way worse for themselves.
    The Public Order squad make things worse by dealing with anything in an aggressive and overbearing manner, when a more conciliatory approach would suffice.

    Having said all that, we have it pretty good now - the bloke in charge at Waratah LAC is a football supporter and he and the Newcastle Police have been working with us to make the relationship better. If you want to see what other groups have to deal with - go read the forums for the Den, NTC and Melburnians.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

  12. #12
    I'm not going to stop trying until I see you smile Mitchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    445
    Good thread
    We need more controversial topics

    Still nsector 3-0
    Novocastria Youth

  13. #13
    Senior Member Blackmac79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,932
    I don't get the "I get shit on, its why I am a shit cop" argument. In my line of work we use an understanding of what we call "reactive behaviours". If someone is taking a swing at me there is a reason for it. So maybe the cops should say "I get shit on, What am I doing to prevent this from occuring?"

    I bet my bottom dollar that model on the deck wouldn't thrash so much if they were not kicking her in the head, holding her prone with weight on her chest (known killer), and hitting her upper thighs with battons. Trouble is the cops come in now and have zero ability to assess situations anymore. It is, and continues to be shoot first ask questions later.

    I believe that removing firearms and tasers from general duties officers would be the first significant step in encouraging officers to STOP, THINK, then ACT. We do not need a military patrolling our streets. Guns and weapons are more controlled here than anywhere in the world, I can see no reason for general duties officers to have leathal force 24/7. If its needed call in the specials.
    Go jetties

  14. #14
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,907
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac79 View Post
    I don't get the "I get shit on, its why I am a shit cop" argument. In my line of work we use an understanding of what we call "reactive behaviours". If someone is taking a swing at me there is a reason for it. So maybe the cops should say "I get shit on, What am I doing to prevent this from occuring?"

    I bet my bottom dollar that model on the deck wouldn't thrash so much if they were not kicking her in the head, holding her prone with weight on her chest (known killer), and hitting her upper thighs with battons. Trouble is the cops come in now and have zero ability to assess situations anymore. It is, and continues to be shoot first ask questions later.

    I believe that removing firearms and tasers from general duties officers would be the first significant step in encouraging officers to STOP, THINK, then ACT. We do not need a military patrolling our streets. Guns and weapons are more controlled here than anywhere in the world, I can see no reason for general duties officers to have leathal force 24/7. If its needed call in the specials.
    That's possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read.
    You have no idea what you are talking about.
    Stop it.

  15. #15
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac79 View Post
    I don't get the "I get shit on, its why I am a shit cop" argument. In my line of work we use an understanding of what we call "reactive behaviours". If someone is taking a swing at me there is a reason for it. So maybe the cops should say "I get shit on, What am I doing to prevent this from occuring?"

    I bet my bottom dollar that model on the deck wouldn't thrash so much if they were not kicking her in the head, holding her prone with weight on her chest (known killer), and hitting her upper thighs with battons. Trouble is the cops come in now and have zero ability to assess situations anymore. It is, and continues to be shoot first ask questions later.

    I believe that removing firearms and tasers from general duties officers would be the first significant step in encouraging officers to STOP, THINK, then ACT. We do not need a military patrolling our streets. Guns and weapons are more controlled here than anywhere in the world, I can see no reason for general duties officers to have leathal force 24/7. If its needed call in the specials.

    Agree Prevention is an issue the Police should work on as opposed to being reactive to the situation afterwards. Too little effort is actually put into preventative matters



    Biggest problem though is your thoughts on this whole situation.

    You keep blaming the police for the situation not the oxygen thieves on our planet who carry on and create the situation in the first place.

    The cops don't pull guns on me beat me down with batons and give me a flogging to within an inch of my life. Probably because they have no need to come see me and if I was randomly have to interact with one I don't carry on like a dickhead an upset them.

    Matter of fact never heard it happen to anyone I know either.


    Maybe the dickheads getting shot tasered and flogged actually bring the shit down on themselves???
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  16. #16
    Senior Member Blackmac79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,932
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    That's possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read.
    You have no idea what you are talking about.
    Stop it.
    Want to read something actually dumb?

    Quote from a senior police officer "it's the police's job to deal out justice"

    Or

    "We have the largest army in nsw"


    Or is there nothing wrong with these statements?
    Go jetties

  17. #17
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,907
    I dunno, do you have any context to these quotes, or names or references? Or are they the same 'unnamed' people who said Terry Venables was signing with us?

    Is there anything wrong with Bodycount singing about killing cops?

    What's your point here?

    I stand by my point that you have very little knowledge as to what police do, or go through.
    Talk to me from a personal standpoint, not what you read on lefty websites.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Buddha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    989
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    I dunno, do you have any context to these quotes, or names or references? Or are they the same 'unnamed' people who said Terry Venables was signing with us?

    Is there anything wrong with Bodycount singing about killing cops?

    What's your point here?

    I stand by my point that you have very little knowledge as to what police do, or go through.
    Talk to me from a personal standpoint, not what you read on lefty websites.
    I agree fully with everything you have said here

    Blackmac it's funny you should talk about Police patrolling the streets without firearms, because this week on my daily walk thru the town, I have seen numerous officers walking the streets without their gear.

    If the model didn't resist arrest, force wouldn't have to be used.

    MFKS, knowing who you are and what you do isn't that dissimilar, what would you have done?
    Jaliens gives me the horn

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,380
    shutup and pass me a donut

  20. #20
    I'm not going to stop trying until I see you smile Mitchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    445
    Still 3-0 nsector acab
    Novocastria Youth

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •