Thread: FFA Cup - NNSWF

Suns 5 - 0 Mayfield

all games have been played???

New Lambton (NPL2) def Kahibah 2-1
    Edgeworth (NPL)def Belswans 9-0
    Maitland (NPL)def Warners Bay 8-1
    Olympic (NPL)def Cessnock 5-0
    Magic (NPL) def Wallsend 8-0
    Cardiff City (ZPL) def Dudley Redhead 0-0 (5-4 on penalties)
    Adamstown (NPL)def Thornton 3-0
    Lake Macquarie (NPL) def Singleton 5-1
    Lambton Jaffas (NPL) def Charlestown 3-0
    Newcastle Suns (ZPL) def Mayfield 5-0
    Weston (NPL) def Cooks Hill 1-0

Valentine (NPL) free pass to round 5
    Last edited by Lofty; 04-05-2017 at 10:47 AM.
    It's football, not s***er!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    So you consider getting beat by 8 as accceptable ??

Just remember their only one divsion between the clubs

You dont see EPL sides beating Championship sides by 8 in the FACup

You at least expect the lesser side to play with some pride and keep the scoreboard respectful

You dont even see the A League sides towelling the NPL sides to this extent

To me thst is a pretty piss weak effort from the side conceeding 8 and a reflection of the mediocrity in NewFM
    What a peanut !! - yeh your right no one in the history of sport has ever flogged a team a division lower - Edgy smashed Buds 6-0 in second round of the NPL. Thoughts?............. Does this make Buds more or less pathetic since they are in the SAME grade?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh_DEM_golden_Grahams View Post
    What a peanut !! - yeh your right no one in the history of sport has ever flogged a team a division lower - Edgy smashed Buds 6-0 in second round of the NPL. Thoughts?............. Does this make Buds more or less pathetic since they are in the SAME grade?
    Buds are crap

No dispute there

They also ended up at 10 men that day but let's not let that get in the way of your rant

Getting beat by 8-9 goals by a NPL side is pretty pathetic really

But you happily defend that mediocrity

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    So no upsets than

*Magic of the Cup

FTFY

Thought Azzurri young ones done okay last night, with near all first grade on the hill watching and cassa and sulini coming off after 65 at 0-1 , the young boys done well, probably never troubled a full strength Lambton, but they did compete well I thought...

Buds are crap

No dispute there

They also ended up at 10 men that day but let's not let that get in the way of your rant

Getting beat by 8-9 goals by a NPL side is pretty pathetic really

But you happily defend that mediocrity
    Please don't include us ZPL folk that got beat as mediocre

Just a thought MFKS what would you have said if the NPL side got beat 2-0 by the NEW FM side

Quote Originally Posted by De-Champ View Post
    Just a thought MFKS what would you have said if the NPL side got beat 2-0 by the NEW FM side
    Hypothetical question,you don't have to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by GO AWAY View Post
    Thought Azzurri young ones done okay last night, with near all first grade on the hill watching and cassa and sulini coming off after 65 at 0-1 , the young boys done well, probably never troubled a full strength Lambton, but they did compete well I thought...
    Glass well over halfway full, you must be kidding, it was like the an NPL side v New KM, rubbish pitch also

Quote Originally Posted by mervan View Post
    Glass well over halfway full, you must be kidding, it was like the an NPL side v New KM, rubbish pitch also
    You serious ? Lisle Carr copped a torrential down pour about 4.30pm to which the field was under water at 5.30pm, refs inspection at 6.30 went very close to calling it off, you have no idea.

And as I say there was 7 U20 players in that side, with Jaffas only missing remo ( I think ) , was only 1-0 when SP took off cassa and sulini after 65

Actually, its ok they get called a newfm side, last time we got called that, we beat jets 4-1 closely followed by magic and Olympic victories in six days ???

BTW - Isnt Mervan a Donkey ???
    Last edited by GO AWAY; 05-05-2017 at 10:01 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by De-Champ View Post
    I be tearing into them

Thing is that ain't happening anytime soon

I usually go watch a New FM game or two a season

The lower grades are a right hoot where it looks like a blind man with one leg could beat them whilst in a sack and carrying an egg on a spoon

Standards are a joke
    Yet blokes get paid for it at this level

I be tearing into them

Thing is that ain't happening anytime soon

I usually go watch a New FM game or two a season

The lower grades are a right hoot where it looks like a blind man with one leg could beat them whilst in a sack and carrying an egg on a spoon

Standards are a joke
    Yet blokes get paid for it at this level
    SO much hate for the Newfm grades any reason/s why ? Ego burnt from being turned away from too many teams? Or is your main beef with Northern and how they run things?

So you consider getting beat by 8 as accceptable ??

Just remember their only one divsion between the clubs

You dont see EPL sides beating Championship sides by 8 in the FACup

You at least expect the lesser side to play with some pride and keep the scoreboard respectful

You dont even see the A League sides towelling the NPL sides to this extent

To me thst is a pretty piss weak effort from the side conceeding 8 and a reflection of the mediocrity in NewFM

I've been tossing up whether I should post this at all, but here it is.

Calling our boys (Wallsend) efforts "pathetic really" (ZICO) and "lacking pride" (MKFS) is something I will not let fly. The guys played on Sunday and coming to Magic Park on a Tuesday night was always going to be a tough day at the office. Up until the 65th minute it was 3-0, that's where Magics bye on the weekend would have came in handy, they were well rested, fitter, sharper and moved the ball around very well, constantly attacking. We were simply outclassed by a very good team (starting 11: Mackenzie, Foteff, Paddington, Griffiths, L. Virgili, Kantarovski, Hoole, Bradbery, J. Virgili, Pettit, Fajkovic). A well rested top team in the division above ours with a player budget x4 ours should always do well.
    We had a 17yr old make his 1st grade debut in right back and played the full game, and also a 16 year old who played 33mins up front running against the likes of Piddo. Both of these young fellas will always remember the time they played at Magic Park against Broadmeadow Magic in a Cup game. I'm proud of the boys, their efforts and this great club.
    Not once in any of either MKFS or ZICOs posts did either of you say anything positive about the performance of the club you apparently support.
    If either of you would like to pass on some of your football genius to us here at Wallsend, my names Dan, my details are easy to find, and I'm always open to advice and assistance on what we can be doing better here.
    All the best for the FFA Cup and the NPL Broadmeadow Magic, you were great hosts, the facilities were top touch and you made us feel very welcome.

Sorry for the rant everyone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh_DEM_golden_Grahams View Post
    SO much hate for the Newfm grades any reason/s why ? Ego burnt from being turned away from too many teams? Or is your main beef with Northern and how they run things?
    Not turned away

If you actually look at the gulf between the NPL and New FM it is ****ing huge.

Some of the alleged skill sets of players in New FM is ridiculous and shouldn't be tolerated at all

Yet blokes get paid at this level??

Seems like some clubs are deluded if they paying blokes money for trying to impersonate footballers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    I've been tossing up whether I should post this at all, but here it is.

Calling our boys (Wallsend) efforts "pathetic really" (ZICO) and "lacking pride" (MKFS) is something I will not let fly. The guys played on Sunday and coming to Magic Park on a Tuesday night was always going to be a tough day at the office. Up until the 65th minute it was 3-0, that's where Magics bye on the weekend would have came in handy, they were well rested, fitter, sharper and moved the ball around very well, constantly attacking. We were simply outclassed by a very good team (starting 11: Mackenzie, Foteff, Paddington, Griffiths, L. Virgili, Kantarovski, Hoole, Bradbery, J. Virgili, Pettit, Fajkovic). A well rested top team in the division above ours with a player budget x4 ours should always do well.
    We had a 17yr old make his 1st grade debut in right back and played the full game, and also a 16 year old who played 33mins up front running against the likes of Piddo. Both of these young fellas will always remember the time they played at Magic Park against Broadmeadow Magic in a Cup game. I'm proud of the boys, their efforts and this great club.
    Not once in any of either MKFS or ZICOs posts did either of you say anything positive about the performance of the club you apparently support.
    If either of you would like to pass on some of your football genius to us here at Wallsend, my names Dan, my details are easy to find, and I'm always open to advice and assistance on what we can be doing better here.
    All the best for the FFA Cup and the NPL Broadmeadow Magic, you were great hosts, the facilities were top touch and you made us feel very welcome.

Sorry for the rant everyone.
    So your lot capitulated in the final 25mins ??

Conceeded 5 goals

Yet you consider that your blokes showing pride in your shirt??

Easily pleased if falling in a hole like that is your idea of pride

So your lot capitulated in the final 25mins ??

Conceeded 5 goals

Yet you consider that your blokes showing pride in your shirt??

Easily pleased if falling in a hole like that is your idea of pride
    You would have too be the biggest wanker on this forum.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    don't feed the trolls

if you guys knew the truth about this character you wouldn't arc up at his nonsensical angry rants and would just sit back and laugh

yeah it's a bit crap that NEW FM teams didn't progress this season, but there's a lot of luck in cup football and (although I wasn't there and admittedly me and my sources will be a little biased), the leading NEW FM team should have accounted for a mid table NBN team in this latest round but things didn't fall our way

most NEW FM teams will see the chance to test themselves against a higher opposition as something very beneficial - something to learn from and grow from and as a way to improve

if blokes who love ranting-rather-than-doing want to troll you over that, then let them go for it - we don't judge them by their success in life, or by what they do for a living, or how much they've achieved in the clubs they run, why should we give them the validity when they spew forth their hatreds?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    don't feed the trolls

if you guys knew the truth about this character you wouldn't arc up at his nonsensical angry rants and would just sit back and laugh

yeah it's a bit crap that NEW FM teams didn't progress this season, but there's a lot of luck in cup football and (although I wasn't there and admittedly me and my sources will be a little biased), the leading NEW FM team should have accounted for a mid table NBN team in this latest round but things didn't fall our way

most NEW FM teams will see the chance to test themselves against a higher opposition as something very beneficial - something to learn from and grow from and as a way to improve

if blokes who love ranting-rather-than-doing want to troll you over that, then let them go for it - we don't judge them by their success in life, or by what they do for a living, or how much they've achieved in the clubs they run, why should we give them the validity when they spew forth their hatreds?
    Trolling??

I thought I was sticking to subject

I was expressing an opinion that the standards in the NewFM competition are woefully poor

I think by the reality of 8-0 and 9-0 losses to NPL clubs in the FFA Cup then there is an awful lot of validity in my point of view

As for the rest of your effort to try and play the man and not the ball.......

I just couldn't be bothered replying to this I will just stick to the subject at hand and play the ball