Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Trial Games

Dont think that will be the case

You have to love the saying heard that ? You just know after that opening statement that its very likely someone spouting nonsense or heard nonsense .

Sporty kids are taking all there kids along to an open training session for parents to take their kids to watch a first grade NPL training session at Adamstown on Wednesday so I will be able to say if bates is still there .

Yep sound like it's all falling apart at Adamstown with the club happy to open the doors to the public .

watched this coach all year with the sporty kids and Jobe wheelhouse and watching jobe and graham coaching together is enjoyable and both are very talented at what they do .
    Last edited by I changed my user name; 08-03-2015 at 09:42 PM.

lol...people referring to themselves in the 2nd and 3rd person...but anyways good luck.
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Quote Originally Posted by seldom View Post
    lol...people referring to themselves in the 2nd and 3rd person...but anyways good luck.
    Really is that your response ? I expected more than that .

Ok then at least it's more informative than your last one was . Just holding conversation on the topic that you raised and not looking for a silly tit for tat debate which perhaps you are .

I have no idea if as you say the players are lining up to punch the coach but if they are them Wednesday evening will be interesting .

if you start a conversation you may get some response from time to time .
    Last edited by I changed my user name; 08-03-2015 at 10:01 PM.

Yeah i'll leave you alone...You were in trouble under a different user for the exact same thing no ?
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Quote Originally Posted by Blueblood View Post
    Sounds like a worthwhile exercise. Did Bates play. Heard he had a punch up with the coach the other day.
    It wouldn't be a fair dinkum pre season without a dust up. And that includes one between the coach and a senior player. By the way who won?

Ok you have the last word as you mostly always have too . I was simply replying to something you posted that's all . Good evening and goodnight

Quote Originally Posted by I changed my user name View Post
    Cannot say I would be surprised at bates proving difficult as remember when he was last here as a kid Hartley sent him packing at jets .
    Mate, you just need to stop posting on here. You're only giving more material for the haters.
    OK

If anyone knows any all age women's teams looking for trial games can you PM me details.
    Our AA women's team looking to trial teams from say D to F grade.
    Cheers.

Tenambit v Dudly zl3
    First grade 1-1
    Reserves 1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    We had a cancellation for a Trial this weekend Sat 21st or Sun 22nd.

If anyone is interested in playing 2 grades this weekend against Kahibah FC ZL3 please PM me.

We may have a ground if you are unable to do so.
    Pretty sure Morisset are looking for a game if you want to get in touch with Gary Bartlett

Irish, ive sent you PM....

Hey,
    If any club is wanting to play the next two weekends (21-22 or 28-29) Nelson Bay are looking for a game.
    Let me know if anyone is keen
    Cheers

Hey,
    If any club is wanting to play the next two weekends (21-22 or 28-29) Nelson Bay are looking for a game.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson bay ZL1 View Post
    Hey,
    Cheers
    We would be keen to play. Can you boys host?
    We are New Lambton FC ZL3. Firsts play firsts and your reserves/thirds or whatever you want can play our reserves.
    We are always up for a challenge.. Sunday 22/3. 1.15 and 3pm?

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Thunda 23 View Post
    We would be keen to play. Can you boys host?
    We are New Lambton FC ZL3. Firsts play firsts and your reserves/thirds or whatever you want can play our reserves.
    We are always up for a challenge.. Sunday 22/3. 1.15 and 3pm?
    We can host Sunday but the times will have to be 3:00 and 4:30

Morisset United looking for trial game next sunday after cancelation of fixture.
    3 grades & ground available.
    Nelson Bay are you interested ?
    Anyone interested please send PM or reply on this thread.

Nelson Bay are you still looking for a game on sunday 29th ?

Dudley zl3's are looking for trials this saturday 28th march against lower zl sides or all age. We have no ground available. Send pm through if interested.

yes we are
    i have pm you my number

Merewether Advance (ZL3) is after a reserve grade keeper as our original keeper has decided not to play this year. Obviously if any keeper is keen and wants to push for 1st grade keeper, we're happy for health competition for positions! Any interested players or knowledge of any keepers the please inbox me. Cheers