Page 30 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Australian News Thread 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    I am devvo. flat as a tac now

I've got no ****ing clue what is going on. He's always talked the talk but now he is doing a little bit of waddling to go with it. Decent (on paper) CEO appointment, debts cleared.

wtf is going on.

Banned
    I've got no ****ing clue what is going on. He's always talked the talk but now he is doing a little bit of waddling to go with it. Decent (on paper) CEO appointment, debts cleared.

wtf is going on.
    Mike Ashley will have nothing on Nayfun

way to much for one day my head hurts
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

Hail Body!

All hail our new overlord Gerry Harvey.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    All hail our new overlord Gerry Harvey.
    New fridge for the man of the match? Better than a box of mangoes...

wtf is going on.
    Perfect timing ...........he reads the foz and aware of protest
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Perfect timing ...........he reads the foz and aware of protest
    Protest remains.

Paying some bills and pushing peeps in the door doesnt make any less of a muppet. Still hates football

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    I am devvo. flat as a tac now
    Same goes. So confused

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfMan View Post
    Same goes. So confused
    Lets just focus on the other 2 pressing issues.
    Getting Griff his job back and getting Stubbins admitted to James Fletcher

Worry about Tinks for another day

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    Protest remains.

Paying some bills and pushing peeps in the door doesnt make any less of a muppet. Still hates football
    Agreed....lets not forget those bills should have been paid about 2 years ago and he is replacing one member of staff ( after completely gutting an entire organisation).

As mentioned earlier.. Will he be there tonight? Will people start believing him if he shows up??

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    As mentioned earlier.. Will he be there tonight? Will people start believing him if he shows up??
    He said in the SBS interview he would be at the game. Let's see

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Looks a solid appointment in some regards.

The scary thing with this appointment is that Tinkler could actually be serious about running the club well.

This shit recently just might well be his shithouse way of doing things
    thats what i've been beginning to think.

Still is dumb to stick by Stubbins

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joel31 View Post
    thats what i've been beginning to think.

Still is dumb to stick by Stubbins
    If he is serious his backing of Stubbins is a big problem. People are gonna hate him for a long time even if we are getting results and playing with style. If he is serious hopefully he will see the light soon and realise he needs a better manager than Stubbins or his plan is doomed to struggle street

That's me done then. This will be my last game and only because my kids are playing at half time.

Seems that fat cvnts do win. They just don't do it with my spirit.

I actually am going out on a limb and think that Tinks is serious about getting this club up and going again. I think he may get rid of stubbins after all but I think he will determine that on results and player confidence by end of season.
    Reading and watching all articles makes me thinks that Tinks is serious and wants to prove himself and do this!

Quote Originally Posted by sneaky View Post
    I actually am going out on a limb and think that Tinks is serious about getting this club up and going again. I think he may get rid of stubbins after all but I think he will determine that on results and player confidence by end of season.
    Reading and watching all articles makes me thinks that Tinks is serious and wants to prove himself and do this!
    I really hope you're right. I really do. However I have serious reservations given his history. I would like nothing more than to cheer him when we win the toilet seat in a season or two and mount a serious effort next year. Deep down I reckon I won't be cheering anytime

And how much longer till he's back to not paying his bill's and screwing people over again, not paying super etc, the bloke has so much form for this sort of action in all his business interests, enough is enough. The bloke is only paying people because the FFA had a gun to his head and a plan B lined up and he thinks he might still be able to cash in, it's just a gamble for tinkler.

I just pray the FFA has enough ammunition to rid newcastle of this parasite, local businesses will continue to shun the jets as long as he is involved. Let's not forget in what the 4 years he had ownership of the license he has had wind up applications from the ATO on multiple occasions.
    Harper just described our play as constipated. Perfect description of our slow movement that goes nowhere and of our coach who is full of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pico View Post
    And how much longer till he's back to not paying his bill's and screwing people over again, not paying super etc, the bloke has so much form for this sort of action in all his business interests, enough is enough. The bloke is only paying people because the FFA had a gun to his head and a plan B lined up and he thinks he might still be able to cash in, it's just a gamble for tinkler.

I just pray the FFA has enough ammunition to rid newcastle of this parasite, local businesses will continue to shun the jets as long as he is involved. Let's not forget in what the 4 years he had ownership of the license he has had wind up applications from the ATO on multiple occasions.
    + 10000000000000000000000000000000000000