Page 14 of 123 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Australian News Thread 2015

Obviously you haven't checked Clueless Clayton's coaching record. He was shit with the W-league with better lineups than Peter Mcguiness ever had. The Youth came second last year but where middle of the table till he went to A-league and Jimmy Pascoe took over. In state league the Youth came second last with him coaching. The best thing that has happened is him being sacked. He's another GVE not interested in local talent.

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    can't agree Jeterpool. **** him. he's feathered his own bed for so long at the jets expense and every time something has come up he's sided with his own interests. hope his bloody bar goes bankrupt.
    Don't get me wrong - if he's on tinks side he deserves the wrath that's coming to him
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Don't get me wrong - if he's on tinks side he deserves the wrath that's coming to him
    that's my point: he's on nobody's side but his own.

In a two horse race, always back Self Interest

can't agree Jeterpool. **** him. he's feathered his own bed for so long at the jets expense and every time something has come up he's sided with his own interests. hope his bloody bar goes bankrupt.
    Feathered his own bed???? You can't be serious.

If I was paid to train and play football I would do so forever. So would you and everyone else I suspect.

Club: So Bridgy you are on a $200 000 contract but the world thinks you should retire. What do you say?

Bridgy: You said $200 000 right? Yeah the world can go **** themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by judge View Post
    Obviously you haven't checked Clueless Clayton's coaching record. He was shit with the W-league with better lineups than Peter Mcguiness ever had. The Youth came second last year but where middle of the table till he went to A-league and Jimmy Pascoe took over. In state league the Youth came second last with him coaching. The best thing that has happened is him being sacked. He's another GVE not interested in local talent.
    silly boy, its part of a bigger plan.

The idea isnt to keep him but have some cheapy already here to keep the players happy and on the pitch while we sack the others who are harder to remove then replace him with new coaches down the track. but thats all moot now.

+1

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football...-1227199952557

latest from fox... five new players on their way in already

Griff to Perth - wtf ??

**** off Tinkler. Get out. Just piss off.
    Go jetties

Well if this club has a bigger plan what's it called cluster!#$k. They've had no plan since they appointed Humpty Dumpty as coach. Then they put in Dumb & Dumber and its turned into an even bigger shitfight.
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    silly boy, its part of a bigger plan.

The idea isnt to keep him but have some cheapy already here to keep the players happy and on the pitch while we sack the others who are harder to remove then replace him with new coaches down the track. but thats all moot now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Griff to Perth - wtf ??
    Griff deserves another championship.
    Harper just described our play as constipated. Perfect description of our slow movement that goes nowhere and of our coach who is full of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by judge View Post
    Well if this club has a bigger plan what's it called cluster!#$k. They've had no plan since they appointed Humpty Dumpty as coach. Then they put in Dumb & Dumber and its turned into an even bigger shitfight.
    the other plan is the takeover.

I hope this doesnt end up in a court queue

Good move. Now can the Griffiths fanboys go as well!?

Can the FFA please step in now. At this rate Tinkler will be starting in goal with Stubbins upfront, in midfield & defence.

No doubt we will see Carney lining up for Sydney in a weeks time!
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Griff to Perth - wtf ??
    What!?!?! Where?
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    What!?!?! Where?
    In that foxsports link, Tinkler is quoted as saying that there is a spot at Perth that has Griffo's name on it if he wants it.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    In that foxsports link, Tinkler is quoted as saying that there is a spot at Perth that has Griffo's name on it if he wants it.
    i wondered why he was rubbing purple shoulders. Does tinks ever do any good? nope, just an aids spreading disease of a bloke.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    i wondered why he was rubbing purple shoulders. Does tinks ever do any good? nope, just an aids spreading disease of a bloke.
    I think him and Sage are mates of sorts.

When Tinkler decided to sack our players, he probably just gave Sage a call or text and said "if I sack these players, would you be interested in any of them" and Sage replied "not really, maybe Griff" and that would have been the extent of it.
    OK