Page 78 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 2441

Thread: Daily Australian News Thread 2015

Thank fvck

Now to remove Stubbins

Quote Originally Posted by WolfMan View Post
    Thank fvck

Now to remove Stubbins
    I reckon if the FFA hang on the the licence then Stubbins chances of of staying employed have improved dramatically. Dundee you would think would sack him, although would be interesting if Dundee was a destination on his european jaunt, Tinkler would sack hime after 8 rounds. But the FFA will run the club cheaply and Stubbins won't get sacked/

Quote Originally Posted by borat View Post
    I reckon if the FFA hang on the the licence then Stubbins chances of of staying employed have improved dramatically. Dundee you would think would sack him, although would be interesting if Dundee was a destination on his european jaunt, Tinkler would sack hime after 8 rounds. But the FFA will run the club cheaply and Stubbins won't get sacked/
    He no longer has a contract so no cost to pay him out. FFA would be crazy to offer him a contract under the new entity.

yep, there was ominously no mention of "staff" being offered contracts under the new entity in FFA's statement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Camel View Post
    He no longer has a contract so no cost to pay him out. FFA would be crazy to offer him a contract under the new entity.
    Yep stand corrected. Posted that before I realised all old contracts are void.

Quote Originally Posted by The Camel View Post
    I believe his situation is very similar to Wayne Bennetts at the time.

My understanding is his contract is with HSG. A contracted football coach to an organisation ( HSG ) that no longer participate an the HAL.

It is nothing short of what he deserves. *rick had nothing but contempt for all and sundry since the day he arrived here. His offsider can get lost also. His pleading ignorance in the last few weeks over contracts does not cut it either.

If i have this all ass up my apologies

Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    I believe his situation is very similar to Wayne Bennetts at the time.

My understanding is his contract is with HSG. A contracted football coach to an organisation ( HSG ) that no longer participate an the HAL.

It is nothing short of what he deserves. *rick had nothing but contempt for all and sundry since the day he arrived here. His offsider can get lost also. His pleading ignorance in the last few weeks over contracts does not cut it either.

If i have this all ass up my apologies
    I agree
    Stubbins is contracted to HSG. Not the Jets. Effectively, Stubbins doesnt coach the Jets anymore as HSG doesnt own them!!!

Finally some good news!!!! now for rebuilding and bringing some better days back home in newy
    Amigos Aarau

Griff is very happy on twitter
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Hi everyone, what'd I miss?

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    Griff is very happy on twitter
    Aaron Kearney also taking the pi$$ on the twitters...

https://twitter.com/aaronkearneyaus/...44730629779456

Lets hope the FFA can find a genuine owner/ownership model this time. No more quick fixes.

No words From Dundee United ?,,,,,,, Tinks the Grub was trying to buy time again!!!
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    No words From Dundee United ?,,,,,,, Tinks the Grub was trying to buy time again!!!
    Tinkler put the club into administration, then tried to sell it n make a profit. Gallop is clearly smarter than him n took the licence back before the sale!

Dundee Utd still in the hot seat to take over

Quote Originally Posted by tomo View Post
    Tinkler put the club into administration, then tried to sell it n make a profit. Gallop is clearly smarter than him n took the licence back before the sale!

Dundee Utd still in the hot seat to take over
    Nope:- Only Thompson has interests.

Club Statement

May 20, 2015

Following reports in the media suggesting the Club is in talks with Newcastle Jets, a Dundee United spokesperson said,
    “Dundee United is not involved in talks with the Newcastle Jets, this is a personal venture for the Chairman as part of a consortium.

“Any involvement of Mr Thompson in this or any other venture is entirely his prerogative and the board, which he remains fully committed to,
    is focussed purely on Dundee United FC delivering a positive end to the season and building for next season.”

So out of pure speculation that dundee do buy us, would we go with the same orange and black or do we go for gold. Whats the thoughts on the direction we should go with the new club?

Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    Nope:- Only Thompson has interests.
    Yep that's why you know Tinks was full of shit Dundee was never interested in us it's Thompson. Tinks is a lying piece of shit that can't even get his facts straight.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by matty View Post
    So out of pure speculation that dundee do buy us, would we go with the same orange and black or do we go for gold. Whats the thoughts on the direction we should go with the new club?
    Read above Dundee aren't interested in us it's Thompson.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Pure speculation, weather it be dundee, thompson, juventus or redbull