Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107
Results 2,121 to 2,128 of 2128

Thread: 2015 National Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Funny as, don't believe everything your told
    Your head is stuck so far up that you think you're the only one who knows everything about every club. Good news for you is that you have 10 new teams to learn everything about next year!
    Why is it so hard to believe that I know quite a bit more than you think about a certain club. There's no need for to me announce why or how I know in a public forum, but you're more than welcome to send me a message mate.
    It's football, not s***er!!

Quote Originally Posted by lukee_f View Post
    Your head is stuck so far up that you think you're the only one who knows everything about every club. Good news for you is that you have 10 new teams to learn everything about next year!
    Why is it so hard to believe that I know quite a bit more than you think about a certain club. There's no need for to me announce why or how I know in a public forum, but you're more than welcome to send me a message mate.
    I'm fairly certain the f, is the same f shared by some people quite heavily involved with Magic so I don't doubt you know quite a lot. However, with such allegiances to particular clubs it is possible to filter the truth and paint your club in a different light. So distinguishing between bs and fact is quite difficult when people have allegiances.
    I agree, I don't think magic are offering the coin that some other clubs offer their players or players they are luring. But I don't think the coin is as little as you make out. It's obviously a competitive payment otherwise you wouldn't be retaining players or lure them away from high paying clubs.
    But, it's all heresay and peoples opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by lukee_f View Post
    So by saying "don't believe everything your told" upsets people then please grow a thicker skin, never mentioned once I knew everything, but I do know more then some, sounds likes The truth hurts sometimes, move on son

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    I'm fairly certain the f, is the same f shared by some people quite heavily involved with Magic so I don't doubt you know quite a lot. However, with such allegiances to particular clubs it is possible to filter the truth and paint your club in a different light. So distinguishing between bs and fact is quite difficult when people have allegiances.
    I agree, I don't think magic are offering the coin that some other clubs offer their players or players they are luring. But I don't think the coin is as little as you make out. It's obviously a competitive payment otherwise you wouldn't be retaining players or lure them away from high paying clubs.
    But, it's all heresay and peoples opinions.
    I agree with all you have said. I'm not saying Magic pay far less than other clubs, but I think it's far less than what most actually think their getting paid. But that's always the way it will be.

So by saying "don't believe everything your told" upsets people then please grow a thicker skin, never mentioned once I knew everything, but I do know more then some, sounds likes The truth hurts sometimes, move on son
    If you feel you have upset me in any way, shape or form, then you'll be disappointed. The 'truth' you speak of that 'hurts', well I'm not quite sure that is because I ain't hurting.
    Ps. Please don't call me son. My father would be ever so disappointed if I carried any of your traits. Jog on old man!

Thought I was right

Banned
    Don't be jealous because I know more then you, your time will come sweetheart, for now just concentrate on keeping females happy, I know you've struggled in the past
    Throwing the big ones now

this season is over.
    so is this thread.

when the 2016 thread starts - leave the BS out of it.
    its tedious and boring.