Page 79 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 2128

Thread: 2015 National Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by hamburgler View Post
    A lot of pressure on Virgilli & Naumov at the moment. No guarantee they will be there next year
    How bout foley take over? Maybe even elkin? Surely the roster they have they should be doing better then what they are but as a neutral it's fantastic to see them
    Struggling again.

Quote Originally Posted by Football lover View Post
    How bout foley take over? Maybe even elkin? Surely the roster they have they should be doing better then what they are but as a neutral it's fantastic to see them
    Struggling again.
    To many show ponies and not enough people doing the dirty work. But as you said it's great they are struggling

Naumov should be involved with Jets Youth team!

Quote Originally Posted by Verhallen View Post
    Wow, didn't know it was THAT audible outside the toilet/dressing shed block. I have specifics of what was said (which some of them are utterly disgraceful) but not sure I should repeat them here. A very ugly look for a 'professional' club official.
    Don't hold back mate, I think we need to know. The new hierarchy at the club, especially Murphy and to a lesser extent Miller have been telling us that this is going to be a new beginning for the club....reconnecting with the community etc. My Membership renewal came in the mail today and I will quote what our new coach Scott Miller has to say about building a team to be proud of:
    "...a team that demonstrates HUMILITY and RESPECT and is driven to succeed on the pitch"
    HUMILITY AND RESPECT.....I ask CEO Mitchell Murphy is James Pascoe in his role as Acting Football Manger exempt from showing humility and respect to the young players who are in our Youth/Emerging Jets teams???
    If this is acceptable behaviour from one of the senior men in the club than all of the talk about changing the culture and "moving forward" is just a load of bollocks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stopper2 View Post
    Don't hold back mate, I think we need to know. The new hierarchy at the club, especially Murphy and to a lesser extent Miller have been telling us that this is going to be a new beginning for the club....reconnecting with the community etc. My Membership renewal came in the mail today and I will quote what our new coach Scott Miller has to say about building a team to be proud of:
    "...a team that demonstrates HUMILITY and RESPECT and is driven to succeed on the pitch"
    HUMILITY AND RESPECT.....I ask CEO Mitchell Murphy is James Pascoe in his role as Acting Football Manger exempt from showing humility and respect to the young players who are in our Youth/Emerging Jets teams???
    If this is acceptable behaviour from one of the senior men in the club than all of the talk about changing the culture and "moving forward" is just a load of bollocks!!!
    Arn't they all jimmys boys from sorts high

Quote Originally Posted by stopper2 View Post
    I won't air the specifics here, but the football club is aware of what has happened and the disgust of the football community.

Quote Originally Posted by Verhallen View Post
    I won't air the specifics here, but the football club is aware of what has happened and the disgust of the football community.
    how many times does poor behaviour need to happen, before action is taken, if a coach from a NPL team or community side behaves like this ( unless you are STull, or Foley), they would be sacked, and possibly banned?

Heres a tip- new Knights coach is GVE and Pascoe, Zane, McGuiness and Deans as his assistants, LOL thats how it happens in Newy, we continue to recycle these clowns.
    Maybe Joey Johns as the EJets Technical Director, another prodigical son, and the Chief as his assistant?
    F me! what a circus

Quote Originally Posted by mother theresa View Post
    F me! what a circus

circus.jpg

I did notice one of these about a year ago at the Centre of Exhorbitance, is this what you're referring to ?

Quote Originally Posted by mother theresa View Post
    how many times does poor behaviour need to happen, before action is taken, if a coach from a NPL team or community side behaves like this ( unless you are STull, or Foley), they would be sacked, and possibly banned?

Heres a tip- new Knights coach is GVE and Pascoe, Zane, McGuiness and Deans as his assistants, LOL thats how it happens in Newy, we continue to recycle these clowns.
    Maybe Joey Johns as the EJets Technical Director, another prodigical son, and the Chief as his assistant?
    F me! what a circus
    Trying to work out what relevance the Knights have to all of this and how Football coaches would get a gig with a Rugby League club???
    GVE, Pascoe and probably Deans I would class as clowns but unfair to put Zane and McGuinness in the same boat.

Best of luck to Scott Miller, on previous form the list of alleged clowns could be more likened to picadors. The white ants with little ability and big ambitions are still there. He'll think he's coaching at Sheffield when all the cutlery starts heading his way. The GRUBS have already overseen the demise of a coach, and maybe some forget the alliances that some of these cutlery chuckers had that was written between the lines on that occasion. Best of luck Scott , but I'd rather go for a swim at Stockton with an offal bag tied to me.

I get the relevance mother theresa. Poor old stopper 2 must be a female , an' done unnerstan wenya bein' SARCY.

Quote Originally Posted by The Acolyte View Post
    I get the relevance mother theresa. Poor old stopper 2 must be a female , an' done unnerstan wenya bein' SARCY.
    Thanks mate!!!
    Maybe people should be a bit more direct and to the point instead of talking in riddles....that's why I have time for the old Member, says it straight and doesn't beat around the bush like so many others!!! Jeterpool is another who doesn't talk shit.

the member does talk a lot of shit though

haynes comments in herald may explain magics woes " same old , same old of the league " , thanks skipper for the motivation .

gunners v edgeworth friday at 7.30pm at edgeworth for those who are unaware

Southy Vs Edgy 2-1 southy, Magic vs Jets 1-1, Blues vs Maitland 2-1 Blues , Olympic vs Weston 3-0 Olympic, Jaffas vs Buds 2-2

Quote Originally Posted by Blueboy View Post
    Southy Vs Edgy 2-1 southy, Magic vs Jets 1-1, Blues vs Maitland 2-1 Blues , Olympic vs Weston 3-0 Olympic, Jaffas vs Buds 2-2
    I like this tipster

So has the Edgy Southy game now been moved to Friday to give them a few more days recovery. Big question is will they be resting any players for the FFA cup leaving the door open for the Reds to steal a couple of points.

The game was moved without any consultation, we argued to play Saturday, the rule states 72 hours between games, this way all 3 grades get to play, all our first graders can play, 2 missing because they live in Sydney, our response from nnswf was we need to give edgeworth every opportunity to beat Melbourne city, ffs, if they only let in 5 they should be happy, I'm more then happy to support the teams in the FFA cup but changing the game with out consultation is not on, if I was edgeworth I'll be sending my best 11 out Friday night, the premiership is what they should be after, good luck to both teams

While I can respect and understand and agree with nnsw wanting to give edgeworth extra days recovery, I don't think it should disadvantage other clubs.
    You say you're missing 2 x players. I'm assuming these players would usually be available on the Saturday/Sunday...which means southy are disadvantaged with this change.
    I wonder if they would be so understanding if roles reversed?
    FR, were southy given any concessions last year when they had to travel to Melbourne to play?