Page 45 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 National Premier League thread

Put your finger nails away ladies. Magic are up in the top again!!!

I'll preface this by saying I haven't seen Maitland play this season.

A side with the likes of Wood, Martin, Hill, Comerford, Matt Thompson, Maguire and McKellar in it should have done better than a point from five matches.

Not a slight at all at the coach - he'll no doubt keep getting better but in reality he's probably been forced to step into the top job, and a difficult one at that, a couple of seasons too early. And by the sounds of it it was a bit shambolic under CT.

All of those aforementioned names have been good players in good teams at this level before, bar Thompson with 221 games in the A-League of course.

Again, haven't seen these guys play so it is probably unfair to pass judgement. But if they are underperforming maybe it's time a few of them stepped up and showed some leadership and experience in a side that clearly needs it.

i was and am still on the maitland bandwagon. i wont be jumping off it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacchi View Post
    I'll preface this by saying I haven't seen Maitland play this season.

A side with the likes of Wood, Martin, Hill, Comerford, Matt Thompson, Maguire and McKellar in it should have done better than a point from five matches.

Not a slight at all at the coach - he'll no doubt keep getting better but in reality he's probably been forced to step into the top job, and a difficult one at that, a couple of seasons too early. And by the sounds of it it was a bit shambolic under CT.

All of those aforementioned names have been good players in good teams at this level before, bar Thompson with 221 games in the A-League of course.

Again, haven't seen these guys play so it is probably unfair to pass judgement. But if they are underperforming maybe it's time a few of them stepped up and showed some leadership and experience in a side that clearly needs it.
    Club's fault. They were fully aware of the work scenario before the appointment and a few players get the shits over the setup a few rounds in and no wins. Big hole to dig out of for the last two thirds of season or they will be back in 2nd division as quick as they got up to 1st division. As member said, its all well and good to have a bandwagon in newfm, the NPL is a different story.

I'm with you Red mex ! still two thirds to go , sure there will be twists down the stretch . don't have to win the comp , just finish above last .

Quote Originally Posted by winner View Post
    Only if you pushed a team's bandwagon as much as tonester did .
    Every team needs a band leader so am more than willing to cop the flak(got a jacket on)!

Quote Originally Posted by RedMexican View Post
    i was and am still on the maitland bandwagon. i wont be jumping off it.
    Missed the first half but caught the second of Buds v Pies today. Pies played some decent stuff. They won't finish in the top half but definitely won't finish last in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by prawnhead View Post
    Missed the first half but caught the second of Buds v
    Pies today. Pies played some decent stuff. They won't finish in the top half but definitely won't finish last in my opinion.
    Who do you see finishing last prawnhead?For mine it is a 3 way battle between Maitland Southy and Azzurri.

Quote Originally Posted by Ker-Plunk View Post
    I'm with you Red mex ! still two thirds to go , sure there will be twists down the stretch . don't have to win the comp , just finish above last .
    I agree ,Don't ride Maitland off , it's a well run club who has shown loalty to its players which is admirable.
    I have no doubts the boys will come good ,

Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    I agree ,Don't ride Maitland off , it's a well run club who has shown loalty to its players which is admirable.
    I have no doubts the boys will come good ,
    Could you please specify what the OCD refers to in your username? I thought it was Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, but your post begs to differ.

Progressive scores

Edgy 1 lambton 1 57min edgy player sent 32min
    CCB 0 weston 1 54 min
    Olympic 1 jets 1 58min
    magic 0 sth cardiff 1 43min

In all honesty, gunners getting smashed by the ref, but we will soldier on

Updates:

Fulltime Edgeworth - 2 Lambton - 1
    Fulltime CCB -1 Weston - 3
    Fulltime Olympic -2 Jets -1
    Fulltime Magic -4 Sth Cardfiff -1 Bradbery with 4 second half goals
    Last edited by Sideline; 17-05-2015 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by winner View Post
    Who do you see finishing last prawnhead?For mine it is a 3 way battle between Maitland Southy and Azzurri.
    I'd throw Adamstown into the mix also,played 'em twice,not overly impressed.

In all honesty, gunners getting smashed by Magic all over the park, all day.
    Firsts 4-1
    22s 8-1
    19s 6-0
    It's football, not s***er!!

You obviously no nothing about the game, fill your side with quick blokes and pump it, yeah it got results but fck me, boring shit,

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    You obviously no nothing about the game, fill your side with quick blokes and pump it, yeah it got results but fck me, boring shit,
    Match review FR?

don't you have any quick blokes and a GK who can kick long then?

It's getting results so why should it matter. 2 floggings in 2 weeks. Things arnt looking good at the chicken coop

Can you clean your toilets please, disgraceful