Page 101 of 107 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 2128

Thread: 2015 National Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    So Furns what exactly have I said that is bollocks, just a bit confused, yes this a public forum, but isn't that the point, newcastlefootballforum.
    at least I didn't call anyone blister dick...
    You made comments about reasons behind someones decision, when you couldn't possibly have known what they were.
    It's clearly against the rules of the local foz.

And representatives of that person attempted to contact you about your post before emailing me, so don't act like you don't know what I am talking about.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    You made comments about reasons behind someones decision, when you couldn't possibly have known what they were.

And representatives of that person attempted to contact you about your post before emailing me, so don't act like you don't know what I am talking about.
    Seriously guys! It's grand final day tomorrow! Focus on the footy!

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post

yeh I sent him my phone number about 10 this morning as he asked for it, oh sorry his wife asked for it and no one has rang as of yet.
    what decisions, that he couldn't coach southy or the decisions made during the year...i'm a lifer up there and get told a lot of things, most true, some maybe not so true, by more than one person.
    If I have upset him by saying he F*^ked us over, well its about the year, not if he coaches Olympic 22's, I don't really care where he coaches, as I said I don't rate him anyway, he has my number, call me.
    There's been worse said on this forum and nothing happens, if you bar me for what I said, well you might as well bar most........
    cheers have a nice day go the tiggers tomorrow in the ZPL

oh go Olympic in NPL as I cant support Edgy, its in the blood to dislike them, since Southy entered the 1st div.............
    Last edited by Jardelsimage; 05-09-2015 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Anyway... Back to the football.
    Tips for tomorrow -
    Under 19's - magic
    Under 22's - jets
    1st grade - Olympic

I'm going for no GF wins for edgy.
    I just hope they don't run out of beer.

They always run out beer.

bugger the football that's tomorrow . I thinks im gunna ring aurora and gets me a reality tv show goin .might need help with the name tho . thinkin "gunners world " not sure .

fair to say that Southy coach was not good this year and moving on is in everyones best interest. not saying that any coach could have got them into semis.
    He might do better at a different club.

Did Magic underachieve this year?

With their roster I would say " big time "

Cool Super Critics

A lifer........... ha ha ha ... I like that one...... I heard you were a Cardiff Tigers Boy.....a few times and you have only ever rated yourself anyway, never any coaches or players...... must be so hard knowing more than anyone else.... maybe you should have put your hand up and did the coaching job....... Oh, sorry,,, that's if you were allowed too... (apron strings) Instead of coaching girls...... (Great Credentials). Southy needed to get rid of one person and by the opinion of many fans around the traps.... it wasn't the coach who dragged the poor old gunners down........ maybe you should be looking deeper into the club.......or stop listening to your critical, burping, slurping mates who never made it passed reserve grade in 2nd Division.... They have been on a slide for years... it was only a matter of time......The NPL Clubs have to be PROFESSIONAL and Professional means they also have to have MONEY...... MONEY...... MONEY......that's right........ Players these days play for money..... not a beer like back in your day...... and the better players will go to a club who offers them the most money.... They don't play because they enjoy playing, they play for MONEY.... GOT THE POINT YET........ YES that's right, Southy had NO MONEY to buy players........ Anyway back to the Grand Final....... GO EDGY

Edgy eagles are forever, Edgy eagles are forever, Edgy eagles are forever......... c'mon you know the words..... sing along with me........... you would have heard it enough over the years.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dupont View Post
    A lifer........... ha ha ha ... I like that one...... I heard you were a Cardiff Tigers Boy.....a few times and you have only ever rated yourself anyway, never any coaches or players...... must be so hard knowing more than anyone else.... maybe you should have put your hand up and did the coaching job....... Oh, sorry,,, that's if you were allowed too... (apron strings) Instead of coaching girls...... (Great Credentials). Southy needed to get rid of one person and by the opinion of many fans around the traps.... it wasn't the coach who dragged the poor old gunners down........ maybe you should be looking deeper into the club.......or stop listening to your critical, burping, slurping mates who never made it passed reserve grade in 2nd Division.... They have been on a slide for years... it was only a matter of time......The NPL Clubs have to be PROFESSIONAL and Professional means they also have to have MONEY...... MONEY...... MONEY......that's right........ Players these days play for money..... not a beer like back in your day...... and the better players will go to a club who offers them the most money.... They don't play because they enjoy playing, they play for MONEY.... GOT THE POINT YET........ YES that's right, Southy had NO MONEY to buy players........ Anyway back to the Grand Final....... GO EDGY

Edgy eagles are forever, Edgy eagles are forever, Edgy eagles are forever......... c'mon you know the words..... sing along with me........... you would have heard it enough over the years.....
    "Burp"

Yep.... As I expected .....All Done
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    "Burp"

Could someone pass the popcorn please...

Salted, Butter or Caramel..... ha ha ha

Pretty ordinary for your first post boy, burp, you can do better warren

finished yet?
    yes I am currently coaching my daughters side and have for the last 5-6 years, GF tomorrow actually, doesn't matter who you coach, but how you coach.....
    200 + games for southy, plus 14 years committee, + life member, then left and did it all again at the Tigers, life member there also.....next
    rated piggy, rubber couple more if you must know, but hey you know all about me already, so that's not news to you.
    Rate myself, went alright, poacher would best describe me they say, no speed thou...
    My beer slurping mates who never got passed 2nd division, sorry reserve grade 2nd division think again most of my colleagues never played 2HD, mainly NBN.
    As for the money and professionalism, money is killing the game and as for Southy and there slide, yes haven't been travelling real well for a couple of years, and yes it wasn't totally the coaches fault why they dropped, players , committee all have to take some blame for the predicament they are in and yes they don't have the coin to splash like the rest, but money doesn't buy professionalism, same as it doesn't buy you class....Southy never has had the money, its always been about the club and playing for the club, probably doesn't work real well now days, with all the MONEY we haven't got...
    I don't hide who I am, so please enlighten us with you exploits or will you hide behind the keyboard or your apron strings....
    funny this banter, all because I didn't rate the coach........
    and guess what, still don't like Edgy.....

Dupont, you can message me if your to scared to put it on the forum, promise I wont tell anyone......

More popcorn please

Quote Originally Posted by Ker-Plunk View Post
    bugger the football that's tomorrow . I thinks im gunna ring aurora and gets me a reality tv show goin .might need help with the name tho . thinkin "gunners world " not sure .
    Southy Shore

Probably wont even get 100 people to the games tomorrow since there is no sides from Weston!

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    as for Southy and there slide, yes haven't been travelling real well for a couple of years, and yes it wasn't totally the coaches fault why they dropped, players , committee all have to take some blame for the predicament they are in and yes they don't have the coin to splash like the rest, but money doesn't buy professionalism, same as it doesn't buy you class....Southy never has had the money, its always been about the club and playing for the club, probably doesn't work real well now days, with all the MONEY we haven't got...
    +1.
    Players play for southy, they play for the shirt, they give their all. Well, that's at least what i had drilled into me while i was there. They give people a chance, they give them an opportunity and all they ask is that you give your all, and play with your heart on your sleeve.
    From my perspective, this was lacking by several players at some stage this season. I watched a game where it seemed J Johnson had some money on him being sent off. Late tackles, studs up, holding people, shoulder charging, tripping, he was hell bent on getting sent off. And other games he looked like he'd rather be elsewhere. He has been captain over previous years and should have stepped up more. D Johnson on the other hand gave his all in every game. he is well spent by the end of the game. he gives his all and lead by example. So, i don't doubt the majority of people were giving their all, but there were some that did not. Both on the field and off.

Cmon fellas, I dont know who is and isn't involved with Southy. But lets give the players and the coaching staff the chance to go down with some pride and class. Somebody had to go down, and at the end of the day, it doesn't matter who had the most money, who had the most grunt for the shirt or who acts the most "professional". We've all played this beautiful game, and at the end of the day, over the course of a whole season, it's whoever loses the most points that gets demoted. Unfortunetly this year it was Southy. Everyone is talking like South Cardiff are being banned from the game. F*** sake, they're only being demoted to NewFM, where they'll be back up from in one seasons time.