Players player - Danny Laman
    Player of the yr - Ben Hughes

Rookie of the Year - Daniel Minors
    Goal of the year - Daniel Minors

Great night had by all .....
    Proud father hey?

Quote Originally Posted by hamburgler View Post
    Proud father hey?
    Need some serious rebuilding done at Azzuri for next season as there are too many below standard people both on and off the pitch getting a free ride and contributing very little if not nothing at all. A clean out is well overdue.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonester View Post
    Need some serious rebuilding done at Azzuri for next season as there are too many below standard people both on and off the pitch getting a free ride and contributing very little if not nothing at all. A clean out is well overdue.
    Nothing will change at Azzurri until someone/s grow some balls and kick the vertical challenged one to timbucktoo.
    only then will the club be able to rebuild and return to some kind of status.

Sorry I realise this is not in the correct thread but not too sure where to post. But is there any grand finals left in any grades/divisions to watch this weekend and if so where and when?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedymetric View Post
    Sorry I realise this is not in the correct thread but not too sure where to post. But is there any grand finals left in any grades/divisions to watch this weekend and if so where and when?

Thanks in advance.
    All zone leagues are on this weekend.
    L3, L2 and L1 are on saturday and ZPL is on sunday. Not sure where all the games are at but i think ZPL is at Adamstown?
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

Quote Originally Posted by leftrightout View Post
    All zone leagues are on this weekend.
    L3, L2 and L1 are on saturday and ZPL is on sunday. Not sure where all the games are at but i think ZPL is at Adamstown?
    ZPL-Adamstown
    ZL1-Macquarie Field (Speers Point)
    ZL2-Darling St
    ZL3-Johnston Park (West Wallsend)

Congratulations to all the players in the herald team of the year this year! Special mention to captain courageous Carl Thornton, like a fine wine getting better with age!
    Also surprising Tim Pratt not getting the nod for keeper of the year...
    GO WESTON

Quote Originally Posted by Goweston View Post
    Congratulations to all the players in the herald team of the year this year! Special mention to captain courageous Carl Thornton, like a fine wine getting better with age!
    Also surprising Tim Pratt not getting the nod for keeper of the year...
    GO WESTON
    Hahahahaha You are a good shit stirrer.

Do maitland lose any points for one of their players playing in another competition?

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Do maitland lose any points for one of their players playing in another competition?
    Comp is over mate who gives a toss

Banned
    Is this Southy's hail mary play to try to get out of getting relegated to the NEW FM???

If so pretty lame effort

Adamstown didn't lose points with Bates. Same for Maitland if assume?

Apparently the hearld was misinformed and it wasn't the Maitland player in question. There was another name thrown around but considering I'm only passing on second hand news from maitlands face book page I'll leave it at that.

"Alleged"....Former Perth Glory trialist Ryan Clarke, who joined the Magpies for the final seven games of the 2015 season, is alleged to have played for Adamstown Rosebud Junior Football Club's H-grade team under a different name in a 2-0 semi-final win over Kahibah on August 22 at Kurraka Oval No.2 at Fletcher.
    A Maitland all-age team defeated Hamilton Azzurri 7-6 in the other semi-final on the adjacent Kurraka Oval No.1 at the same time.
    A complaint about Adamstown fielding an ineligible player was proven and the team were disqualified from the rest of the season, meaning Kahibah took their place in the next round of finals.
    Hamilton Azzurri beat Kahibah 1-0 then defeated Maitland 1-0 in the grand final. nh
    Storm in D-cup (best movie). I wonder how someone knew? lol at the Maitland H's playing on the ground next door. This stuff happens every yr. Just show in the photo ID at start of instead of checking moulded studs ffs

I heard the guy who played for Adamstown played for Kahibah...
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

The bloke who played for Valo also played for 4 other clubs.........or fu@k sorry that's just a loyal player that's stayed at Valo for 10 years

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Apparently the hearld was misinformed and it wasn't the Maitland player in question. There was another name thrown around but considering I'm only passing on second hand news from maitlands face book page I'll leave it at that.
    The hearld's article was confusing it said that Clarke played the game and it was proven so the All-age team was disqualified. It then goes on to say that he is under investigation. A player of his experience should've known better even though it happens all the time in the interdistrict comps.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    Storm in D-cup (best movie). I wonder how someone knew? lol at the Maitland H's playing on the ground next door. This stuff happens every yr. Just show in the photo ID at start of instead of checking moulded studs ffs
    They tried that a few years back, apparently it was too difficult to ensure all teams took their photo ID cards. Though it could be easily fixed, if you don't have a card for a player he can't play.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    I heard the guy who played for Adamstown played for Kahibah...
    Why would a Kahibah player play against his own team/club?

Quote Originally Posted by Tonester View Post
    Have heard daniel bird and joel witho have both signed with Olympic. Can you confirm tonester

Quote Originally Posted by winner View Post
    Have heard daniel bird and joel witho have both signed with Olympic. Can you confirm tonester
    Who do you think will make way at Olympic