Page 106 of 107 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107 LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 2128

Thread: 2015 National Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by mervan View Post
    You don't leave a club after you have won everything
    apparently there was a disagreement during the year where Bren was involved. Rumour has it he actually quit, but everything was amended behind closed doors. Either way, I think Olympic have gotten under his skin and realised he doesn't play for money. Be interesting to see what they are saying and offering him.

Not a chance in the world Bren will leave edgy not a chance in the world.

Heard yesterday that luke remington,michael finlayson, daniel bird and tommy davies are all travelling next year and will be missing from their clubs. Can anyone confirm?

Banned
    When you get a deal for better $$$ though what is your perspective then???

Winning trophies and that is one thing.

Decent offer comes in from elsewhere and winning trophies not mean as much when you get more coin

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    When you get a deal for better $$$ though what is your perspective then???

Winning trophies and that is one thing.

Decent offer comes in from elsewhere and winning trophies not mean as much when you get more coin
    Aren't they all playing for peanuts in comparison to there day job, I understand the dollars if someone isn't working or they are a student.

Dino Fajkovic and kale Bradbury did after winning the gf with Jaffas, it's all about the money these days that's why the local game is so poor

Banned
    Aren't they all playing for peanuts in comparison to there day job, I understand the dollars if someone isn't working or they are a student.
    Compared to their 9-5 day job yes the money being paid is peanuts.

If you consider this as a second job for someone working 9-5 as a bit of extra money then the short and large of it is they can play for one club and get $$ x.

When rival club comes and matches $$ x and offers $200 extra per game then loyalty and their mates is the only thing keeping them at their original club.

When you throw into the equation player has a GF Wife kids, Looking to buy house etc then easiest decision for them is to move to rival club and take the coin.

Danny Ireland as well.
    Imo winning everything would make you more likely to leave if you've got an option. You've accomplished all you can there. You are in the spotlight, having been the benchmark in the competition. Rival clubs would rather play with you than against you, so are willing to stump up some extra cash. Some players like new challenges. Some may have a falling out. Just playing devils advocate here. There's other things in play, and I don't think solely winning everything is much of a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Dino Fajkovic and kale Bradbury did after winning the gf with Jaffas, it's all about the money these days that's why the local game is so poor
    Funny you say that because Ive been told by very reliable source both are on less at Magic then they were at Jaffas

Quote Originally Posted by winner View Post
    Heard yesterday that luke remington,michael finlayson, daniel bird and tommy davies are all travelling next year and will be missing from their clubs. Can anyone confirm?
    Have been told luke and Michael will be back before season starts

Ireland left to try his luck in Sydney. He went, couldn't get a job, and came back here, after the Jaffas had signed swancott.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    Ireland left to try his luck in Sydney. He went, couldn't get a job, and came back here, after the Jaffas had signed swancott.
    Try his luck with football?
    Last edited by Bremsstrahlung; 16-09-2015 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon166 View Post
    Funny you say that because Ive been told by very reliable source both are on less at Magic then they were at Jaffas
    I know they are on less. I still find it funny people think Magic pay so much for their players. Believe it or not, you only need to speak to players that have been there for years to know that it's much more than the money paid as to why they stay at or go to the club.
    It's football, not s***er!!

Quote Originally Posted by lukee_f View Post
    I know they are on less. I still find it funny people think Magic pay so much for their players. Believe it or not, you only need to speak to players that have been there for years to know that it's much more than the money paid as to why they stay at or go to the club.
    What is the much more? Is it the coaching

Quote Originally Posted by lukee_f View Post
    Funny as, don't believe everything your told

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Funny as, don't believe everything your told
    What's funny ForeverRed is that you have been proven as not telling or knowing the truth on many occasion in this forum and yet your question others. What information do you have of Magics player payments? Seriously you are a bullshit peddler. How can you say that it is not correct that the two mentioned players transferred to Magic for less payments? Is money the only motivation that will make a player switch clubs? My advise to you is get yourself acquainted with the going rates in the New FM league and post in that forum to keep us all updated. Take pride in knowing that you will have the best chicken coup in all of New FM...

Quote Originally Posted by terryk View Post
    What's funny ForeverRed is that you have been proven as not telling or knowing the truth on many occasion in this forum and yet your question others. What information do you have of Magics player payments? Seriously you are a bullshit peddler. How can you say that it is not correct that the two mentioned players transferred to Magic for less payments? Is money the only motivation that will make a player switch clubs? My advise to you is get yourself acquainted with the going rates in the New FM league and post in that forum to keep us all updated. Take pride in knowing that you will have the best chicken coup in all of New FM...
    Do you read anybody else's posts? or just ForeverRed's?

Terryk , what a fooking hero

Don't be jealous because I know more then you, your time will come sweetheart, for now just concentrate on keeping females happy, I know you've struggled in the past

ka-pow !