Page 52 of 107 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 2128

Thread: 2015 National Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by 11forever View Post
    The signs for this club were there this time last year.
    All we see now is their day of reckoning coming to fruition

They have an elephant in the room and still no one addresses the matter

The best thing for this club is a fall to the new FM next season and have a complete cleanout of all those with vested interests that place the club itself second.

Sadly when the fall occurs, these hangers on will drop off like leaches and head in whatever direction best suits their goals.

The money is now on coach will not last as will refuse to put up with dominating / interfeering personalities

Another senior player may also leave soon

The good thing? Well there isn't really other than everyone in that club knows who has got them to this point

It is now whether those same personalities have the balls to say enough is enough and show certain characters the door

This happening? Highly unlikely!
    The blues in New FM next year? A certainty!
    hope your first post was better than your last!

Quote Originally Posted by Sideline View Post
    5-2 magic halftime has been a goalfest value for money some very nice magic finishes
    Defensive structure has never been a strong point of the current coach. Also can you believe that Pavicevic is a league quality based on what we have seen in npl, papas looks quality though.

Quote Originally Posted by mervan View Post
    Defensive structure has never been a strong point of the current coach. Also can you believe that Pavicevic is a league quality based on what we have seen in npl, papas looks quality though.
    Pappas was average at best tonight. Turned the ball over way too much

Quote Originally Posted by Tonester View Post
    hope your first post was better than your last!
    Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    Pappas was average at best tonight. Turned the ball over way too much
    How did kantaroski go

How did kantaroski go
    Kanta was the only one that really tried. The body language from the Jets was wrong from the start. They were never really in the contest and in my opinion Magic let them back into the game during the scoreless second half.
    Last edited by NewyTy; 25-05-2015 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NewyTy View Post
    Kanta was the only one that really tried. The body language from the Jets was wrong from the start. They were Negril the contest and in my opinion Magic let them back into the game during the scoreless second half.
    Kanta was the only one that tried, you are kidding, he was shite. R u his brother or his best mate like magician.

Kanta was the only one that tried, you are kidding, he was shite. R u his brother or his best mate like magician.
    Maybe I was a bit harsh but he was their best. And no I'm not his brother or his best mate. Thought their defence was awful in the 1st half. A good striker would go a long way and maybe they had one or two out to injury but it was a poor night by the youth. Magic were complacent in the second half and gave away too many easy turnovers.

He was easily the best for the jets on the night

Banned
    No I can't believe Pavicevic is HAL quality. Giving him a 2 year deal is probably Muppets biggest crime.

Bloke is dead set unco stands on his heels all night and generally ****s most things up

I may be slightly biased but the bloke playing up front for Magic didn't have the greatest nights in involvement.

Did though play one assist to get Dino his goal, stepped over the ball and set Haynes up for his, took his first goal well but his 2nd was ****ing sublime the way he left the Jets defender on his arse as he got it off his left and onto his right and smashed into the far corner.

Shame they took him off at HT

How he never got a go and they give Pavicevic a contract is a ****ing joke. Compare the pair tonight and it is no contest as to who the better player is.

As for the game Magic were red hot in front of goal in the first half Jets not so. HT score of 5-2 could have been closer. Jets finishing and touch in the final 3rd was poor. They did carve Magic up a few times and it could easily have been 8-6 at HT

Second half degenerated as both teams really went through the motions

Banned
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5HrtyheTdY#t=3071

42:45 into the game on thru game clock and Kale cuts loose

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    No I can't believe Pavicevic is HAL quality. Giving him a 2 year deal is probably Muppets biggest crime.

Bloke is dead set unco stands on his heels all night and generally ****s most things up

I may be slightly biased but the bloke playing up front for Magic didn't have the greatest nights in involvement.

Did though play one assist to get Dino his goal, stepped over the ball and set Haynes up for his, took his first goal well but his 2nd was ****ing sublime the way he left the Jets defender on his arse as he got it off his left and onto his right and smashed into the far corner.

Shame they took him off at HT

How he never got a go and they give Pavicevic a contract is a ****ing joke. Compare the pair tonight and it is no contest as to who the better player is.

As for the game Magic were red hot in front of goal in the first half Jets not so. HT score of 5-2 could have been closer. Jets finishing and touch in the final 3rd was poor. They did carve Magic up a few times and it could easily have been 8-6 at HT

Second half degenerated as both teams really went through the motions
    Yes second half was a training run. Unfortunately I think kale fell out under the van Egmond era. Also same could be said for Remington, speed to burn, yet they tried to turn him into a left back, gary gary gary f???wit.

Michael Kanta was the only one from Jets Youth who put in. Pavicevic was honking, but he should be on a break for both himself and the team. As for Kale he was quality and showed the f!!!wits that are the jets coaching staff how inept they are. While he was overlooked by van head job, the asshole Zane was the one that shafted him as Middleby and co. watched on. What has van head job produced since he's been with the EJ's from what I'm hearing not much.
    Yes second half was a training run. Unfortunately I think kale fell out under the van Egmond era. Also same could be said for Remington, speed to burn, yet they tried to turn him into a left back, gary gary gary f???wit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by judge View Post
    Michael Kanta was the only one from Jets Youth who put in. Pavicevic was honking, but he should be on a break for both himself and the team. As for Kale he was quality and showed the f!!!wits that are the jets coaching staff how inept they are. While he was overlooked by van head job, the asshole Zane was the one that shafted him as Middleby and co. watched on. What has van head job produced since he's been with the EJ's from what I'm hearing not much.
    I think you will find that with Crowley out injured and Lundy not playing that may well be why Pavicevic is soldiering on. Can't help but think the JEts Yoof will be so much better when Crowley is fit and Lundy gets the green light to play

Banned
    Actually did an inspection on the toilets at Magic Park last night and FR is bang on.

They could do with some cleaning and maintenance as they are quite grotty

Also can someone from Magic remove the Asian Cup Signage. FFS it was over 5 months ago

Quote Originally Posted by judge View Post
    While he was overlooked by van head job, the asshole Zane was the one that shafted him as Middleby and co. watched on.
    If I'm led to believe correctly, Kale was told he wasn't wanted at the time but that they wanted him to go to a smaller NBN club to show he could make things happen in a worse team, and that they would continually monitor him doing so.

He then signed for arguably the biggest spending NBN club.

That's how I was told it went down.
    OK

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    If I'm led to believe correctly, Kale was told he wasn't wanted at the time but that they wanted him to go to a smaller NBN club to show he could make things happen in a worse team, and that they would continually monitor him doing so.

He then signed for arguably the biggest spending NBN club.

That's how I was told it went down.
    If they wanted to see if he could make things happen in a worse team they may as well have just put him in the first team side.

It ain't like they were ever flying

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    If they wanted to see if he could make things happen in a worse team they may as well have just put him in the first team side.

It ain't like they were ever flying

Kale has 8 goals and Faj has 7 goals in seven games and are setting the npl on fire. They would have been lucky to score 8 between them last year at the jaffas. Did Tanch play them out of position last year or are they just getting better coaching this year?

Quote Originally Posted by winner View Post
    Kale has 8 goals and Faj has 7 goals in seven games and are setting the npl on fire. They would have been lucky to score 8 between them last year at the jaffas. Did Tanch play them out of position last year or are they just getting better coaching this year?
    My nanna could coach that team, please don't harp on about better coaching, put the same coach with a lesser squad, if he does well then share the accolades,

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    My nanna could coach that team, please don't harp on about better coaching, put the same coach with a lesser squad, if he does well then share the accolades,
    Clearly it wasn't the case last year at Magic.