Page 56 of 107 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2128

Thread: 2015 National Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ker-Plunk View Post
    A club knows if a player is eligible to play or not . otherwise they don't put them on the field . this is classic northen bungling . clubs should by pass northern and go straight to football nsw or ffa . maybe get some money together and go to fifa . but really buds pleading ignorance no excuse .
    Feel for Olympic (2-2 with Adamstown this year) if they miss 1st place to Magic by a point or two!

Quote Originally Posted by Newsfeed View Post
    Feel for Olympic (2-2 with Adamstown this year) if they miss 1st place to Magic by a point or two!
    And bates scored both goals.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by winner View Post
    Not good enough by Northern or Adamstown imo. Every club who has played them in first 7 rounds should be awarded a 3-0 win. Is there any precedents of anything like this happening before of a club playing an uncleared player and if so , what action was taken?
    Don't quite see how it is Adamstown's stuff up.

Northern are to blame as they processed it and then gave the green light to Bates and the Buds

Issue is if Northern were competent and had of spotted the issue when the rego was going through the whoa donkey this needs fixing up could be done.

It wasn't and they rubber stamped his Rego and told Buds he was registered.

Just another NNSW **** up which is hardly surprising

Quote Originally Posted by italian stallion View Post
    yes mother what do you do
    right back at ya italian

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Precisely right FR.

Mother Theresa whilst FR is out busting his arse improving South's drainage and all the other efforts he does to help that club run care to enlighten us as to what it is you are contributing??

You are constantly putting shit on someone for their efforts when you are contributing exactly what???

Enlighten us all please
    MFKS
    he is constantly putting shit on everyone else.
    if he is the football marta,and created the competition good on him.
    read his posts, everyone cheats, everyone steals players, everyone is linked to NNSW F, everyone wins trophies, everyone gets easy draws or games!
    as for what i do- obviously nothing compared to FR
    however i am mowing my grass today, and top dressing it- does that count!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mother theresa View Post
    MFKS
    read his posts, everyone cheats, everyone steals players, everyone is linked to NNSW F, everyone wins trophies, everyone gets easy draws or games!
    So the grand total of your contribution is sweet **** all

With your grand contribution being sweet **** all you feel the need to belittle someone EVERYTIME they post and not only that feel ENTITLED to do so just because they are passionate for a club that they bend their back for??

OK -

Make sure you cut it evenly, I wouldn't top dress this time of year though, wait until warmer months, in sepp we trust

MFKS
    I don't mow grass...I've got a goat!

This is a joke. Bates has played a major role in all points accumulated by the Buds so far. The sides that dropped points against them have to compensated and the sides that haven't played them yet now have an unfair advantage.

We're all well aware of Northerns incompetence at times but for Adamstown to plead innocent is laughable. The detail required to put the PPS together would have flagged the issue and IMO they rolled the dice and allegedly got away with it. This can't be allowed to happen as the only winner out of this is the Buds while innocent parties are punished and possibly relegated as a result.
    Last edited by Blueblood; 30-05-2015 at 10:13 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueblood View Post
    This is a joke. Bates has played a major role in all points accumulated by the Buds so far. The sides that dropped points against them have to compensated and the sides that haven't played them yet now have an unfair advantage.

We're all well aware of Northerns incompetence at times but for Adamstown to plead innocent is laughable. The detail required to put the PPS together would have flagged the issue and IMO they rolled the dice and allegedly got away with it. This can't be allowed to happen as the only winner out of this is the Buds while innocent parties are punished and possibly relegated as a result.

Innocent parties???

This is a **** up at Northerns end fullstop.

Adamstown put the paperwork in. Northern gave it the green light. Why would then they not play Bates??

Under your argument every club should refuse to play anyone just in case Northern have ****ed up. That's about how ridiculous your argument is.

This is not a case of Rosebuds not doing what they were meant to and then playing a player who hadn't been registered. Northern gave them approval.

Issue is Northern giving approval when they shouldn't have.

Blame lies squarely at Northerns feet and has nothing to do with Rosebuds and none of the teams who have played Buds are entitled to shit

Hmmmmmm... if this registration bungle was to Magic's benefit im sure you all will be calling for us to get relegated. 125 years or not the rules were broken. And if Bates did have a contract why would he have been able to play if he was still contracted, if the clubs talked this should have been discussed, but then a loan could not be arranged?... Bates must have told imirgration he was coming to pick peaches in some field out woop woop, i hope he declares his income.

Quote Originally Posted by LongSufferingFan View Post
    I don't mow grass...I've got a goat!
    And a very attractive one also I am told.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Magician View Post
    Hmmmmmm... if this registration bungle was to Magic's benefit im sure you all will be calling for us to get relegated. 125 years or not the rules were broken. And if Bates did have a contract why would he have been able to play if he was still contracted, if the clubs talked this should have been discussed, but then a loan could not be arranged?... Bates must have told imirgration he was coming to pick peaches in some field out woop woop, i hope he declares his income.
    Good point.

Can't really imagine too many Working Visas being processed for people to come out here and play NPL football. HAL yes NPL No.

When you think about the amount of money in NPL football and how much the foreigners are getting paid it would seem not enough to go to the hassle to organise a visa with the appropriate level to allow payment

Progressive Scores

Jaffas 2- Maitland 1
    Edgy 1 - jets 0

also hearing Sth Cardiff 1 Buds 0

Quote Originally Posted by Sideline View Post
    Progressive Scores

Jaffas 2- Maitland 1
    Edgy 1 - jets 0

also hearing Sth Cardiff 1 Buds 0
    Poor source. Buds up 3-0. With 10 to play

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    So the grand total of your contribution is sweet **** all

With your grand contribution being sweet **** all you feel the need to belittle someone EVERYTIME they post and not only that feel ENTITLED to do so just because they are passionate for a club that they bend their back for??

OK -

its obvious you can only have opinions, i suggest read your previous posts on belittling people, and explain what gives you the entitlement?
    MFKS just for curiosity sake, what have you contributed to football!
    I bet your drainage is 1st class like FR.

Edgy 3 jets 1 playing Conditions terrible one of the worst NPL games I have watched the standard was below par which I think the ground had a lot to do with.

Banned
    its obvious you can only have opinions, i suggest read your previous posts on belittling people, and explain what gives you the entitlement?
    MFKS just for curiosity sake, what have you contributed to football!
    I bet your drainage is 1st class like FR.
    Thing is that I don't actually belittle a poster EVERYTIME they post.

You are playing the man every time with FR.

Try playing the ball a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Fairgo View Post
    Edgy 3 jets 1 playing Conditions terrible one of the worst NPL games I have watched the standard
    was below par which I think the ground had a lot to do with.
    Is the grand final hosted at Edgeworth again this year?

Usually dont they announce it at the mid season all clubs meeting? Do they still do those? Fun times at hexham at the old northern offices in a cold night they were.