Page 59 of 107 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 2128

Thread: 2015 National Premier League thread

Hearfield is a grub. Maybe he should concentrate on performing soccer wise

Quote Originally Posted by judge View Post
    Hearfield was the one lucky to stay on the park worst tackle I've seen in years. But hats off to Weston they where served up their chances from set pieces and they took advantage. As far as Bradbery running 30 metres too wack a player, he dragged him off Tippet.
    Big tuff Bradbury picks on the smallest player in the Weston side, he is pee heart, watch the stream you don't know what you are talking about.

Add Bradbury to that, sorry mfks, but to run and whack someone unexpectedly is not on

he did the same against magpies . maybe still goin through roid rage . might be time for a random test from nnswf . naaah they to busy suckin de-caf lattes from super centre café .

talkin about mr hearfield there

Quote Originally Posted by Ker-Plunk View Post
    talkin about mr hearfield there
    Yep the refs need to grow some. It's only a matter of time before he hurts someone

Quote Originally Posted by Blueboy View Post
    Yep the refs need to grow some. It's only a matter of time before he hurts someone
    He certainly looks like an angry young man

Just watched the Magic v Bears highlights on the news. Yep, Hearfield is a grub. Wiped out one of the Jets kids a few weeks ago and then Broadley from Maitland the week after and now Hainsey. And surprise, surprise, still no red card.

The Edgy boys better wear some extra thick shinnies next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Add Bradbury to that, sorry mfks, but to run and whack someone unexpectedly is not on
    Bradbury quoted on Instagram, "thought I was going to be sent off" poor loser

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueblood View Post
    Just watched the Magic v Bears highlights on the news. Yep, Hearfield is a grub. Wiped out one of the Jets kids a few weeks ago and then Broadley from Maitland the week after and now Hainsey. And surprise, surprise, still no red card.

The Edgy boys better wear some extra thick shinnies next weekend.
    The view on the news showed the exact problem

He got the trailing leg. Good thing was Haynes was able to limp off. Could have easily have been a stretcher or straight to hospital job.

Shit refereeing to let that go with a yellow

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mervan View Post
    Big tuff Bradbury picks on the smallest player in the Weston side, he is pee heart, watch the stream you don't know what you are talking about.
    The smallest bloke in the Weston side is still comfortably bigger than Kale FFS

Your a dribbler.
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    The smallest bloke in the Weston side is still comfortably bigger than Kale FFS
    Mate your bum boy just said on Instagram that he thought he was going to be sent off, he's soft that's why the jets got rid of him band the jaffas

Your a dribbler.
    Your dribbling on MKFS who is right next to you dribbling on kale

Quote Originally Posted by Tonester View Post
    Best Azzuri have played in weeks n still come away with
    4-2 loss.Goalkeeping was horrendous & Sullieni must've known what's coming up when he got sent off.At least Goody didn't score,that would've been the icing on the cake.
    The amount of times Olympic opened your defence up today, if goody had his shooting boots on the scoreline could have been anything Tonester.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    As I said game changed dye to a dirty hack from Weston

Magic were in complete control 30mins in and lost the plot as soon as Haynes went off

Ref even booked the bloke which shows how dodgy the tackle wsd

Completely changed the game

After that the Thugs from Kurri came into the game and exploited Magics sub standard defence

Always sad to see thuggery rewarded

Weren't you already calling Magic as Premiers just a couple of days ago?

Now they lose one attacker and somehow their defence falls apart!

If they can't beat the "flogs from Kurri", who you claim are shit, at home how can they win the whole thing?

One thing that concerns me is the constant screaming by the players at the referee, all sides are guilty of this, what's going on?

Don't know anybody at the Jaffas mate, burns me how some people with so little knowledge get on here and slander players. If grabbing someone by the shirt is wacking them maybe you should stick to wacking and make no comment. If you condone Hearfield's tackle your a dope, it's only a matter of time before he breaks someone's leg.
    Mate your bum boy just said on Instagram that he thought he was going to be sent off, he's soft that's why the jets got rid of him band the jaffas

Don't know anybody at the Jaffas mate, burns me how some people with so little knowledge get on here and slander players. If grabbing someone by the shirt is wacking them maybe you should stick to wacking and make no comment. If you condone Hearfield's tackle your a dope, it's only a matter of time before he breaks someone's leg.
    I didn't condone hearfields tackle, my comments were in relation to Bradbury who ran 30 metres to throw the Weston player to the ground, Bradbury comment on Instagram " t I thought I was going to get a red card".

In his Instagram post he sounded quite proud, probably because it was the first time he thought he had some balls. Read the posts muppet

whatever j.b.
    I didn't condone hearfields tackle, my comments were in relation to Bradbury who ran 30 metres to throw the Weston player to the ground, Bradbury comment on Instagram " t I thought I was going to get a red card".

In his Instagram post he sounded quite proud, probably because it was the first time he thought he had some balls. Read the posts muppet