Page 64 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 2128

Thread: 2015 National Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by immersion View Post
    I think who cares. The legal/administrative aspect to the game doesn't help a team technically play better or worse. Heck, this is football. Who ever wants to play should just be able to play. Other than insurance, i wish it were like beach football, just rock up and play.
    wow

how about no

Quote Originally Posted by Newsfeed View Post
    http://www.theherald.com.au/story/31...bungle/?cs=306

So basically Maitland and CCB are the only two clubs pissed off about the situation.... What about if those clubs look at their own operations and failures for being in a relegation battle instead of trying to cause further argument on the matter. If it was either of them they'd only expect what Buds have copped - nothing.
    If Azzurri do finish last and get relegated, Mr Tull will have been at the helm both times they have been relegated in the clubs history. He was President back in 2008 when they were booted out of the comp. Merely a coincidence - hmmmmm.

buds would of know if he was cleared or not. Only other club that would get away with this garbage is Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Blueboy View Post
    buds would of know if he was cleared or not. Only other club that would get away with this garbage is Magic
    Chatting to committee about this topic over the last week i was told that a former (magic) player suspended as a result of accumulated cards last season did not get duly notified of his suspension (Magic didn't know where he was playing, and never attended preseason) and subsequently played against Magic (his first game for his new club) was therefore also an illegible played, anyways the game was a draw, result stood.

NNSWF to relook at rego/ suspension procedures for 2016... but all this negative publicity must be pretty frustrating for NNSWF. Instead of replacing the experienced people in the office that at least know most of the current rules, its obvious that they need help in overseeing the competitions now that it is a 7 team comp... i think the answer is more operations officers not replacing the ones we have.

P.S. Charlestown were relegated because there wasnt anyone wise enough inside the inner circle to tell them to understand the old saying "don't shit in the bed you sleep in"... Toronto and Lakes were 10X more diabolical in all factors inc. facilities, administration and results... but retained their position which leaves only 1 repose... They (Azzuri) really upset someone...

Quote Originally Posted by The Magician View Post
    Chatting to committee about this topic over the last week i was told that a former (magic) player suspended as a result of accumulated cards last season did not get duly notified of his suspension (Magic didn't know where he was playing, and never attended preseason) and subsequently played against Magic (his first game for his new club) was therefore also an illegible played, anyways the game was a draw, result stood.

NNSWF to relook at rego/ suspension procedures for 2016... but all this negative publicity must be pretty frustrating for NNSWF. Instead of replacing the experienced people in the office that at least know most of the current rules, its obvious that they need help in overseeing the competitions now that it is a 7 team comp... i think the answer is more operations officers not replacing the ones we have.

P.S. Charlestown were relegated because there wasnt anyone wise enough inside the inner circle to tell them to understand the old saying "don't shit in the bed you sleep in"... Toronto and Lakes were 10X more diabolical in all factors inc. facilities, administration and results... but retained their position which leaves only 1 repose... They (Azzuri) really upset someone...
    Lakes also got booted in 2008 Magician - but my understanding was that Azzurri (or someone) upset a few of the supposed powers that be at the time. In any case, things are not looking good for them this year either.

Quote Originally Posted by prawnhead View Post
    Lakes also got booted in 2008 Magician - but my understanding was that Azzurri (or someone) upset a few of the supposed powers that be at the time. In any case, things are not looking good for them this year either.
    Also on the inner circle that you refer to at Azzurri, when that circle is a very small and tight circle sometimes you don't hear those wise utterings that you need to hear. At the end of the day though, I guess you reap what you sow.

Surely there'll be no more wash outs this weekend

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Surely there'll be no more wash outs this weekend
    I wouldn't bet on it.

Weston is pretty good wet weather ground
    Southy has stellar drainage and should be right.

The other 3 are a bit hit and miss.

Probably depend more on how much importance the appearance of the hallowed turf is placed by the clubs in the grand scheme of things.

Some seem to have far too much paranoia about the grass

Is it the clubs or the Council. Someone said Maitland were instructed to fix up their pitch by Council

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    I wouldn't bet on it.

Weston is pretty good wet weather ground
    Southy has stellar drainage and should be right.

The other 3 are a bit hit and miss.

Probably depend more on how much importance the appearance of the hallowed turf is placed by the clubs in the grand scheme of things.

Some seem to have far too much paranoia about the grass
    Look how shit magics ground was for first grade on the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by prawnhead View Post
    Also on the inner circle that you refer to at Azzurri, when that circle is a very small and tight circle sometimes you don't hear those wise utterings that you need to hear. At the end of the day though, I guess you reap what you sow.
    There is no inner circle at azzurri, the club is run by one complete idiot and has got more than one person off side, he has the worse reputation of any one in the football fraternity, but the incompetence will continue until he and many others associated with the club look in the mirror for a very long time and see without their rose coloured glasses, the exact arsehole that every one else sees.
    ask any person from any club in Newcastle and they will all tell you of a bad experience they have had with this fool.

Quote Originally Posted by fan atic View Post
    There is no inner circle at azzurri, the club is run by one complete idiot and has got more than one person off side, he has the worse reputation of any one in the football fraternity, but the incompetence will continue until he and many others associated with the club look in the mirror for a very long time and see without their rose coloured glasses, the exact arsehole that every one else sees.
    ask any person from any club in Newcastle and they will all tell you of a bad experience they have had with this fool.
    Is it true that the 19s and 22s coaches resigned ?
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueboy View Post
    Look how shit magics ground was for first grade on the weekend.
    Whether it was in poor condition is irrelevant. They actually played.

There is nowhere in the laws of the game that says the pitch must be well manicured and dry.

Every other serious football nation in the world plays in less than ideal conditions.

Why are we any different??

If games were called off in Europe for weather like they are here they would still be playing the 1889 season

Any scores from Adamstown

Quote Originally Posted by winner View Post
    Any scores from Adamstown
    Buds 2-1

buds 2-0 without bates....

Maybe clubs should be thankful.

Watching 22's @ Maitland, and I know I'm being picky. But surely between the 3 refs at least 2 could wear the same kit. We're trying to raise the level of the competition, yet officials show up looking like a pack of Brown's cows. 3 refs and 3 different kits

CCB 1-0 penalty Magic missed one

Quote Originally Posted by BP Super Dynamos View Post
    Watching 22's @ Maitland, and I know I'm being picky. But surely between the 3 refs at least 2 could wear the same kit. We're trying to raise the level of the competition, yet officials show up looking like a pack of Brown's cows. 3 refs and 3 different kits
    When you same different kit, are they the same colour or different colour? There's also a chance that one of those refs is from a junior branch, and as such wouldn't have the Adidas kit.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Azzuri win 1-0 big result