Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 2128

Thread: 2015 National Premier League thread

Banned
    Weston 1-0 Edgy

Jaffas 5-0 Southy

Olympic 2-1 Maitland

From what my twitter feed is showing

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    When you same different kit, are they the same colour or different colour? There's also a chance that one of those refs is from a junior branch, and as such wouldn't have the Adidas kit.
    Three different colours. Yellow adidas (centre) navy blue adidas (1st assistant) and black junior (2nd assistant). To make matters worse, the assistant wearing navy blue, turned out in yellow for 1st grade

Quote Originally Posted by BP Super Dynamos View Post
    Three different colours. Yellow adidas (centre) navy blue adidas (1st assistant) and black junior (2nd assistant). To make matters worse, the assistant wearing navy blue, turned out in yellow for 1st grade
    In all honesty who cares,did they officiate ok or did the colour clash bring them undone.Is that all we have to whinge about,I think not

I'm not going to stop trying until I see you smile Mitchy's Avatar
    Tbh playing in the game today just doesn't give the best look, especially as players when we get pulled up for having different coloured tape/skins etc
    Novocastria Youth

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchy View Post
    Tbh playing in the game today just doesn't give the best look, especially as players when we get pulled up for having different coloured tape/skins etc
    There are heaps of peripheral things which could be changed to improve the overall image of our game but let's not waste space complaining over trivialities.Everything has a time & a place.(Gee,that sounds deep!)

Quote Originally Posted by Tonester View Post
    There are heaps of peripheral things which could be changed to improve the overall image of our game
    but let's not waste space complaining over trivialities.Everything has a time & a place.(Gee,that sounds deep!)
    Well done today Tonester

Quote Originally Posted by Tonester View Post
    There are heaps of peripheral things which could be changed to improve the overall image of our game but let's not waste space complaining over trivialities.Everything has a time & a place.(Gee,that sounds deep!)
    Yes mate well done

Quote Originally Posted by mervan View Post
    Yes mate well done
    That's it,I'm outta here ,first time I've had people agreeing with me!Goodbye & good luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by BP Super Dynamos View Post
    Well firstly navy blue is the closest state league gets to black. I had to wear black on Saturday when doing lines for ZL1 and the guys in the centre had navy blue on, so that's a non issue, though personally I would've thought yellow would've been easier given the teams.

As for the senior assistant and the centre ref, they should have had the same kit on. As Mitchy said, we expect the players to conform to the rules, so should the refs, no matter the grade. So you were right, the two seniors should've had the same kit on, but juniors is hard when they decide to go navy on us.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

What's happened to the all conquering Magic?

Two weeks ago we were expected to hand them the trophy now they have lost to the "shit flogs from Kurri" and the even shitter flogs from Whitebridge back to back.

A little reminder people you don't win the comp in May!

Don't stress, every side have a couple of games that they arent at their best throughout the season. Magic will be back in the winners circle soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Zico View Post
    Don't stress, every side have a couple of games that they arent at their best throughout the season. Magic will be back in the winners circle soon enough.
    Big game next Sunday at darling street

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedymetric View Post
    What's happened to the all conquering Magic?

Two weeks ago we were expected to hand them the trophy now they have lost to the "shit flogs from Kurri" and the even shitter flogs from Whitebridge back to back.

A little reminder people you don't win the comp in May!
    No Kale
    No Party

Where was Kale , ambushing old ladies at Jesmond Mall?. Or avoiding his stalker?

Hows the bloke who got knocked out from Weston going? Looked pretty ordinary trying to get on his feet after going down.

Quote Originally Posted by NUGUNS View Post
    Hows the bloke who got knocked out from Weston going? Looked pretty ordinary trying to get on his feet after going down.
    I hope you're not an undertaker, you'd be burying plenty of live ones. He'll have to practice a lot more before he gets a knock out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Acolyte View Post
    Where was Kale , ambushing old ladies at Jesmond Mall?. Or avoiding his stalker?
    News last night showed him in the stands. Apparently injured

He warmed up and pulled out after about 10 minutes, had the feeling Magic expected Azzuri to roll over. Azzuri showed good hunger and spirit and held a good shape, think they frustrated Magic a bit and IMO lost the mental battle.

Some huge games at both ends of the table this weekend. If southy win you would have to make maitland clear favourites for the drop. At the other end of the table if magic lose their 3rd game on the trot ( blasphemy I know ) it will put them a massive 7 points off the lead and long odds of winning the minor premiership

NPL is not my usual hangout but I thought Maitland were safe from relegation this year
    I thought they got a year grace
    Can any one confirm ???
    Mind you in NPL youth they have bought nothing to the comp !!!