Page 68 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 2128

Thread: 2015 National Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by mervan View Post
    Couple of keeper errors cost Magic
    I doubt it. Magic were shit and the way they are going won't make the semis. Surely they would be more effective with Dino up front and MSKRs love child out wide.

Open your other eye mervan

Not what I seen on the telly

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Magic crowd reaction, change the keeper. Kale was nullified for most of it. Olympic are the best defensive side in the comp, don't give them a one goal start.

The magic keeper didn't get a glove on the first goal from thirty out, gave up 4 against Weston, I expect a change given that the 22s guy was ahead go him 3 years a go.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Saw not seen. Cmon man.

Come on Tonester, what happened at Charlie, we are interested to hear

Quote Originally Posted by Zico View Post
    Don't stress, every side have a couple of games that they arent at their best throughout the season. Magic will be back in the winners circle soon enough.
    Things not looking great after yesterday zico and I think edgy will be too good for them in a fortnight in the next round

Quote Originally Posted by fan atic View Post
    Come on Tonester, what happened at Charlie, we are interested to hear
    I'm away on business until the end of the month but I'm reliably informed that Azzuri were rather unlucky on th day & should have gotten a point at least.Matt Tull going for his hat trick of penalties next round & also looking for our 4th oggie for the season also.Every bit as keen down our end as it is up top.Must admit making semis will be difficult if we don't win next game!

Quote Originally Posted by Tonester View Post
    I'm away on business until the end of the month but I'm reliably informed that Azzuri were rather unlucky on th day & should have gotten a point at least.Matt Tull going for his hat trick of penalties next round & also looking for our 4th oggie for the season also.Every bit as keen down our end as it is up top.Must admit making semis will be difficult if we don't win next game!
    I would be concentrating on staying up than worrying about making the semis

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    End of day it is GF.

Magic will be thereabouts.

I fully expect them to win the comp and am happy to call it now.

Just a matter of whether they are not exposed on any given day in the finals as one slip up is fatal.

Fix their defence and NNSW may as well just give them the trophy now
    You may need to contact NNSW and get them to hold off on engraving that trophy for a few more weeks member. Magic have now dropped out of the 4 and with games against Edgy Adamstown and Jaffas in the next 3 rounds, things aren't looking quite so comfortable over at wanderers atm. Whoa Whoa Whoa its magic

The nightmare for Magic continues. Now the houso flogs from Hamilton South have beaten them adding to a long list of "shit flogs" who have now beaten them since we were told we should just give them the trophy in early May!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedymetric View Post
    The nightmare for Magic continues. Now the houso flogs from Hamilton South have beaten them adding to a long list of "shit flogs" who have now beaten them since we were told we should just give them the trophy in early May!

Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    I would be concentrating on staying up than worrying about making the semis
    Don't you see a joke somewhere in that post,I thought it was fairly obvious myself.

Quote Originally Posted by italian stallion View Post
    mother where are you
    looking for your shoe in the toilet
    lol

[QUOTE=mother theresa;125117]looking for your shoe in the toilet
    lol[/QUOT

Is that really where you been MT ??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by winner View Post
    You may need to contact NNSW and get them to hold off on engraving that trophy for a few more weeks member. Magic have now dropped out of the 4 and with games against Edgy Adamstown and Jaffas in the next 3 rounds, things aren't looking quite so comfortable over at wanderers atm. Whoa Whoa Whoa its magic
    Seen enough Sunday to see Magic are not far from a win. Their Keeper ****ed them over with two howlers.

Olympic were solid and deserved to get the biscuits. Magic were not far away though and the 2-0 was not a fair reflection.

Defensively I thought Magic for the most part of the game were pretty ****ing solid. A hell of a lot better than they have been from every other time I have seen them. Two howlers set them on the back foot.

Am still happy to stick with them as I saw a lot of positives for them in defeat the other day

Seen enough Sunday to see Magic are not far from a win. Their Keeper ****ed them over with two howlers.

Olympic were solid and deserved to get the biscuits. Magic were not far away though and the 2-0 was not a fair reflection.

Defensively I thought Magic for the most part of the game were pretty ****ing solid. A hell of a lot better than they have been from every other time I have seen them. Two howlers set them on the back foot.

Am still happy to stick with them as I saw a lot of positives for them in defeat the other day
    Magic did not look like scoring. The only person that could do anything up front was Fajkovic (whatever his name is) and he didn't do all that much either. Although I must say Magic pass the ball around pretty well.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by De-Champ View Post
    Magic did not look like scoring. The only person that could do anything up front was Fajkovic (whatever his name is) and he didn't do all that much either. Although I must say Magic pass the ball around pretty well.
    Neither did Olympic if you take out the Keeping **** ups

Neither did Olympic if you take out the Keeping **** ups
    Yeah it was a pretty tight affair, game didn't really open up. Magic couldn't get kale into any space consistently, Olympic were generally more physical and they seem to enjoy ruffling kale up. With Haynes out finlayson wasn't able to play kale in behind.

In tight physical game Olympic appear to be able hold the ball up better with goodchild. Olympic in there current mood look hard to beat particularly on the small pitch at home.