Page 77 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 2128

Thread: 2015 National Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    Olympic 7 jets 0
    Southy 3 magic 1
    Olympic could of had at least 10. I don't think there keeper made a save.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueboy View Post
    Olympic could of had at least 10. I don't think there keeper made a save.
    Big three weeks coming up, top 4 now settled, but the race for the spoon is on.

Is it time for a rebuild at Magic?

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Carn southy!!!!
    Always seem to lift for magic. Magic maybe resting a few ahead of fifa cup? Or were southy fighting?
    Sets up an interesting 3 weeks!
    Was at the game today and though even though Magic were missing some, they were never really in the game. They had a good 20 minutes second half but to be fair to South Cardiff, they wanted it more and were by far the better side. If the Korean boy could shoot, they could have been 5 up at half time.

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Was at the game today and though even though Magic were missing some, they were never really in the game. They had a good 20 minutes second half but to be fair to South Cardiff, they wanted it more and were by far the better side. If the Korean boy could shoot, they could have been 5 up at half time.
    Magic never in the game, Dougy should have at least 2 before the break, if not more.
    Talk about resting is shite, FFA cup or semi's?????? Virgilli will they sack him, whisper today, gone
    outplayed, out muscled, by a better team on the day.
    Ref tried his best to give them a boost, still didn't work.
    A bit of passion from the hill and the remembrance of the legendary "Stack" who passed away on Friday.
    love singing the song, why are you leaving so early to the magic faithful???
    we go down, we go down, ......RIP John.......you will be missed

Great day out for the gunners and a great win remembering our old groundsman and all round good guy john stack Howe, I had to leave not long after kick off to watch my son play but I did here we dominated much of the play, funny what happens when you get all your players available, a lot of work to be done yet but in backing us, who else is

Southy still on life support for another week.

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    Magic never in the game, Dougy should have at least 2 before the break, if not more.
    Talk about resting is shite, FFA cup or semi's?????? Virgilli will they sack him, whisper today, gone
    outplayed, out muscled, by a better team on the day.
    Ref tried his best to give them a boost, still didn't work.
    A bit of passion from the hill and the remembrance of the legendary "Stack" who passed away on Friday.
    love singing the song, why are you leaving so early to the magic faithful???
    we go down, we go down, ......RIP John.......you will be missed
    Old school spirit. Respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Southy still on life support for another week.
    cant turn the machine off yet

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    in backing us, who else is
    $2.10 South Cardiff
    $3.50 Maitland
    $4.00 Azzurri
    $8.00 Jets Youth

A few nervous people on the hill at Maitland

Quote Originally Posted by Sacchi View Post
    $2.10 South Cardiff
    $3.50 Maitland
    $4.00 Azzurri
    $8.00 Jets Youth
    After their result today and with the player from the youth missing due to their inclusion on the jets junket up north I'm expecting the jets youth to shorten a little, dissapointing the jets aren't holding up their end of the bargain by putting out their strongest team, especially this time of the season after some teams have played them at full strength and now there dishing up 16 year olds in first grade, not good enough I'm afraid, time to go jets youth

Quote Originally Posted by Zico View Post
    Maitland - ccb (a), jaffas (h), olympic (a)
    Southy - edgy (a), buds (h), jaffas (a)

Who has the tougher run home?

Quote Originally Posted by Zico View Post
    I think the most nervous people will be out valo way. Heard Olympic should have gotten into double figures today and if the jets run last we all know what happens regards relegation

After their result today and with the player from the youth missing due to their inclusion on the jets junket up north I'm expecting the jets youth to shorten a little, dissapointing the jets aren't holding up their end of the bargain by putting out their strongest team, especially this time of the season after some teams have played them at full strength and now there dishing up 16 year olds in first grade, not good enough I'm afraid, time to go jets youth
    Not sure you have your facts correct, the team on the park today is no different from who has been fielded the majority of the season, the players you refer to going up North all played today and will be back to play Magic next weekend. On a positive note good to see The Jets given the youth an opportunity as that is what their ultimate ambition is and have not been given these opportunities in recent times always went to outsiders.

I thought yoof number 10 was their best player today, he is 17. Not age, it is attitude and their defence is playing horribly. Sorry to say but the gk has no presence out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Charman View Post
    I thought yoof number 10 was their best player today, he is 17. Not age, it is attitude and their defence is playing horribly. Sorry to say but the gk has no presence out there.
    Who is the jets youth #10?

Didnt get his name, just over heard supporters referring to him and mentioned his age.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairgo View Post
    Not sure you have your facts correct, the team on the park today is no different from who has been fielded the majority of the season, the players you refer to going up North all played today and will be back to play Magic next weekend. On a positive note good to see The Jets given the youth an opportunity as that is what their ultimate ambition is and have not been given these opportunities in recent times always went to outsiders.
    Just going of information from some olympic people, if I'm wrong I apologise

Where are all of the loud mouthed magic supporters who are constantly giving it to foreverred about the chicken coop etc. Pretty quiet today . Do you know how they spell Karma at South Cardiff boys? HA HA HA HA HA

Just going of information from some olympic people, if I'm wrong I apologise

Hahaha I think that is an apology. From what I could see from watching them over recent months the only regular that was not playing today was Tom Waller not sure why and Ryan Endsor (I think that is his name) injured. The goalie had a shocker today. Comparing them to last year they have lost their attacking power and their midfield is weaker can not hold possession and too much giving it away and being caught with the ball hence the defence being hammered due to the large amount of turnovers. Defence starts up front this is not happening. Credit to Olympic they had a lot to play for and were up for it today. Good luck for the next few weeks it is not over to the fat lady sings.