Page 81 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 2128

Thread: 2015 National Premier League thread

Only for some, haha

As a neutral very much so haha

Big game on the weekend between Magic and Weston. With the winner probably securing 4th spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueboy View Post
    Big game on the weekend between Magic and Weston. With the winner probably securing 4th spot.
    BarTV match of the round it is

Can you get out of this predicament FR ? Word is you should have got something out of Edgy. Tipping you guys to beat the town but not sure you can do Jaffas

A point vs edgy and I'd have backed them.
    A win vs rosebuds would set up a cracker of a final round. Cmon nnsw make it happen.
    Hopefully there's still some fight left up at Ulinga on Sunday.

Tough games ahead, missing d Johnson, balcombe and Darr this Sunday due to cards, couldn't come at a worse time, sleeves will be rolled up as usual, gunners never say die

Hope southy can avoid the spoon. Would love to see maitland go straight back down

Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    Hope southy can avoid the spoon. Would love to see maitland go straight back down
    Why?

magician you are a flog . why would you wish that on any club . relegation is a gut wrenching experience for committee , players and supporters . magpies club have done a huge amount of work to gain promotion and have learnt some tough lessons this season . they will get better .

Quote Originally Posted by Ker-Plunk View Post
    magician you are a flog . why would you wish that on any club . relegation is a gut wrenching experience for committee , players and supporters . magpies club have done a huge amount of work to gain promotion and have learnt some tough lessons this season . they will get better .
    Touch a nerve did I. Someone has to go down and I want maitland too. Simple as that.
    How will they get better? By spending money on another 6 players??
    Last edited by magician; 04-08-2015 at 10:15 AM. Reason: ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ker-Plunk View Post
    love this, totally agree

I don't think "wishing" relegation on any club is ideal, for aforementioned reasons, but obviously everyone has a club they would prefer to go down.
    magician would prefer Maitland to go back down, some of you would prefer Southy to go, some want to see Azzurri out, some want to see the Jets Youth finish last, all personal preference.

Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    Touch a nerve did I. Someone has to go down and I want maitland too. Simple as that.
    How will they get better? By spending money on another 6 players??

The threat of relegation makes everyone work harder.

Wish we had it up north.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    I don't think "wishing" relegation on any club is ideal, for aforementioned reasons, but obviously everyone has a club they would prefer to go down.
    magician would prefer Maitland to go back down, some of you would prefer Southy to go, some want to see Azzurri out, some want to see the Jets Youth finish last, all personal preference.
    At least if Jets finish last no one gets relegated

Reading today's article in the paper, surely there is a better way too pick player of the year? Maybe each coach submits a 3 2 1. The Refs can't even do their job right, and obviously doing a average job, with the voting. How Macpherson isn't at the top is a joke. He is the standout midfielder of the comp by a long way

Quote Originally Posted by Blueboy View Post
    Reading today's article in the paper, surely there is a better
    way too pick player of the year? Maybe each coach submits a 3 2 1. The Refs can't even do their job right, and obviously doing a average job, with the voting. How Macpherson isn't at the top is a joke. He is the standout midfielder of the comp by a long way
    Have to agree with you here Blueboy. I don't even think remington would make my top 5 from what I have watched this year. My top 5 would be
    Macpherson (jaffas)
    Moore (edgeworth)
    Mooney (olympic)
    Evans (edgeworth)
    Wheelhouse (jaffas)
    What's everyone elses top 5 .

If the ref was doing his job how on earth can they pick the best player, I remember as a player and at the end of the game you had to choose the best player, impossible, who ever I was sitting next to got my vote

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    If the ref was doing his job how on earth can they pick the best player, I remember as a player and at the end of the game you had to choose the best player, impossible, who ever I was sitting next to got my vote
    NIF scrapped this system during this season as it was too hard for the referees to worry about who's getting the points when they're focussed on doing their actual job.

Ditto with opposing coaches. Now each side just nominates their best.