Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 NEW FM League thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Postman View Post
    Having witnesses this I'll have a go at translation

Stags 2 Westy 1... Some sore losers from Westy who aimed some disgusting comments at some Stags players who are Ex-Westy players.

Good to see some fire in the Stags belly, welcome to the Stags Reddo.
    Thats what i said ..... hahaha

Bel swans 3.1 over valo, makes things interesting

Valo. vs. Belswans

1st. 1 - 3

23s. 2 - 1

Cooks hill 2 Westy 1
    Kahibah 0 Wallsend 2

Cookers did it tough with ten men and scored a bomb to get the three points. A couple of the Westy players were boganish at best. One was sent off after getting carded for dissent...twice. With a bit much in the final third Westy could have got a result and they'll know they should have beaten Cooks Hill with a man advantage.

Also, huge upset at Valo. Big win for Belswans. Were Belswans that good or did Valo have an off night.
    Last edited by NewyTy; 03-06-2015 at 10:35 PM.

Nests on the home dugout at Blacksmiths Oval
    Also, huge upset at Valo. Big win for Belswans. Were Belswans that good or did Valo have an off night.[/QUOTE]

Heard BelSwans were pretty average and Valo were extremely unlucky.

Quote Originally Posted by sancho_theswan View Post
    Also, huge upset at Valo. Big win for Belswans. Were Belswans that good or did Valo have an off night.
    Heard BelSwans were pretty average and Valo were extremely unlucky.[/QUOTE]

That happens sometimes. Big win for Belswans nonetheless, knocking off the leaders. Could be interesting at the top in the coming weeks.

Nests on the home dugout at Blacksmiths Oval
    Heard BelSwans were pretty average and Valo were extremely unlucky.[/QUOTE]

Got that statement around the wrong way….sorry!
    It should read:
    "Heard Valo were pretty average and BelSwans were extremely unlucky"
    Just to clarify:
    Valo were pretty average…. they definitely didn't look like a team that thought they were heading to the NPL.
    BelSwans were extremely unlucky…..Unlucky that is not to walk off at half time 4-0 up and playing against 10 men instead of 2-0 up and playing against 11. No-one knows how the disallowed goal was offside, should have had a definite penalty and 1 Valo player should have been shown a 2nd yellow and an early shower.
    Anyhow, take 3-0 and coasting and concede a late goal on that rugby/cricket ground any day!
    Go the BelSwans!!!!!!!

Heard BelSwans were pretty average and Valo were extremely unlucky.
    Got that statement around the wrong way….sorry!
    It should read:
    "Heard Valo were pretty average and BelSwans were extremely unlucky"
    Just to clarify:
    Valo were pretty average…. they definitely didn't look like a team that thought they were heading to the NPL.
    BelSwans were extremely unlucky…..Unlucky that is not to walk off at half time 4-0 up and playing against 10 men instead of 2-0 up and playing against 11. No-one knows how the disallowed goal was offside, should have had a definite penalty and 1 Valo player should have been shown a 2nd yellow and an early shower.
    Anyhow, take 3-0 and coasting and concede a late goal on that rugby/cricket ground any day!
    Go the BelSwans!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Might have to rethink my tips for the weekend now. Belswans would be a good chance against Toronto if they play like that. If Valo lose on the weekend it'll make things very interesting with Lakes having a game or two in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontknowmuch View Post
    Cooks Hill 2 Westy 1
    Wallsend 2 Kahibah 0 <- Fixed
    Cooks Hill v West Wallsend
    TIMERITE Park
    U17 C/Hill 2 v West Wallsend 1 (1-1)
    U19 C/Hill 1 v West Wallsend 0 (1-0)

U/19's Thornton 0 v Lakes 4
    U/17's Thornton 0 v Lakes 3

Quote Originally Posted by JCBT View Post
    U/19's Thornton 0 v Lakes 4
    U/17's Thornton 0 v Lakes 3
    I heard the biggest act of simulation to get the penalty for the first in 19's last night

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken ranger View Post
    I heard the biggest act of simulation to get the penalty for the first in 19's last night
    If you want to call it simulation go for it but what I saw was the Thornton keeper kicking the Lakes player in the stomach and bringing him down inside the box, I thought it was fair call to award the penalty.

Hello Northern NSW Football. Knock Knock...anyone home???
    Can someone please click the update button on the NewFM Sporting Pulse league tables??

It is a slight to the competition that the midweek games from Wednesday and Thursday nights have not been updated at 5pm Friday afternoon.
    The next round starts tomorrow and the only way to find out the midweek results is either via the Foz or other unofficial sites.

Quote Originally Posted by JCBT View Post
    If you want to call it simulation go for it but what I saw was the Thornton keeper kicking the Lakes player in the stomach and bringing him down inside the box, I thought it was fair call to award the penalty.
    I'll stand by my call was told he took 2 steps after contact looked back then dived watching the ref kids been taught well

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken ranger View Post
    I'll stand by my call was told he took 2 steps after contact looked back then dived watching the ref kids been taught well
    Reminds me of an 88th minute penalty (converted) in 2008 in ID2's away v Uni.
    They won the Minor Premiership with that win. (1-0)
    No appointed refs that day..for 1 v 2 game.

Should be a good game tomorrow at TimeRite Park as it's now known. I'm getting in early to watch all four games. First chance to see Wallsend play this year. Keen to see what they bring to the table. Also I agree that Northern need to update their stuff faster. My site's one of the places to find current ladders.

Quote Originally Posted by LongSufferingFan View Post
    Hello Northern NSW Football. Knock Knock...anyone home???
    Can someone please click the update button on the NewFM Sporting Pulse league tables??

It is a slight to the competition that the midweek games from Wednesday and Thursday nights have not been updated at 5pm Friday afternoon.
    The next round starts tomorrow and the only way to find out the midweek results is either via the Foz or other unofficial sites.
    The clubs are required to enter the results into sporting pulse. If it has not been updated you can only blame the home clubs for that.

Quote Originally Posted by EH9 View Post
    The clubs are required to enter the results into sporting pulse. If it has not been updated you can only blame the home clubs for that.
    That's true but nnswfootball still have to accept the updates which then update the ladders and publish the scores for general viewing. This has not been done since Thursday morning. This is why no mid week results are available for any of the 17s and 19s games.

Quote Originally Posted by NewyTy View Post
    Should be a good game tomorrow at TimeRite Park as it's now known. I'm getting in early to watch all four games. First chance to see Wallsend play this year. Keen to see what they bring to the table. Also I agree that Northern need to update their stuff faster. My site's one of the places to find current ladders.
    You have a great site NewyTy.
    Well done mate the work your doing is fantastic. Everybody looks forward to reading the predictions and match reports.