Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 NEW FM League thread

I've been told there is a marathon or some other running festival at Speers Point on Sunday, would have made parking and access a nightmare...

Quote Originally Posted by LongSufferingFan View Post
    Should be moved to a NewFM ground.
    I'm surprised it is not at Lakes, their ground looked ok to me there after last weeks games.
    From a spectators point of view it is one of the best viewing grounds when there is a large crowd. Good views from all around the ground.

Hope your rant about Lakes didn't influence the decision NewyTy.

Not sure if I could be bothered going all the way out to Weston.
    30mins from the middle of Newcastle to Weston, how long does it take you to get Speers Point? Not much difference in travel times for all people involved.
    Get out more and stop your whinging.

For those who haven't seen Northern's Facebook post, they've confirmed the move to Rockwell Automation Park. Here's hoping they don't do an Edgeworth and get people to pay for parking, pay for programs and pay like $15 to get in. Should be $5 entry like every other New-FM game.

Quote Originally Posted by NewyTy View Post
    For those who haven't seen Northern's Facebook post, they've confirmed the move to Rockwell Automation Park. Here's hoping they don't do an Edgeworth and get people to pay for parking, pay for programs and pay like $15 to get in. Should be $5 entry like every other New-FM game.
    Definitely taking my VIP card then...
    31min without traffic on Google Maps Hamilton (as a central ref point) to Weston.
    via the A15/M15

See you on the grey strip Ty!

Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    Definitely taking my VIP card then...

+ 31min without traffic on Google Maps Hamilton (as a central ref point) to Weston.
    via the A15/M15

See you on the grey strip Ty.
    Might need to bum a ride off you. Might ask some of the boys, is the team bus still in operation by any chance, would love to ride in style!

Quote Originally Posted by NewyTy View Post
    Might need to bum a ride off you. Might ask some of the boys, is the team bus still in operation by any chance, would love to ride in style!
    Munt Bus is more a 23's entity but I'l make enquiries. Happy for you to catch a ride up + RC too.

Nests on the home dugout at Blacksmiths Oval
    Quote Originally Posted by JCBT View Post
    30mins from the middle of Newcastle to Weston, how long does it take you to get Speers Point? Not much difference in travel times for all people involved.
    Get out more and stop your whinging.
    Might take Valo a little longer 30 mins however. Seeing how they have to drive up from Terrigal….haha!!!!

theres plenty of fun police at weston, good luck enjoying yourself

Haha what a stinker. Saturday morning traffic after 9am is like peak time. If you are traveling from Speer's point area you are at best 20min in front of inner suburb travelers.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    theres plenty of fun police at weston, good luck enjoying yourself
    You are going to take your mate MFKS's tag as the most negative fu@ker on the forum.

That grandstand though

Ty I can't believe you haven't been thrown out of the forum let alone driven out of Newcastle for suggesting Magic

I haven't been thrown out. I would have rathered Adamstown. Love their ground. I'm considering doing interviews for the games this week so hoping Weston will be accommodating do and allow me to grab team sheets and stuff. I'm sure they'll be good.

rockin/roll park an awful choice . good luck pushing through the cattle gates to reach the chuck wagon . dust mask ready for when the coal train comes rattling by . cant see the action ? jump up on the coal seam gas tank , remember not smoke tho ! good luck getting a park , I thinks there is a boot scooting and banjo regatta same day at the werrkers .

Quote Originally Posted by Ker-Plunk View Post
    rockin/roll park an awful choice . good luck pushing through the cattle gates to reach the chuck wagon . dust mask ready for when the coal train comes rattling by . cant see the action ? jump up on the coal seam gas tank , remember not smoke tho ! good luck getting a park , I thinks there is a boot scooting and banjo regatta same day at the werrkers .
    KENO machine ain't working at the Werrkers too... The locals will be restless!!!

Hiss - swipe...
    A saucer of milk to the NewFM forum please.

Enough trash talk of Weston, judge the day once it's done. Has anyone got any match previews?

Just saw Thornton have signed Jamie Subat from Weston for next season, very handy pick up for them. Jamie is quality

Quote Originally Posted by Newsfeed View Post
    Enough trash talk of Weston, judge the day once it's done. Has anyone got any match previews?
    Here's my site's preview. Big day for both clubs. Especially Wallsend

http://www.newysports.com/2015/08/pr...and-final.html

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Just saw Thornton have signed Jamie Subat from Weston for next season, very handy pick up for them. Jamie is quality
    He's getting a bit old, and still has the occasional brain fart