Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 NEW FM League thread

Quote Originally Posted by JCBT View Post
    You have a great site NewyTy.
    Well done mate the work your doing is fantastic. Everybody looks forward to reading the predictions and match reports.
    Thanks for the kind words. I only started due to the lack of coverage in the Herald and on NBN. I think the New-FM is a very good quality comp and deserves good coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by EH9 View Post
    The clubs are required to enter the results into sporting pulse. If it has not been updated you can only blame the home clubs for that.
    Cool your boots, man....

I put the Cookers/Westy 1st & 23's results in on my sh!tty Samsung Pocket Neo from the canteen post match Wed night. (around 10:15pm)
    (Btw, if I can manage on that dinky little thing, no excuse for anyone else who has a smart phone!)
    Those results were updated by Thurs morning....and that was late. Usually I've observed it updated after 12am.
    17's & 19's were done when I got home last night at around 11pm.
    I just logged into SP then and the scores; both HT & FT that I entered are just sitting there, waiting for SP to sweep for them.
    I'm calling a SP glitch....

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    sportingpulse updates at very weird times and isn't in any way consistent - it doesn't even appear to be related to traffic (or what I'd expect to be busy times)

it's like that for rego and for scores

A review of Wednesday's catch up game between Wallsend FC and Kahibah FC is available on the Wallsend FC website http://wallsendfc.com.au/wallsend-fc...photo-gallery/
    Some good photos there as well courtesy of sportshunter.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Devil View Post
    A review of Wednesday's catch up game between Wallsend FC and Kahibah FC is available on the Wallsend FC website http://wallsendfc.com.au/wallsend-fc...photo-gallery/
    Some good photos there as well courtesy of sportshunter.com.au
    Had a look at that earlier. Good article and some high quality photos to go with it as well. Sports Hunter is another place to find local content across a few different sports, including football. Nice guy who runs it as well. The more places to find New-FM results and reviews the better in my opinion.

Results from the TimeRite Athletics Field today.

1st: Cooks Hill 2-3 Wallsend
    23's: Cooks Hill 0-1 Wallsend
    19's: Cooks Hill 1-1 Wallsend
    17's: Cooks Hill 1-0 Wallsend

Wallsend were up 3-0 in the first fifthteen minutes and looked home but the Cookers didn't lay down. I think Wallsend will know this was one that they escaped with. They should have buried one or two one on ones. If their defensive line started the game better, the Cookers certainly would have had a chance.

Singleton v Cessnock

1st Grade 0-0
    U23 3-2
    U19 3-3
    U17 1-1

uni v suburb 11 . 1, suburbs with 9 men for last 20 after send off and injury

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    uni v suburb 11 . 1, suburbs with 9 men for last 20 after send off and injury
    ...but interestig score. Zat a Uni club record?

I don't have the individual game scores but Lakes scored 25 goals to Westy 2 over 4 games

Quote Originally Posted by outsider View Post
    I don't have the individual game scores but Lakes scored 25 goals to Westy 2 over 4 games
    1st 8 1
    23s 5 0
    19s 5 1
    17s 7 0

Thornton 1-0 Valo

Westy beat 8/1 . maybe time for the coach to enter into secret talks to find another club to destroy .

Nests on the home dugout at Blacksmiths Oval
    Toronto v BelSwans
    17's 1-1
    19's 0-3
    23's 0-1
    1st's 1-2
    If the Stags had an issue last week, maybe they should look a little more inwardly this week.

Quote Originally Posted by sancho_theswan View Post
    Toronto v BelSwans
    17's 1-1
    19's 0-3
    23's 0-1
    1st's 1-2
    If the Stags had an issue last week, maybe they should look a little more inwardly this week.
    Heard Toronto had a penalty shout or two waved down and apparently the goalie was taken out for second goal. This was from a Stags lower grade player so wouldn't mind hearing the other side of the story.

The issue last week? A player getting horrendously abused and winning 2-1?

But alas to today, the Stags couldn't convert their chances, not sure how many shots Belswans actually had but they ended up with 2 goals.

First was a goal line scramble from a corner and the second yes a somewhat dubious challenge to our GK.

The Ref was closer to the Stags penalty box when the possibly penalty happened, I don't think it was a Pen anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by The Postman View Post
    The issue last week? A player getting horrendously abused and winning 2-1?

But alas to today, the Stags couldn't convert their chances, not sure how many shots Belswans actually had but they ended up with 2 goals.

First was a goal line scramble from a corner and the second yes a somewhat dubious challenge to our GK.

The Ref was closer to the Stags penalty box when the possibly penalty happened, I don't think it was a Pen anyway.
    I was at this game... Belswans are one of the poorest teams I've seen running around in this Comp....

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Rex View Post
    I was at this game... Belswans are one of the poorest teams I've seen running around in this Comp....
    bit harsh, Pelican fc are in mid table. Valo 2 losses on the trot

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    bit harsh, Pelican fc are in mid table. Valo 2 losses on the trot
    Bit harsh? Kick and chase football hoping a former nbn state leagu player can win you a game....

Nests on the home dugout at Blacksmiths Oval
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Rex View Post
    Bit harsh? Kick and chase football hoping a former nbn state leagu player can win you a game....
    Hahaha....big comment judging a team on one performance. Need a bit more base line data maybe.
    BTW playing 4 up front was a gamble that nearly paid off for you guys. How many balls did your team play thru the midfield... just wondering.
    How did the Stags go against Phoenix????