Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Zone Premier League thread

Stupid

IMO - the best team on the day.....University Reserves - The only team to score a goal in play and the only team to win without the tossing of a coin... (thats what I think pens are...)

If you actually go to Uni or have a degree. I would be asking for my money back. There is dumb and there is stupid. You certainly are stupid to make this comment. Different grades and different teams. But you morons would say anything to think your superior.

Quote Originally Posted by United View Post
    to think your superior.
    Left yourself open for a Uni Grad to make a grammatical dig there! haha
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

Maybe you could. Have used longer. Sentences as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    My word is, that Mo-town aren't going to be playing out of Dozza anymore..
    The aim is to have Auston Oval done up and they move back up there..
    Drove past Auston Oval a few days ago, looks like a new amenities block is being constructed

Quote Originally Posted by hamburgler View Post
    Drove past Auston Oval a few days ago, looks like a new amenities block is being constructed
    ... and Hamburgler, it is only a short walk across the road to McDonalds from Auston Oval.

Quote Originally Posted by leftrightout View Post
    Left yourself open for a Uni Grad to make a grammatical dig there! haha
    I was going to, but you did the work for me

Thats the beauty of Forums, at least you get everyone's POV, no matter how lacking in education that it may be.

Quote Originally Posted by gk1985 View Post
    Maybe you could. Have used longer. Sentences as well.
    Maybe an apostrophe was too much effort ?

Hi Premy, ⛏ 🌲

Quote Originally Posted by gny View Post
    Hi Premy, ⛏ ��
    Oh hey.
    Is it that time off the year already, shit my body is hurting thinking about pre-season.

Enough with that but, lets talk rumors, movements and how much money clubs are going to throw away.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Rumour has it 6 players have gone to burbs this season but only if they can all play 1st grade together otherwise they will look else where haha.

Rumour has it 6 players have gone to burbs this season but only if they can all play 1st grade together otherwise they will look else where haha.
    Haha more like 4 players, as to what grade they play that will be up to the Coaching staff.

What's the match payment figure coming out of Beresfield this coming season?
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Hahaha use would be crazy to have them back!!!!!
    Couldn't answer that, not playing there haha

Hahaha use would be crazy to have them back!!!!!
    Couldn't answer that, not playing there haha
    Not crazy, just less judgemental than others on here.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

2016 Zone Premier League thread time, perhaps?

Rumour is a few Cardiff boys are leaving for plattsberg can anyone shed some light also heard bero are once again throwing the money around

Love rumours. I'd say a little early for speculation. Imo minds can change 10 times between now and season start but I'll sit back and watch the show🤔

After just reading a FB post about the Eagles merging all junior and senior teams under the NLFC banner (congrats on that as well, sensible thing to do and I'm sure I would have taken a collaborative effort from all parties) does anyone from NLFC wish to comment on what the plans are for Alder Park?
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    After just reading a FB post about the Eagles merging all junior and senior teams under the NLFC banner (congrats on that as well, sensible thing to do and I'm sure I would have taken a collaborative effort from all parties) does anyone from NLFC wish to comment on what the plans are for Alder Park?
    No plans mate, we feel it is one of the premier sporting facilities in the Newcastle region!

In all seriousness we are looking at ways to improves the facility. We are currently completing our application to council to put increased lighting in, which hopefully will be completed by the start of the season and allow for night games to be played.
    We are looking at our budgets and trying to source regular revenue to reseed the ground etc every season to ensure the pitch improve greatly on recent seasons.
    We also have quite a few other ideas which will require funding and working in with the Athletics Club to upgrade the facilities. We know the facilities aren't up to scratch and looking at ways to improve, but there are quite a few factors/roadblocks to facility improvement which we need to take into account moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Thats excellent news ! congrats to the Eagles Seniors on the merger... I am hoping to see the mighty eagles once again rise to the top....a proud club with a long history, and overdue for some good fortune.

Hopefully they get the backing by NCC for the lights to move quickly and that work can begin on getting the Seniors club back to their former strength.

2 questions

What do the NL juniors achieve by joining with seniors? They already had a Zl team that is doing well.

and why were they separate to start with?
    Last edited by hawk; 24-12-2015 at 06:27 PM.