Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Zone Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan View Post
    Anyone like to pick who will make the grandfinal in first grade seeing the top 4 is decided?
    No one wants to bet on Beresfield not making it...... so:

1sts
    SWansea V Cardiff

Res
    Uni v Dudley

Thirds
    Uni v Dudley

You never know.... (but I wouldnt bet on it !)

First grade is still not set in stone with positions 2-4 not confirmed. No one has backed the Suns to go anywhere, but with 6 wins and just 1 loss in past 7 matches - beating both Swansea and Cardiff away from home during those games. I wouldn't be writing anyone off at this stage. Although come Saturday afternoon things will be a lot clearer.

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys the final round of the season and best of luck to all of those in the finals!
    It's football, not s***er!!

Good luck to all in ZPL finals.
    Bero deserved but finals is on!
    Swansea are in form.
    CCFC we are in the finals and whoever we play I think we are a chance.
    Suns great finish to year all the best.

Swansea 0- mayfield 4 third grade
    Reggies mayfield 2 -1
    First grade 2 - 2

The results on the table are wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Source View Post
    The results on the table are wrong
    Yep foxsportpulse has 1st and 3rd grade scores reversed

Cardiff v New Lambton
    3rd: 2-1 Cardiff
    Reserves: 4-1 New Lambton
    Firsts: 4-2 New Lambton

Cheers to the Cardiff and New Lambton gents that organised the old boys game that was played prior to first grade.it was a great way to celebrate the history of the 2 clubs. For the record Cardiff won that match 2-0.

Banned
    visited the grubs #1 v grubs #2 game yesterday aka mayfield v Swansea
    And while the scores finished even mayfield take home the grub cup for putting a bloke in hospital. I went hoping to see mayfield win to better my clubs spot in the finals so we didn't have to play grubs #2
    but pretty low act sending a 3rd grader out there to do some "damage" literally
    Hope that young bloke is okay

Quote Originally Posted by Heskey2 View Post
    visited the grubs #1 v grubs #2 game yesterday aka mayfield v Swansea
    And while the scores finished even mayfield take home the grub cup for putting a bloke in hospital. I went hoping to see mayfield win to better my clubs spot in the finals so we didn't have to play grubs #2
    but pretty low act sending a 3rd grader out there to do some "damage" literally
    Hope that young bloke is okay
    Yes Yesterday was a great day down at Swansea....We had our Old Boys Day and it was ruined by grub act. It has resulted in Swansea's captain and leading goal scorer in hospital with a broken collerbone and is now out for the final series.
    We all know that accidents happen, but everyone that was down there could clearly tell that it was a deliberate act to attack one of better players.
    The shit thing is that the bloke who done it did not even get sent off and if results go their way, he will be playing semi-final football and a bloke who has had a great season and a has worked so hard with the club over the past few years to get us where we are now is going to be denied the right to play semi-final football.
    It is a real shame and people who go out there to intentionally hurt people need to have a good hard look at themselves, because they are the type of people we do not want in our game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Formely In Shape Allstar View Post
    Yes Yesterday was a great day down at Swansea....We had our Old Boys Day and it was ruined by grub act. It has resulted in Swansea's captain and leading goal scorer in hospital with a broken collerbone and is now out for the final series.
    Sorry to hear. He is a great player and will be a big loss to you. That bloke from mayfield dosent deserve to play finals. I'd be putting in a complaint if I were you after that malicious attack. #dogact
    All the best for the finals

Quote Originally Posted by idontwannaplaywithhowey View Post
    Cardiff v New Lambton
    3rd: 2-1 Cardiff
    Reserves: 4-1 New Lambton
    Firsts: 4-2 New Lambton

Cheers to the Cardiff and New Lambton gents that organised the old boys game that was played prior to first grade.it was a great way to celebrate the history of the 2 clubs. For the record Cardiff won that match 2-0.
    There's talk that it will become a annual event, your ground next year, was a bit of fun with lots of talent(hahaha) on show, how's Clarkey's shoulder.

Thanks for the man of the match award

So if suns beat barnsley today semis are bero card, swans suns

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    There's talk that it will become a annual event, your ground next year, was a bit of fun with lots of talent(hahaha) on show, how's Clarkey's shoulder.
    Sounds like a great plan mate. Ive tried to contact Clarky to check on him today, but no luck as yet. Hopefully it's not too serious.

Suns vs Barnsley
    3rds and res called off
    1sts kicking off now

Quote Originally Posted by idontwannaplaywithhowey View Post
    Sounds like a great plan mate. Ive tried to contact Clarky to check on him today, but no luck as yet. Hopefully it's not too serious.
    He is in a sling something about ligaments..

Sun's have scored afew goals

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    Sun's have scored afew goals
    4-1 atm 15mins left they want to win by 3 to finish in 2nd

Suns 5-1

Suns win 5-1 to storm home to second spot on the ladder. Huge effort to win 7 of last 8 games. Game on!
    It's football, not s***er!!