Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Zone League 1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    In my 22 year involvement with ID/Zone football, I've never seen anything like it!
    They can't use not seeing each other as an excuse.
    KUTGW Wildcats!
    We have lost wearing it sadly but also had our best result so far! We just wanted something that would definitely never clash with anyone and Fluro Orange got the nod, goes well with the purple so we don't mind wearing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chef View Post
    Westlakes pussy cats.
    What is going on down there you guys used to be competitive
    Where's the wildcats gone
    The season we got promoted to ZL1 half of the grand final winning squad left for a whole assortment of reasons. So we suddenly found ourselves having to field and extra grade with barely enough to fill first and ressies. So we got some of our juniors in and some players returned who used to play for the club. We put in 110% and we all get along really well hopefully it'll turn into results on the field soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Chef View Post
    Now everyone has seen what there up against.
    Have your predictions for the top four changed?
    My tip. 1st Grade
    Morisset
    Cooks Hill
    Charlestown
    Lumberjack
    Morisset & Cookers gf? though I havent seen charlie yet

Wow you guys are goin off early!! Cookers haven't even played morisset or kotara !! Long way to go yet!! Morisset are the team to beat obviously but there is a lot more football to be played ...

Yeah we've only played 6 games this season at Cookers most stop/start season I can remember….. Looking forward to to testing ourselves against Kotara and Morisett. Charlestown were pretty solid, I didn't realise they'd played midweek, definitely explained them running out of legs. Dreading when our old boys have to play 3 games in a week!!!!

Morisset v Cooks Hill will certainly be an interesting fixture. Did Morry play out of their skin, Kotara off their game or a bit of both? Surprising scoreline for me.

Possibly a bit of both I know we weren't at 100% at Morisset having not played in 3 weeks but everything just seemed to work for mo town 1sts anyway haha and some frustration leaked into kotara after a few goals

Quote Originally Posted by Potters View Post
    Possibly a bit of both I know we weren't at 100% at Morisset having not played in 3 weeks but everything just seemed to work for mo town 1sts anyway haha and some frustration leaked into kotara after a few goals
    Morry ressies definitely i think suffered from not playing in 3 weeks, we were pretty sluggish yesterday and were really disappointed in our performance, that being said, had that first half shot from halfway had gone in, different game from that point on

Shot from halfway..... please!!! It was a great shot but wasn't from halfway mate

Yeah, I got the feeling when playing against you guys in firsts that on a day where everything was coming off you guys would put on a score.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Yeah, I got the feeling when playing against you guys in firsts that on a day where everything was coming off you guys would put on a score.
    Ha ha, you would get that feeling against every team Macca.

Quote Originally Posted by C'mon man View Post
    Shot from halfway..... please!!! It was a great shot but wasn't from halfway mate
    Just fishing mate haha

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Morisset v Cooks Hill will certainly be an interesting fixture. Did Morry play out of their skin, Kotara off their game or a bit of both? Surprising scoreline for me.
    scorline reflected how dominant morri was but Kotara did have a mid weeker

Yeah we have a few catch ups coming up hopefully we can continue our form over the coming weeks mid weeks are always tough with work and travel

Yeah we have a few catch ups coming up hopefully we can continue our form over the coming weeks mid weeks are always tough with work and travel
    Any of these catchups been confirmed yet? Hard to get a feel for the table when there's 3/4 teams still with games in hand

Only nelsons bay on the wash out weekend the rest are awaiting ground approval or are not our home game

Predictions
    Stockton
    Jesmond
    Cooks Hill
    Draw (Charlestown v Kotara)
    Morisset

Any truth to the rumors floating around in the ZL2 thread that Lez is off to Medowie?

Medowie all age