Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Zone League 1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles7 View Post
    Congrats on the shoutout win cooks hill been a great side all year and deserved it. Good to see you didn't cheat your way there also.
    1st team to not score in any game of the finals and win... top effort

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles7 View Post
    Congrats on the shoutout win cooks hill been a great side all year and deserved it. Good to see you didn't cheat your way there also.
    5-4 on pens was the txt from front2
    Big night at the club with Cookers All Age+O35FriG's (Min/Maj last week) having their Preso this evening.
    Might have to sneak out....

Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    5-4 on pens was the txt from front2
    Big night at the club with Cookers All Age+O35FriG's (Min/Maj last week) having their Preso this evening.
    Might have to sneak out....
    5-3 cookers in pens.

And 3rds plz?

Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    And 3rds plz?
    Kotara 3-2. 2 late consolation goals to Charlestown

And the peanut gallery is sad

WB won 1st on pens...5-4. After 2-2 after extra time

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    What a day for mori #clapclap

Yeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by WWMTD? View Post
    What a day for mori #clapclap
    Great day for Morry, 2 Golden Boot Awards, Club Championship and Promotion to ZPL for next year 👌

Banned
    Was great to hear those peanut morri supports on the far side go quiet. It was like their dildos went from ass to mouth

This makes me happy. Boys on the field are good fellas. But the coaching staff can go suck a big fat one. Warners bay.. Everyone's second favourite team today

Quote Originally Posted by terry View Post
    Was great to hear those peanut morri supports on the far side go quiet. It was like their dildos went from ass to mouth
    Morisset may be a bunch of wankers, as are almost every team in Zone league football... (hell i don't think i've met a football fan who wasn't a wanker, haha) but it's been enjoyable watching all these jealous prats whinge and moan and get butthurt all year. It's been fun to read everyday at work but all good things must come to an end.
    Congrats to WB on their win but the main prize for this comp is promotion to ZPL and Morisset earned that comfortably. Can't wait to meet them next year in ZPL and see how they fair.

Also.. Rookie mistake Terry... You never goes Ass to Mouth! Everyone knows that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Hope Jamie's feelings aren't hurt today after the stick he copped from the crowd. Don't really think it was warranted with the game that he had and the exquisite pen that he took...

Congrats to Cardiff, you have picked up a cracking gf winning team.

Jamie is the only reason morriset have any credibility whatsoever..

Quote Originally Posted by Nave View Post
    Great day for Morry, 2 Golden Boot Awards, Club Championship and Promotion to ZPL for next year 👌
    And they didn't need to turn up for any of them

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    Really enjoyed the game today. It had everything. Big Dunc makes that Warners Bay side, such a pain in the arse to defend against. The 3 was fantastic for them also. Thought the 2 wide boys Bru and the 7 for Morry were the pick for them and both scored 2 well taken goals.

Quote Originally Posted by ZONE LEAGUE ALL STAR View Post
    Charlestown 3rd grade dominating kotara 1st grade. Score line not reflective of game.
    Great call peanut. We had a squad all year and we picked our best eligible 15 today Charlie did their best but we have the best D in third grade and the best midfield and attack. 3-2 flattered Charlestown. Good blokes but not the better side on the day or the year that's why we got premiers and GF winners. Haters gunna hate sleep well you lonely prick I know I will. ZIGGA ZIGGA ZIGGA

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Tiger View Post
    Great call peanut. We had a squad all year and we picked our best eligible 15 today Charlie did their best but we have the best D in third grade and the best midfield and attack. 3-2 flattered Charlestown. Good blokes but not the better side on the day or the year that's why we got premiers and GF winners. Haters gunna hate sleep well you lonely prick I know I will. ZIGGA ZIGGA ZIGGA
    I feel as if I have the best D in first grade