Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Zone League 1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    Kotara are very hot and cold for mine. Had some excellent results and then some absolute smashings. Which is reflected in their negative goal difference yet sitting second...
    I can agree with that but they are hitting form at the right time. Their problem is conceding too many goals but having played them twice last week I've seen first hand how dominant their midfield is equal to Morrisset IMO and they can grind it out ( we were 1-0 up on the weekend before they got over us in the second half)

Who's playing for Morisset these days? I was a Morisset junior, but haven't been involved with the Club for over 15 years.

Wilso, Second Leg of the Harbourside Derby tomorrow. CHUFC holding a 2-0 advantage, are we playing AWAY goals mate? And are we getting locals prices at the Washy afterwards?????

Quote Originally Posted by beaten favourite View Post
    Wilso, Second Leg of the Harbourside Derby tomorrow. CHUFC holding a 2-0 advantage, are we playing AWAY goals mate? And are we getting locals prices at the Washy afterwards?????
    Yep spewing I'm missing this one! Will be a good contest to watch. Not sure about local prices at the washy but I know there's an esky around somewhere at the ground. Just have to find it now that we hid it in the saltbushes..

Yep spewing I'm missing this one! Will be a good contest to watch. Not sure about local prices at the washy but I know there's an esky around somewhere at the ground. Just have to find it now that we hid it in the saltbushes..
    Good man, a few of us are riding pushies and getting the ferry over, I've been given the green light by the Mrs so will definitely be sampling a few!!!!!

Is the bloke in first grade who blew his hammy against Westlakes back playing again? He was all class and cookers missed him in the second half of our match.

Quote Originally Posted by ICEBERG10 View Post
    Is the bloke in first grade who blew his hammy against Westlakes back playing again? He was all class and cookers missed him in the second half of our match.
    Mate Cookie is held together with duct tape, he tweaked his back mucking around in the warm up and then his hammy went after 30min he'll probably be out for another 2-3. He's a class act we certainly miss him.

Good man, a few of us are riding pushies and getting the ferry over, I've been given the green light by the Mrs so will definitely be sampling a few!!!!!
    Pushy pub crawl!

Yeah hopefully I can get the boys to only do it on the way home!!! Doesn't help that we'll have to ride past all the pubs on the way to the ground...... Put a few good sorts out the front of each and you could be looking at a 9 point day!!!!

Yeah hopefully I can get the boys to only do it on the way home!!! Doesn't help that we'll have to ride past all the pubs on the way to the ground...... Put a few good sorts out the front of each and you could be looking at a 9 point day!!!!
    More pubs then good sorts in stocko champ

More pubs then good sorts in stocko champ
    Brilliant. See you tomorrow

They've definitely had some conflicting results. Just going off what we've seen in our games I would put them top 3 if not top 2 teams we've played. Will be interesting how the ladder unfolds over the second half of the season.

Why aren't you playing Wilso??

Why aren't you playing Wilso??
    Had a small fracture in my foot. Been missing the past few weeks and will probably miss a couple more. Hard watching but the boys are doing a great job and it's not something I want to rush back from.

Had a small fracture in my foot. Been missing the past few weeks and will probably miss a couple more. Hard watching but the boys are doing a great job and it's not something I want to rush back from.
    Well that's not good but probably the safest course of action. I'm told by my boys that you caused them quite a bit of grief when they played you at stocko. Hopefully your fit for the second leg at Westlakes.

Well that's not good but probably the safest course of action. I'm told by my boys that you caused them quite a bit of grief when they played you at stocko. Hopefully your fit for the second leg at Westlakes.
    Thanks mate. Not sure about grief though. You'd have to be struggling a fair bit for me to cause you problems..
    Looking forward to the final round. It's really a home game for me these days. I don't think the final 4 will be decided until that round either.

Cookers v stocko

3rds 1-0 cookers
    Res 2-1 stocko
    Firsts 1-1

Decent results all pretty deserving in my opinion. Stocko had better intensity in firsts but couldn't finish off and cookers worked hard for the equaliser. Draw a fair result

Beresfield Vs Kotara South

3rds 0-2
    Res 1-1
    Firsts 3-1

Westlakes vs Morisset
    3rds 0-3
    Ressies 0-3
    1sts 1-4 last 25 with 10 men

Quote Originally Posted by PC14 View Post
    Beresfield Vs Kotara South

3rds 0-2
    Res 1-1