Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Zone League 1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by terry View Post
    Was great to hear those peanut morri supports on the far side go quiet. It was like their dildos went from ass to mouth
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 stand up and take a bow this is the best post on the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    Jamie is the only reason morriset have any credibility whatsoever..
    Not today, he went missing big time today.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by WWMTD? View Post
    Well done to kotara 3rds, cookers threw everything we had at them but they were too good on the day, striker up front was very hard to contain. We did score 3 but 2 just offside. Kotara will take it out next week for sure.
    Typical kotara. Stacking their lower grades. How about having some ambition ya lowlife chuds.

Quote Originally Posted by terry View Post
    Was great to hear those peanut morri supports on the far side go quiet. It was like their dildos went from ass to mouth
    Remember the last time morisset won a 1st grade winners medal on grand final day???

Neither do I!

Quote Originally Posted by WWMTD? View Post
    Remember the last time morisset won a 1st grade winners medal on grand final day???

Neither do I!

Is Jamie the guy that missed the pen and did fa all game?

Quote Originally Posted by defence@allcost View Post
    Is Jamie the guy that missed the pen and did fa all game?
    That would be him. String bean striker that played up front, or should I say pranced around a lot up front. Loves celebrating his team mates goals also😳😳..

Quote Originally Posted by controlzone View Post
    That would be him. String bean striker that played up front, or should I say pranced around a lot up front. Loves celebrating his team mates goals also😳😳..
    Is he celebrating tonight?

Keyboard warriors are out in force tonight

Quote Originally Posted by defence@allcost View Post
    Is he celebrating tonight?
    Celebrating his great contribution to the game.. I'd say so.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen McTowelie View Post
    Typical kotara.
    Stacking their lower grades. How about having some ambition ya lowlife chuds.
    Stephen mc knobhead ... What are you on about mate?

Quote Originally Posted by Bench warmer View Post
    Keyboard warriors are out in force tonight
    Don't know if this is directed towards my comment.
    Truth is Jamie is a top player and can make some defences look rather stupid at times, But...
    Yesterday he look uninterested and it showed in his game, he was kept quite by Warnersbay and let the whole occasion get to him hence the poor effort in the Shoot-Out. I barely know the bloke so I can't comment on his character, I'm just stating he had a poor game yesterday and I'm sure that he would be disappointed in his performance.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Truth is Jamie is a top player and can make some defences look rather stupid at times, But...
    Yesterday he look uninterested and it showed in his game, he was kept quite by Warnersbay and let the whole occasion get to him hence the poor effort in the Shoot-Out. I barely know the bloke so I can't comment on his character, I'm just stating he had a poor game yesterday and I'm sure that he would be disappointed in his performance.
    It was directed at everyone. Just about every post was focused on taking a cheap shot at someone else. Its actually pretty disappointing to see after such a good season and even better grand final day

Quote Originally Posted by Bench warmer View Post
    It was directed at everyone. Just about every post was focused on taking a cheap shot at someone else. Its actually pretty disappointing to see after such a good season and even better grand final day
    Youll find alot of the shots are a response at whats been dished out through the year. Sounds like deserved pay back. you know how it works.

The No 10 will get the mental toughness in good time. The morri team will do well in zpl if they stay around

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen McTowelie View Post
    Typical kotara. Stacking their lower grades. How about having some ambition ya lowlife chuds.
    We have never stacked lower grades and never will we reward the players that take us to the dance (6 of the last 7) you mc**** are a **** if you wish to discuss it further we will be celebrating at the blackbutt. I've got a body bag with your name on it.
    Last edited by hawk; 15-09-2015 at 01:29 AM.

well, this happy tiger character doesn't look particularly happy.

while this bantz amuses me greatly, please refrain from threatening to kill anyone, it's not a good look for the foz.

remember boys, it's park soccer ffs

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    well, this happy tiger character doesn't look particularly happy.

while this bantz amuses me greatly, please refrain from threatening to kill anyone, it's not a good look for the foz.

remember boys, it's park soccer ffs
    I was just offering a beer due to being ludicrously happy

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    it's park soccer
    obviously a stabbing needed for these words....

Id like to thank all players and officials from all clubs in all grades for providing another year of entertainment in all forms from skill & courage on the park to shenens off it.

Congrats to all Premiers and gf winners

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Jamie, admitted he played like shit, he was disappointed. As premy has said he can make a defence look rather stupid hence the 1st grade golden boot with hatties against just about every team this year. He is a very relaxed guy and sometimes its what stops him performing at his best.

Can confirm The Spy is a broken man today....