Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Zone League 2 thread

Tenambit was called off, they going to have a good looking ground at the end of the year someone spits on it and it's called off.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    That's a pretty big call for a pinhead. Pull ya head in keyboard warrior
    We surely miss you guys not being in our comp this year, really hard to find another team with the unchallenged ****wit tag ya's held all last season. How you guys been travelling anyway? Heard yas didn't get out of ya own half against cookers, is that why ya talking shit on this site lol

Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Must be tough when your Friday night all age team holds more appeal for both supporters and players and no one gives a shit about u guys. Least those guys wouldn't hide behind fake names throwing insults. By the looks of the way you lot are acting this year you've more then done enough to take over the ****wit tag for this year. Congrats

Hahahahaha this is brilliant

Turning racist now? I'll just stop here cause you've clearly shown your intellectual ability. But I'm sure someone will log in with the same name an keep arguing with you. I'll head back to league 1 forum. Where the air is crisp. Cause you know.. I think I've earned promotion.
    You have brought this forum to life a little, for that we appreciate your input. We do miss what you bring to the (mid) table.

ffs I turn my back for 2 seconds and now pindick has made a return into society.
    everyones team is the best.

finished

Honestly, how good is old mates little popcorn guy? Hahahaha.

Also boys, if y'all are going to fight, please run the odd spell check so you don't look retarded.

I've got to agree with the point Wilso8948 was trying to make as after reading the results/comments this year I have wondered why Raymond Terrace didn't go up to ZL1?
    They won the ZL2 comp last year however teams below them (Stocko, Charlestown and even Cooks Hill from ZL3) decided to take promotion but Terrace didn't? I remember comments earlier in the year saying Terrace had 40+ blokes at training so I assume numbers wasn't an issue. From an outsider looking in it appears Terrace are happy to sit down in the lower grades smashing up sides instead of testing themselves higher.

Raymond Terrace is a proud club with a lot of history and I'm certainly not looking to upset anyone but sides like Stocko and Cooks Hill's ZLI side were only formed 4-5 years ago have started at the bottom and seem to have now gone beyond The Terrace.

Quote Originally Posted by Giges View Post
    I've got to agree with the point Wilso8948 was trying to make as after reading the results/comments this year I have wondered why Raymond Terrace didn't go up to ZL1?
    They won the ZL2 comp last year however teams below them (Stocko, Charlestown and even Cooks Hill from ZL3) decided to take promotion but Terrace didn't? I remember comments earlier in the year saying Terrace had 40+ blokes at training so I assume numbers wasn't an issue. From an outsider looking in it appears Terrace are happy to sit down in the lower grades smashing up sides instead of testing themselves higher.

Raymond Terrace is a proud club with a lot of history and I'm certainly not looking to upset anyone but sides like Stocko and Cooks Hill's ZLI side were only formed 4-5 years ago have started at the bottom and seem to have now gone beyond The Terrace.
    We lost about 10 players in about a week so numbers where a problem in the end but in saying that as a club we weren't in a position to step up a lot of things have happened in the last 2 years at the club we will be pushing for if we win

So much livelier than the ZL3 forum! Go hard lads.

Surely I wasn't the only one who started singing "started from the bottom now we're here"..

Not really the point I was making and may have been taken out of context. Was more so pointing out making fun of teams after smashing them was a bit sour. Especially when it's Merewether.. Even I scored two goals against Merewether.. Which says alot really.

I'm all for banter. But lets all just keep it above board. I'm sure we can all agree on that.

Can confirm we never got asked to be promoted. Why?, I dont really know but I guess results on the park were not top priority for promotion.

They won the ZL2 comp last year however teams below them (Stocko, Charlestown and even Cooks Hill from ZL3) decided to take promotion but Terrace didn't?
    But did they really win it last year? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger-86 View Post
    Can confirm we never got asked to be promoted. Why?, I dont really know but I guess results on the park were not top priority for promotion.
    So committee sat around waiting to be asked to go up? From what I heard Rolo at Stoko, who does a top job over at the Sharks just sent a letter in and were accepted, was that easy. Surely someone at the Terrace thought to themselves that there were teams vacating League 1, we finished SECOND we might be able to go up too.

Quote Originally Posted by namwob99 View Post
    From what I heard Rolo at Stoko, who does a top job over at the Sharks just sent a letter in and were accepted, was that easy.
    I was told several years ago that sending a letter in was the only reason Belmont Tingara were promoted from ZL2. So that Stocko news is not too hard to believe.
    OK

Surely I wasn't the only one who started singing "started from the bottom now we're here"..

Not really the point I was making and may have been taken out of context. Was more so pointing out making fun of teams after smashing them was a bit sour. Especially when it's Merewether.. Even I scored two goals against Merewether.. Which says alot really.

I'm all for banter. But lets all just keep it above board. I'm sure we can all agree on that.
    Unfortunately we can't help our 1 drunk spectators point of view. However my comments were not called for. Apologies Wilso.

I assure you the first guys hand I shook at the end of the day was the keepers. Did feel for the bloke. They were not a bad team. We just clicked on the day with a quality side.

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    I was told several years ago that sending a letter in was the only reason Belmont Tingara were promoted from ZL2. So that Stocko news is not too hard to believe.
    I guess ambitious clubs will explore all avenues. Can't begrudge them that.

I can't comment on promotion.. but I'm sure whoever asked who.. that Rolo and the club would have put together a strong case as to why we could be a competitive team in ZL1. It's an extremely difficult jump to make going from two to three grades. As stated there is no harm in being ambitious. No matter what the result are I'm sure there are so many off field factors that need to be considered when discussing promotion/relegation.

Quote Originally Posted by namwob99 View Post
    But did they really win it last year? Lol

So committee sat around waiting to be asked to go up? From what I heard Rolo at Stoko, who does a top job over at the Sharks just sent a letter in and were accepted, was that easy. Surely someone at the Terrace thought to themselves that there were teams vacating League 1, we finished SECOND we might be able to go up too.
    I guarantee it was not just a simple let saying 'please pick us'
    Was a detailed letter that took some putting together from the committee. If you think I do anything the easy way you don't know me at all

Quote Originally Posted by rolo View Post
    I guarantee it was not just a simple let saying 'please pick us'
    Was a detailed letter that took some putting together from the committee. If you think I do anything the easy way you don't know me at all
    Oh no doubt. Wasn't having a shot mate, was merely stating that the other club in question had less ambitions than yourself.