Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Zone League 3 thread

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    17? And you actually confirm losing by 17?? And I am the dickhead? Never lost any game by 17 pal, nor has that goose of a coach who would lap this Dudley team on his own back in the day. For the record I was there today, Dudley almost stole it but NL did what they had to in the end minus the goose who was miles away on the phone. If anyone is trotting off to MF to complain again on Mon, Dudley players and supporters were filth. A disgrace to the club. As for the clown who threw the slap, if you are going to throw one son, make it worthwhile. Enjoy the red. Maybe MF might not action that suspension as quick as the NL one? Wallsend favourites still but both deserve credit year 1. Dudley can enjoy mad monday or I am guessing reserved forum blogging Tuesday. Who cares, good riddance.
    In passing on the medical report from a such a despicable act they were actually looking after the safety of the NL player to save him coming to the area...let alone a football pitch which must surely be questionable in the future.

Struggled to read the rest of your ramble due lack of paragraphs and general poor grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    17? And you actually confirm losing by 17?? And I am the dickhead? Never lost any game by 17 pal, nor has that goose of a coach who would lap this Dudley team on his own back in the day. For the record I was there today, Dudley almost stole it but NL did what they had to in the end minus the goose who was miles away on the phone. If anyone is trotting off to MF to complain again on Mon, Dudley players and supporters were filth. A disgrace to the club. As for the clown who threw the slap, if you are going to throw one son, make it worthwhile. Enjoy the red. Maybe MF might not action that suspension as quick as the NL one? Wallsend favourites still but both deserve credit year 1. Dudley can enjoy mad monday or I am guessing reserved forum blogging Tuesday. Who cares, good riddance.
    From a true neutral, which as much as king has tried to prove his status as a neutral we have all come to learn his allegeince.

Firstly, credit to edgie. To stand up and make yourself accountable was a true credit to your team. To loose in pens once new lambton had fielded their 1st graders and then pushed them into their penalty takers, you have a lot to look forward to.

To dudley. I was present at last weeks game. You were poor, outplayed, and to be honest new lambton ****ed up by the actions of the coach and the players which overshadowed their win. But to show the credit to level the game showed true character. To watch no 8 score the goal which ended you when he should have been red carded last week for 3rd man in was a kick in the teeth but unlucky. You play your hand.

To new lambton. Geez i hope you have something better than that for next week. I was present to hear some of your supporters(not sure if players of fans) say that you still looking for promotion. Based on that zpl3 suits you. But good to see you hold some credit without your gaffer.

Either way, will relish the chance to play against wallsend and maybe others next year.

I will attend the grand final next week to judge our opposition but from what ive seen today wallsend (if they make it) will demolish this team from new lambton

A true neutral geemo? Interesting considering five of your six posts are about casually watching a Dudley game. Your sixth is asking a Dudley player about a result. Just a fan I imagine?

Anyway, personally knowing the new Lambton blokes, they are lovely fellas, and I hope they aren't taking a bunch of Dudley fake accounts talking to themselves seriously. 'Pierre Essers' was a neutral yesterday too, this afternoon backs Dudley. Mucked up the logins boys?
    Last edited by forzaviola; 05-09-2015 at 11:33 PM.

atleast all men today finished with a sac full of balls, & that's what really matters. Goodluck to the teams in the grand finals

hows the audacity?!?

Yep, 17, shows how far we have progressed this year. Fans/ players filth??? Ur kidding dickhead! For all interested the game today was played in good spirit and if nl cant handle crowd banter in the light of recent events then too bad. King is just an arm chair critic and if half as good as his ego then he would be playing. Granted, the goose gaffer might be a good player but was he not red carded last night in o:35? Dickhead! I have no doubt nl have inside contacts and they were already promoted before the season commenced, wait and see. Ooh conspiracy theory.As for recent neutral comments, well they are. I know the posters from dudley and these guys r not associated. NL cant deal with the truth being put out there. Piss poor NL playing arguably the best player in the comp in res grade, grow some balls. NL "pulled" together today and did just enough. Oh yeah, King, ur a dickhead! Saw u standing there today on ur own, even the players want nothing to do with you.
    On the match great day of football in both grades. Well done to NL making the gf in both grades, it is a remarkable effort 1st yr in. Edgie res unlucky but a young team and will do well in coming yrs.

Quote Originally Posted by forzaviola View Post
    A true neutral geemo? Interesting considering five of your six posts are about casually watching a Dudley game. Your sixth is asking a Dudley player about a result. Just a fan I imagine?

Anyway, personally knowing the new Lambton blokes, they are lovely fellas, and I hope they aren't taking a bunch of Dudley fake accounts talking to themselves seriously. 'Pierre Essers' was a neutral yesterday too, this afternoon backs Dudley. Mucked up the logins boys?
    I support whoever pays me to play.

Glad NL are such a nice bunch of blokes including medical students...it is obviously necessary given the on-field tactics they employ.

Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Congradulations to New Lambton on getting through to final. I didnt make it to the game as i was stuck at work. It sounded like a good game.
    Im sure NL player from last weekends incident received some special attention???
    Given the result yesterday its hard to see NL beating Wallsend (providing they get through).

Are NL seeking promotion? I early post may be right, Edgeworth big improvers next year.

Semi Final 2 @ The Gardens

Ressies: Wallsend 1 v 2 Kahibah - Wallsend through 4-3 on aggregate.

1st Grade: Wallsend 1 v 7 RAAF
    RAAF through 8-4 on aggregate.

RAAF up 2-1 at half time. Second half they took all chances that fell there way. It just wasnt our day. Congrats to RAAF they wanted it and took it. Big effort to our boys though. Down about 10 players all up. Including 4 starting 1st graders.

Thanks to all teams this year. Good luck in the GF for the teams that made it.

Quote Originally Posted by E.J.S.C ZL View Post
    2nd grade 1-0 Edgeworth 1-1 on aggregate. New Lambton won on pens 4-1.
    1st grade 5-2 Dudley 6-5 on aggregate for New Lambton. Very interesting game, Dudley went all out and almost paid off. New Lambton didn't look there normal selves, they looked like a team saving them selves for next weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charman View Post
    Piss poor NL playing arguably the best player in the comp in res grade, grow some balls. NL "pulled" together today and did just enough.
    Disappointing to hear so much of lambton using first graders considering they are a club with big enough numbers to back themselves, apparently not. #secondfirstgrade
    Dudley were unlucky not to get the result but excellent effort by the lads on the park on the day, big signs of progress for next season. Unlucky to Wallsend first grade, sets up an interesting dynamic for the final next week instead.

Quote Originally Posted by WFC_ZL View Post
    Semi Final 2 @ The Gardens

Ressies: Wallsend 1 v 2 Kahibah - Wallsend through 4-3 on aggregate.

1st Grade: Wallsend 1 v 7 RAAF
    RAAF through 8-4 on aggregate.

RAAF up 2-1 at half time. Second half they took all chances that fell there way. It just wasnt our day. Congrats to RAAF they wanted it and took it. Big effort to our boys though. Down about 10 players all up. Including 4 starting 1st graders.

Thanks to all teams this year. Good luck in the GF for the teams that made it.
    Well done to raaf, fantastic effort. I do feel sorry for wallsend. They have struggled for numbers all year more so then most. To get minors in both grades is a major achievement and regardless what happened yesterday thet were the best team this year.

As for dudley v new lambton game. Congrats to New Lambton for qualifying for gf in both grades. A great achievement in year one. Certainly a club on the rise.

Well done to dudley for the game they put together on saturday. So close especially at 5-1, but as #8 has showed before. He came up with the goods when it counted. It would have been handy to have leading goalscorer available.

Just to set record straight. I didnt see any great dramas with crowd. King, your comments are not accurate and unwarranted. Sure there was some banter from both sets of supporters, but none of it crossed any boundries. It obvious that king is either is a new lambton player or close to the camp, so any comments arnt helpful to the New Lambton club in general.

I feel there is some anger from some at New Lambton after the game at Alder park. We stand by our clubs actions, they have the right to look after our players welfare and the integrity of the game itself. Enough said.

As for New Lambton coach, There is no doubting that the guy can coach. He might have been a good player in his day, but everybody is accountable for their actions. He clearly didnt meet his obligations on that day.

Anyway all the best to both teams next weekend. Hopefully games in the future can be incident free.

Great season boys...
    Thanks to everyone that hosted Kahibah at their ground.

Good Luck to those in the Finals.

Congrats to all teams in the Finals!
    Great to see a 3rd vs 4th final in firsts, shows anyone can win on a certain day.

Unlucky to Wallsend, showed up all year to fall short at the wrong time, Great effort to claim the minor but.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Congrats to all teams in the Finals!
    Great to see a 3rd vs 4th final in firsts, shows anyone can win on a certain day.

Unlucky to Wallsend, showed up all year to fall short at the wrong time, Great effort to claim the minor but.
    I wouldn't say they fell short of anything, Wallsend got top spot and get all the rewards that come with being the best. The GF whilst being a great spectical means very little. 3rd and 4th are now playing for a consolation prize.

So who ended up getting golden boot for the league does any one know?

Predictions for this weekends games:
    First grade 4-3 RAAF

Reserve grade 2-0 Wallsend

Grand Final @ Westy

1st Grade: 2 - 0 New Lambton
    Ressies: 1-0 Wallsend

grand finals

Quote Originally Posted by WFC_ZL View Post
    Grand Final @ Westy

1st Grade: 2 - 0 New Lambton
    Ressies: 1-0 Wallsend
    congrats to both teams for taking out the final, job well done must say though new lambton ressies was a totally different line up from last week in 2 leg just goes to show if u stack your team with 1st graders how different the out come is, i feel sorry for every team that come up against a stacked new lambton ressie team

Congratulations to Wallsend for taking out 2 minors and a major.

Thanks to RAAF for what was (maybe not for the neutral) a fantastic game. We scored two early and then sat behind the ball - it worked for us but luck was definitely on our side. Great bunch of lads and NLFC would like to wish them success in whichever league they end up in next year.

As for the post above, there was one change to our starting lineup from the previous week. But i suppose you would be bitter if you were hanging out on a forum on grand final night and not out celebrating

Congrats to all clubs on your years this year, it was our first in Zone League football and despite the ups and downs and barbs thrown around we have thoroughly enjoyed it, it was well contested in both grades and the quality was there to see. Wherever we all end up next year, this season has been left on the pitch from NLFCZL perspective and we wish all the clubs luck for the future.

Who to watch in 2016? For me personally it is Edgeworth and Kahibah. There is some young talent in those squads and no amount of recruitment can match growing potential that these clubs have. Good bunch of blokes too.