Thread: Fan engagement activities from across the globe

Fan engagement activities from across the globe

If you stumble across any decent blogs/articles about fan engagement post them here.
    Starting to collect ideas for some formal proposals.

http://bradleyprojects.com/blog.php?id=43

This blog is great

I see Perth have a fan designed kit in tonight. This was a suggestion made to me and previously submitted but let's capture it here too
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

When I was living in the old dart, Premier League clubs used to hold open training sessions during school holidays at the main stadium. Very simple, very effective. Kids could go with their family, watch the session, get a few scribbles, selfies etc. even throw a sausage sizzle on. No reason they couldn't do it here.

Quote Originally Posted by northern_swan View Post
    When I was living in the old dart, Premier League clubs used to hold open training sessions during school holidays at the main stadium. Very simple, very effective. Kids could go with their family, watch the session, get a few scribbles, selfies etc. even throw a sausage sizzle on. No reason they couldn't do it here.
    Great suggestion
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by northern_swan View Post
    For some reason here the FFA and for a good while Newcastle has this, hands off, fans keep your distance this is the best thing ever, Pay for your seat and P*** off attitude. Now its pretty hard to not hate em.