Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 161 to 172 of 172

Thread: #Gold4Newy

  1. #161
    Senior Member Beeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    It's your MMA mate we really need
    Yes very true. Anyone want my St Pauli flag for this weekend? Anyone else practicing MMA?

    That's probably a silly question. Too many Newy legends concerned with MDMA.

  2. #162
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,380
    Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    It's your MMA mate we really need
    Only to deal with some of their aids ridden fans who have nothing better to do

  3. #163
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeen View Post
    Yes very true. Anyone want my St Pauli flag for this weekend? Anyone else practicing MMA?

    That's probably a silly question. Too many Newy legends concerned with MDMA.
    yeah pass it on

  4. #164
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    jumped off the plane
    Posts
    367
    If anyone wants the last of the 20 or so United We Stand supporter t-shirts from the 2008 grand final let me know. You will have to pick them up from me and distribute them. If I don't here anything by the end of today I will bin them.

  5. #165
    Senior Member BodyNovo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    2283
    Posts
    2,537
    Quote Originally Posted by hausmann View Post
    If anyone wants the last of the 20 or so United We Stand supporter t-shirts from the 2008 grand final let me know. You will have to pick them up from me and distribute them. If I don't here anything by the end of today I will bin them.
    i think there is a big bag of them at the tenz still haus.

    sorry to hear we are losing you. but i completely understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

    Hail Body!

  6. #166
    Senior Member Premy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,693
    Quote Originally Posted by hausmann View Post
    If anyone wants the last of the 20 or so United We Stand supporter t-shirts from the 2008 grand final let me know. You will have to pick them up from me and distribute them. If I don't here anything by the end of today I will bin them.
    I'll grab them from you, where can I pick them up from?
    Quote Originally Posted by the_butcher View Post
    I support the NCIP

  7. #167
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    jumped off the plane
    Posts
    367
    Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    I'll grab them from you, where can I pick them up from?
    Just PM me and I'll give you my details.

  8. #168
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,289
    Quote Originally Posted by hausmann View Post
    If anyone wants the last of the 20 or so United We Stand supporter t-shirts from the 2008 grand final let me know. You will have to pick them up from me and distribute them. If I don't here anything by the end of today I will bin them.
    can I get one at the Wanderers game on Saturday

  9. #169
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    1,833
    Quote Originally Posted by hausmann View Post
    Just PM me and I'll give you my details.

    PM Sent

    Cheers

  10. #170
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    Have never owned a red and blue shirt and never will. I have emerald and cinnamon. Would buy a gold kit if I could.
    i might be able to help you out with a gold kit, what size are you after?

  11. #171
    Senior Member Hunter403's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,728
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddG NBUnited View Post
    i might be able to help you out with a gold kit, what size are you after?
    Extra large.

  12. #172
    I too have out worn my old gold kit...if anyone has a small or medium mens they want rid of give me a shout.....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •