Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273
Results 1,441 to 1,445 of 1445

Thread: Russia 2018 World Cup - AFC Qualifiers

The countries that get Russia as their pot 1 team will be cheering.
    I’m just looking forward to seeing us play some competitive teams that are skilful opposed to pragmatic and diving and time wasting that we have endured in Asia.
    I think we play a hell of a lot better against good teams. And our players are somewhat better suited to counter attacking style. Just want the draw done so I can plan.

Would welcome Portugal. Would love to see Irvine put Ronny on his bum and post a pic about it later.
    Brazil and Germany are definite no thankyous.
    Would like to avoid Switzerland and Spain. Would have a pretty good shot with an always imploding English team. Or a marketing dream against Uruguay.
    Personally don’t want Iceland or Sweden from pot 3 as I’d like to see them separately.

I’d like to avoid pacey strikers.
    And I’m chucklinh to myself now thinking about other teams looking at us and thinking Leckie is gonna be very dangerous, especially when they find out his pace is like 93 on fifa.
    Last edited by Bremsstrahlung; 30-11-2017 at 06:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    The countries that get Russia as their pot 1 team will be cheering.
    I’m just looking forward to seeing us play some competitive teams that are skilful opposed to pragmatic and diving and time wasting that we have endured in Asia.
    I think we play a hell of a lot better against good teams. And our players are somewhat better suited to counter attacking style. Just want the draw done so I can plan.

Would welcome Portugal. Would love to see Irvine put Ronny on his bum and post a pic about it later.
    Brazil and Germany are definite no thankyous.
    Would like to avoid Switzerland and Spain. Would have a pretty good shot with an always imploding English team. Or a marketing dream against Uruguay.
    Personally don’t want Iceland or Sweden from pot 3 as I’d like to see them separately.

I’d like to avoid pacey strikers.
    And I’m chucklinh to myself now thinking about other teams looking at us and thinking Leckie is gonna be very dangerous, especially when they find out his pace is like 93 on fifa.
    Then they'll see him playing RB haha

As long as we don't get Germany yet again and maybe Brazil I'll see it as a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    World cup mock draw, damn it

Wow,

How good with this have been.

So mad that we are going to get bum-touched in the draw and never get to witness the joy of a nil-all draw with Tunisia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.