Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 14/15 HAL Round 19 | Newcastle Jets v Gypo Scum | 28/02/15 KO 1700 AEDST

Quote Originally Posted by Superdylan View Post
    Premy at future hahaha first music festival?
    Yeah mate...

This year.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Squad announced for this game. Clearly they couldn't sort Enver Alivodic's international clearance in time like Murphy said shouldn't be an issue

Newcastle Jets squad vs. Central Coast Mariners: 1. Jess VANSTRATTAN (Gk), 2. Scott NEVILLE, 3. Taylor REGAN, 8. Zenon CARAVELLA, 10. Travis COOPER, 12. Sam GALLAGHER, 13. Edson MONTANO, 16. Jacob PEPPER (C), 18. Allan WELSH, 19. Mitch COOPER, 20. Ben KENNEDY (Gk), 21. Ki-je LEE, 22. Daniel MULLEN, 26. Nicholas COWBURN, 27. Radovan PAVICEVIC, 28. Braedyn CROWLEY
    Ins: 10. Travis COOPER (promoted), 28. Braedyn CROWLEY (promoted)
    Outs: 5. Ben KANTAROVSKI (suspended – 1 week), 11. Andrew HOOLE (suspended – 1 week)
    Unavailable: 15. Joshua BARRESI (knee – season), 17. James VIRGILI (ankle – 6 weeks) "
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Squad announced for this game. Clearly they couldn't sort Enver Alivodic's international clearance in time like Murphy said shouldn't be an issue

Newcastle Jets squad vs. Central Coast Mariners: 1. Jess VANSTRATTAN (Gk), 2. Scott NEVILLE, 3. Taylor REGAN, 8. Zenon CARAVELLA, 10. Travis COOPER, 12. Sam GALLAGHER, 13. Edson MONTANO, 16. Jacob PEPPER (C), 18. Allan WELSH, 19. Mitch COOPER, 20. Ben KENNEDY (Gk), 21. Ki-je LEE, 22. Daniel MULLEN, 26. Nicholas COWBURN, 27. Radovan PAVICEVIC, 28. Braedyn CROWLEY
    Ins: 10. Travis COOPER (promoted), 28. Braedyn CROWLEY (promoted)
    Outs: 5. Ben KANTAROVSKI (suspended – 1 week), 11. Andrew HOOLE (suspended – 1 week)
    Unavailable: 15. Joshua BARRESI (knee – season), 17. James VIRGILI (ankle – 6 weeks) "
    We have until an hour before kick off. Hold the firing squad at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    We have until an hour before kick off. Hold off your gypo-cannons for the moment.
    Fixed for pv4..

Clearly they couldn't sort Enver Alivodic's international clearance in time like Murphy said shouldn't be an issue
    Are we sure this Murphy bloke isn't just Middleby with his head shaved?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Are we sure this Murphy bloke isn't just Middleby with his head shaved?
    Nah it took Middleby weeks to get an International clearance for the Griff. Murphy still has at least 2 weeks of ineptness to even get into RM territory

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    We have until an hour before kick off. Hold the firing squad at the moment.
    Yeah and when they do their squad for the weekend they wouldn't name a player who is not officially a player yet.
    Obviously if he becomes available they can just add him to the match day squad, as they can with any other player.
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

Just heard Regan replying to hutchos comments on fox sports news... I might not rate him as a player but love the bloke hahaha
    Says Hutcho will break record for most games in A-league this weekend, it would be a shame for him to play it on the bench, very tongue in cheek.
    The Journo also asks what makes jets and mariners so different. Regan - "we have close to 11,000 members, i don't know how many they have but i could probably count them pretty quickly." He also added something like -"You wouldn't know how many fans as they never bring any support to newcastle."

Hahaha give him the armband again!
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

classic bantz
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Fixed for pv4..
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Quote Originally Posted by leftrightout View Post
    Just heard Regan replying to hutchos comments on fox sports news... I might not rate him as a player but love the bloke hahaha
    Says Hutcho will break record for most games in A-league this weekend, it would be a shame for him to play it on the bench, very tongue in cheek.
    The Journo also asks what makes jets and mariners so different. Regan - "we have close to 11,000 members, i don't know how many they have but i could probably count them pretty quickly." He also added something like -"You wouldn't know how many fans as they never bring any support to newcastle."

Hahaha give him the armband again!
    reegz has always been like this. how can 1000s not know

Attention Hunter Venues - please but a spot ban on musical instruments, especially brass - they can be used as weapons and there is conclusive research that people who play brass instruments are inherently violent....and gay.

Makes their support seem bigger than it is with the bloody noise.

How about a bank of drummers for us? 20 or 30 drums will soon drown the tijuana brass boys

BREAKING: @NewcastleJetsFC expecting clearance for Serbian Enver Alivodic in next hour. Set to make his debut in f3 derby.@newcastleherald
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

well my rant is null and void i guess lol
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

Hail Body!

Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    BREAKING: @NewcastleJetsFC expecting clearance for Serbian Enver Alivodic in next hour. Set to make his debut in f3 derby.@newcastleherald
    He will probably slot straight into Hoole's spot on the right wing.

Then knowing Stubbins, Allan Welsh will replace Kanta. Whereas I think I'd be keen to see Mitch Cooper given a start at #10 and play Peppz and Caravella in behind.
    OK

Banned
    He will probably slot straight into Hoole's spot on the right wing.

Then knowing Stubbins, Allan Welsh will replace Kanta. Whereas I think I'd be keen to see Mitch Cooper given a start at #10 and play Peppz and Caravella in behind.
    I would play Welsh at CD rather than mids. I reckon he ain't the worst there from what I have seen in the Yoof of him

I would actually put Reegz in CM and put him on Hutcho and tell him to kick the shit out of him all game long

I also rate Regan in the mids. More than in defence at any rate

BK
    Cowburn mullen regan Neville
    Carravella Serb lee
    cooper
    Montano Pavicevic

Quote Originally Posted by Nou Camp View Post
    BK
    Cowburn mullen regan Neville
    Carravella Serb lee
    cooper
    Montano Pavicevic
    Serb... the guy who is known for playing on the wing... as the central player in your deep 3 midfielders?